Visiting Mt Zion
Helpful resort information to assist planning your trip to Mt Zion.
- Season opens—
- Season closes—
- Restaurants | Bars1 | 1
- Nearest Airport Gogebic
- Nearest Train Station —
- Tourist Office Website—
- Tourist Office Phone+9069323718
Mt Zion Features
The terrain at Mt Zion includes:
- Terrain ParksYes
- X-Country3.0 km
- Ski Hire—
What's it like at Mt Zion resort?
Mt Zion in the United States (Michigan State) is a very small ski resort with just three ski lifts (1 chair lifts, 2 surface lifts) with only 92 metres (302 feet) of vertical descent. Mt Zion has 40 acres of terrain over 9 trails. Mt Zion is best suited for intermediate skiers and snowboarders but there is a also a lot of terrain for beginners and experts too. There are 3 kilometers (1.9 miles) of cross country ski trails at Mt Zion. For snowboarders, there are one or more terrain parks and one or more half pipes. About one third of the trails at Mt Zion are covered by snowmaking. The nearest airport is at Gogebic.
Explore Mt Zion Location Map
Interactive Mt Zion trail map and piste map. View the piste and trails as well as the surrounding terrain and mountain contours for backcountry action. Find and compare nearby resorts by clicking on the resort markers.
When's the snowiest month to visit Mt Zion?
Resorts close to Mt Zion
Discover ski resorts near Mt Zion. Click below to view there ski resort guides.
- Big Powderhorn MountainLast Snow: 1 cm Sat 17 OctLifts: 10Trails: 2612 km away
- Blackjack Ski AreaLast Snow: 1 cm Sat 17 OctLifts: 6Trails: 2012 km away
- Whitecap MountainLast Snow: 1 cm Sat 17 OctLifts: 10Trails: 4316 km away
- Indianhead MountainLast Snow: 2 cm Sat 17 OctLifts: 9Trails: 1919 km away
- Porcupine MountainLast Snow: 1 cm Sun 18 OctLifts: 4Trails: 1481 km away