Snow Forecast 1 am 29 Sep 2016(local time) Weather Forecast for Cervinia at 3480 m altitude issued:
Use the buttons below to tell us…
Days 0-3 Breuil-Cervinia Valtournenche Weather Summary:A moderate fall of snow, heaviest on Sat night. Freeze-thaw conditions (max 3°C on Thu afternoon, min -4°C on Sat night). Wind will be generally light.
Days 4-6 Breuil-Cervinia Valtournenche Weather Summary:Mostly dry. Freeze-thaw conditions (max 3°C on Tue afternoon, min -5°C on Sun morning). Wind will be generally light.
|Thursday 29||Friday 30||Saturday 1||Sunday 2||Monday 3||Tuesday 4|
|Summary||clear||clear||snow shwrs||some clouds||snow shwrs||snow shwrs||snow shwrs||light snow||mod. snow||snow shwrs||clear||some clouds||clear||clear||clear||clear||clear||clear|
|Freezing level (m)||3900||3950||3650||3400||3350||3100||2950||3000||2850||2800||2950||2700||3100||3350||3550||3700||3800||3550|
The above table gives the weather forecast for Breuil-Cervinia Valtournenche at the specific elevation of 3480 m. Our sophisticated weather models allow us to provide snow forecasts for the top, middle and bottom ski stations of Breuil-Cervinia Valtournenche. To access the weather forecasts for the other elevations, use the tab navigation above the table. For a wider view of the weather, check out the Weather Map of Italy.
Click here to read further information on freezing levels and how we forecast our temperatures.
Resort name is also written as Cervinia.
Visitor Reviews of Breuil-Cervinia Valtournenche
Jo P from United Kingdom writes:
Just returned from a week's skiing in Cervinia. We did, unfortunately, experience the high winds of this area. Friday wind and visibility made conditions poor so this was a short days skiing. Saturday no lifts were open in the area at all until lunchtime then one chairlift was opened that gave access to one blue and one red run. Even this lift kept stopping because of high winds. We did also have the most terrifying experience of being stuck on the old 3 man chair in the Valtournenche area in extremely high winds. Lift was shut by the time we got off but it is an experience I, and the rest of my party would never wish to repeat or for others to experience. I would advise, especially on older lifts, not to trust that because the resort are still running it, it will be ok to get on. Once we were off we went straight back to the hotel and had a large brandy which I don't even like!! Great to ski over to Zermatt, have lunch and come back to Italy! We did have 4 lovely days of great snow conditions and sun. Changing weather conditions are to be expected if skiing.
Free Snow-Forecast.com weather widget for your website
The Breuil-Cervinia Valtournenche skiing weather widget below is available to embed on external websites free of charge. It provides a daily summary of our Breuil-Cervinia Valtournenche snow forecast and current weather conditions. Simply go to the feed configuration page and follow the 3 simple steps to grab the custom html code snippet and paste it into your own site. You can choose the snow forecast elevation (summit, mid-mountain or bottom lift) and metric/imperial units for the snow forecast feed to suit your own website…. Click here to get the code.