Helpful resort information to assist planning your trip to Rogla.
- Season opens7 Dec 2019
- Season closes13 Apr 2020
- Restaurants | Bars1 | 2
- Nearest Airport Maribor
- Nearest Train Station Maribor
- Tourist Office Website
- Tourist Office Phone+3866376820
The terrain at Rogla includes:
- Terrain Parks1
- X-Country30.0 km
- Ski Hire—
What's it like at Rogla resort?
Rogla, in Slovenia, is a large resort with 11 lifts (2 chair lifts, 9 surface lifts) that offers skiers a respectable 467 metres (1532 feet) of vertical descent. Rogla has 247 acres of terrain over 13 pistes. Rogla is mostly suitable for beginner and intermediate skiers and snowboarders. There are 30 kilometers (19 miles) of cross country ski trails at Rogla. For snowboarders, there is a half pipe. All of the pistes at Rogla are covered by snowmaking. The nearest airport is at Ljubljana and the nearest train station to Rogla is at Maribor. There is accommodation located close to the pistes but we would welcome additional information about any hotels or chalets in Rogla.
Explore Rogla Location Map
Interactive Rogla trail map and piste map. View the piste and trails as well as the surrounding terrain and mountain contours for backcountry action. Find and compare nearby resorts by clicking on the resort markers.
When's the snowiest month to visit Rogla?
Visitor Reviews of Rogla
Nala from Slovenia writes:
Nice place, beautiful nature, friendly staff. The slopes are amazing; the best for families. There are a lot of restaurants. We would love to return and highly recommend it.
Resorts close to Rogla
Discover ski resorts near Rogla. Click below to view there ski resort guides.
- Trije Kralji - JakecLast Snow: 5 cm Mon 30 MarLifts: 21Trails: 2510 km away
- Ribnisko PohorjeLast Snow: 11 cm Mon 30 MarLifts: 4Trails: 714 km away
- Celjska KočaLast Snow: 1 cm Mon 30 MarLifts: 2Trails: —15 km away
- Kope MountainLast Snow: 14 cm Mon 30 MarLifts: 8Trails: —16 km away
- Mariborsko PohorjeLast Snow: 6 cm Mon 30 MarLifts: 22Trails: 2517 km away