Visiting Bolton Valley Resort
Helpful resort information to assist planning your trip to Bolton Valley Resort.
- Season opens—
- Season closes—
- Restaurants | Bars5 | 3
- Nearest Airport Burlington
- Nearest Train Station Amtrack - Waterbury
- Tourist Office Website
- Tourist Office Phone+1.802.434.344
Bolton Valley Resort Features
The terrain at Bolton Valley Resort includes:
- Terrain Parks2
- X-Country103.0 km
- Ski Hire—
What's it like at Bolton Valley Resort resort?
Bolton Valley Resort is in Vermont state, USA and is a medium sized ski resort with 6 ski lifts (5 chair lifts, 1 surface lifts) that offers skiers a respectable 495 metres (1624 feet) of vertical descent. Bolton Valley Resort has 165 acres of terrain over 71 trails. Bolton Valley Resort is best suited to intermediate skiers and snowboarders but there is some terrain for beginners and advanced skiers. There are 103 kilometers (64 miles) of cross country ski trails at Bolton Valley Resort. For snowboarders, there are 2 terrain parks. Over half of the trails at Bolton Valley Resort are covered by snowmaking. The nearest airport is at Burlington and the nearest train station is at Amtrack - Waterbury. There is accommodation located close to the pistes but we would welcome additional information about any hotels or chalets in Bolton Valley Resort.
Explore Bolton Valley Resort Location Map
Interactive Bolton Valley Resort trail map and piste map. View the piste and trails as well as the surrounding terrain and mountain contours for backcountry action. Find and compare nearby resorts by clicking on the resort markers.
When's the snowiest month to visit Bolton Valley Resort?
What's the snow currently like in Bolton Valley Resort?
A summary of the current snow conditions in Bolton Valley Resort. View more information on the Bolton Valley Resort detailed snow report page.
- Piste Condition:—
- Off-piste Condition:—
|Upper snow depth:||Tell us|
|Lower snow depth:|
Visitor Reviews of Bolton Valley Resort
Naomi from Israel writes:
Small, but could have been a nice couple of ski days in a small resort. But the signage was horrific. Signs were either:
1. Not-existent, or in a place where you only saw them once you were heading down the mountain
2. There but with holes cut out of them (literally)
3. There but too rubbed out to see
Signage was problematic to the point that you literally didn't know if you were about to go down a black or green mountain. It was unacceptable. I would not go back for this reason. If they fixed that, I would go back.
Resorts close to Bolton Valley Resort
Discover ski resorts near Bolton Valley Resort. Click below to view there ski resort guides.
- CochranLast Snow: 1 cm Tue 12 MayLifts: 4Trails: 59 km away
- StoweLast Snow: 2 cm Tue 12 MayLifts: 13Trails: 4714 km away
- Smuggler's NotchLast Snow: 2 cm Tue 12 MayLifts: 9Trails: 6723 km away
- Mad River GlenLast Snow: 2 cm Wed 13 MayLifts: 4Trails: 4524 km away
- Latest WebcamSugarbushLast Snow: 3 cm Wed 13 MayLifts: 18Trails: 11531 km away