Snow Forecast 3 am 11 Dec 2018(local time) Weather Forecast for Cypress Mountain at 817 m altitude issued:
|Past week's weather|
Days 0-3 Cypress Mountain Weather Summary:A heavy fall of snow, heaviest during Wed night. Becoming milder with heavy rain (total 147.0mm) on Thu night. Freeze-thaw conditions (max 3°C on Tue afternoon, min -2°C on Tue night). Winds increasing (light winds from the W on Wed morning, gales from the SSE by Thu night).
Days 4-6 Cypress Mountain Weather Summary:A light covering of new snow, mostly falling on Fri afternoon will be washed away by heavy rain (total 79.0mm) on Sun morning. Freeze-thaw conditions (max 3°C on Fri morning, min -3°C on Fri night). Winds decreasing (gales from the S on Fri morning, light winds from the SSE by Fri night).
|Tuesday 11||Wednesday 12||Thursday 13||Friday 14||Saturday 15||Sunday 16|
|Freezing level (m)||1200||1400||900||700||900||1250||1100||1700||1500||1350||850||500||700||1150||1100||1650||1350||1250|
- Light rain reported from North Vancouver at 167 metres elevation only 3 kms SSE of Grouse Mountain but it is forecast cold enough for snow at the ski area
- Light rain reported from Burnaby at 30 metres elevation 7 kms S of Mount Seymour but it is forecast cold enough for snow at the ski area
- Heavy snow is falling at Cypress Mountain.
- Heavy snow is falling in Grouse Mountain.
- It is snowing heavily in Cypress Mountain.
How snowsure is Cypress Mountain? Check out our new Cypress Mountain Snow History page.
Our Partner Deals in Cypress Mountain
- 1 Day Sliding Tickets$6.0120%
- Gold Medal Card Afternoon Cross Country Skiing Ticket$11.266%
- Gold Medal Card Full Day Cross Country Skiing Ticket$13.5110%
- Afternoon Cross Country Skiing Ticket$14.265%
- Gold Medal Card Nite Owl (5pm to 10pm) Lift Tickets$15.7750%
- Sky Card Nite Owl (5pm to 10pm) Lift Tickets$15.7750%
The above table gives the weather forecast for Cypress Mountain at the specific elevation of 817 m. Our sophisticated weather models allow us to provide snow forecasts for the top, middle and bottom ski stations of Cypress Mountain. To access the weather forecasts for the other elevations, use the tab navigation above the table. For a wider view of the weather, check out the Weather Map of Canada.
Click here to read further information on freezing levels and how we forecast our temperatures.
Visitor Reviews of Cypress Mountain
Christian from Canada writes:
To everyone that has something bad to say about our paradise on the hill, shut up or go somewhere else!!! I got 70+days in last season and most were on par with some of my best days ever.. Cypress has grown in leaps and bounds due to the fact that we got the Olympics. All that brand new snow making e.g made it possible for a Nov.7 or something crazy opening... lets see who is still complaining next year with another historic early opening up Cypress and all you complainers are waiting for the other shitty mountains to open....
Free Snow-Forecast.com weather widget for your website
The Cypress Mountain skiing weather widget below is available to embed on external websites free of charge. It provides a daily summary of our Cypress Mountain snow forecast and current weather conditions. Simply go to the feed configuration page and follow the 3 simple steps to grab the custom html code snippet and paste it into your own site. You can choose the snow forecast elevation (summit, mid-mountain or bottom lift) and metric/imperial units for the snow forecast feed to suit your own website…. Click here to get the code.