Snow Forecast 6 am 25 Feb 2017(local time) Weather Forecast for Bardonecchia at 2750 m altitude issued:
Use the buttons below to tell us…
Days 0-3 Bardonecchia Weather Summary:A dusting of new snow. Freeze-thaw conditions (max 1°C on Sun morning, min -6°C on Mon night). Wind will be generally light.
Days 4-6 Bardonecchia Weather Summary:A heavy fall of snow, heaviest during Tue night. Temperatures will be below freezing (max -1°C on Thu morning, min -11°C on Tue night). Winds decreasing (near gales from the WNW on Tue afternoon, light winds from the SW by Thu afternoon).
|Saturday 25||Sunday 26||Monday 27||Tuesday 28||Wednesday 1||Thursday 2|
|Summary||clear||clear||clear||clear||clear||clear||clear||clear||snow shwrs||mod. snow||heavy snow||heavy snow||clear||snow shwrs||snow shwrs||clear||clear||some clouds|
|Freezing level (m)||1500||2400||2850||2950||2850||2550||2300||2300||1850||1900||1850||1300||1950||2250||2150||2400||2500||2100|
- Cloudless skies over Oz en Oisans. No wind today. Temperatures are around freezing. No fresh snow. All lifts are open. The pistes are in fair condition
- Typical spring snow, firm in the morning, slushy in the afternoon. Light clouds dotting the sky.
- Great skiing thanks to yesterday's snowfalls. Lovely spring weather, perfect ski day.
The above table gives the weather forecast for Bardonecchia at the specific elevation of 2750 m. Our sophisticated weather models allow us to provide snow forecasts for the top, middle and bottom ski stations of Bardonecchia. To access the weather forecasts for the other elevations, use the tab navigation above the table. For a wider view of the weather, check out the Weather Map of Italy.
Click here to read further information on freezing levels and how we forecast our temperatures.
Visitor Reviews of Bardonecchia
redrunner from United Kingdom writes:
We returned to Bardonecchia in Feb 2011 for our second trip (having had our first taste of skiing there in Feb 2010) and unfortunately it was a bit like “a second cup of tea”.
We – being myself, my wife & 2 children (aged 15 & 13) - thought we would return as we enjoyed our first experience so much. We returned to Campo Smith – which is ideally situated at the foot of the slopes – and knew of restaurants etc that the kids enjoyed. However:
• We had to wait 6 hrs on arrival before we could have our room, as it had to be cleaned/ prepared
• The room we were allocated was next door to the Luna Pizza Restaurant and whilst there was little noise intrusion, it didn’t have a small safe (as did our room in 2010 which was in the main body of the hotel, overlooking the front of the building)
• Unfortunately, on our last day we had personal belongings and cash stolen from our room. There was no sign of a break in – so assume somebody must have had a key/access – and so we only found out when we had returned. Although we reported it to Crystal, nothing came of it and we ended up having to submit an insurance claim
• On the same day, the apartment above us was broken into and various electrical items – iPods, iPads etc were stolen
• We supposedly won a draw arranged by the hotel for a free weeks accommodation back at Campo Smith but we never received anything, despite chasing our Crystal Rep and our travel agent on our return
Would we return to Campo Smith in the future? Possibly. The resort has a good feel about it although the skiing in the area is somewhat limited. If we did, I would certainly ask for a room with a small safe
Free Snow-Forecast.com weather widget for your website
The Bardonecchia skiing weather widget below is available to embed on external websites free of charge. It provides a daily summary of our Bardonecchia snow forecast and current weather conditions. Simply go to the feed configuration page and follow the 3 simple steps to grab the custom html code snippet and paste it into your own site. You can choose the snow forecast elevation (summit, mid-mountain or bottom lift) and metric/imperial units for the snow forecast feed to suit your own website…. Click here to get the code.