Tukino Ski Resort Guide
- Acres of ski:40
- Terrain Parks:0
Tukino is on the eastern slopes of Mt. Ruapehu, in New Zealand, and is reached using an access road approximately 20 kilometres from Waiouru. Extensive off-piste skiing is the feature of Tukino. Terrain can be accessed using one of the three on-site rope tows, by walking or ski-touring. The nearest airport to Tukino is at Wellington.
- Nearest Airport:Wellington
- Nearest Train Station:Ohakune
- Tourist Office Phone:643858456
- Tourist Office Website:www.tukino.co.nz
- Slopeside accommodation:-
Latest Snow Reportview full snow report
- Issued:10 Nov
- Last Snowfall:9 October 2018
- Snow Depth (upper):111cm
- Snow Depth (lower):98cm
Today’s Weather (1785 m)view full snow forecast
Tukino Location Maps
Visitor Reviews of Tukino
Marcelo F from Uruguay writes:
Such a shame because the mountain is good but run by racist staff.
Would advise people to avoid.