Helpful resort information to assist planning your trip to Solitude.
- Season opens28 Nov 2020
- Season closes18 Apr 2021
- Restaurants | Bars4 | 3
- Nearest Airport Salt Lake City
- Nearest Train Station Salt Lake City
- Tourist Office Website
- Tourist Office Phone+18015341400
The terrain at Solitude includes:
- Terrain ParksYes
- X-Country20.0 km
- Ski Hire—
What's it like at Solitude resort?
Solitude in the United States (Utah State) is a medium sized ski resort with 8 ski lifts (7 chair lifts, 1 surface lifts) that offers skiers an impressive 624 metres (2047 feet) of vertical descent. Solitude has 1200 acres of terrain over 63 trails. Solitude is best suited to intermediate skiers and snowboarders but there is some terrain for beginners and advanced skiers. There are 20 kilometers (12 miles) of cross country ski trails at Solitude. For snowboarders, there are one or more terrain parks and one or more half pipes. About one quarter of the trails at Solitude are covered by snowmaking. The nearest airport is at Salt Lake City and the nearest train station to Solitude is at Salt Lake City. There is accommodation located close to the pistes but we would welcome additional information about any hotels or chalets in Solitude.
Explore Solitude Location Map
Interactive Solitude trail map and piste map. View the piste and trails as well as the surrounding terrain and mountain contours for backcountry action. Find and compare nearby resorts by clicking on the resort markers.
When's the snowiest month to visit Solitude?
Resorts close to Solitude
Discover ski resorts near Solitude. Click below to view there ski resort guides.
- Brighton ResortLast Snow: 6 cm Sat 23 MayLifts: 7Trails: 653 km away
- AltaLast Snow: 7 cm Sat 23 MayLifts: 13Trails: 2506 km away
- SnowbirdLast Snow: 7 cm Sat 23 MayLifts: 13Trails: 857 km away
- Park CityLast Snow: 1 cm Thu 21 MayLifts: 14Trails: 1008 km away
- Deer ValleyLast Snow: 4 cm Sat 23 MayLifts: 21Trails: 10310 km away