Helpful resort information to assist planning your trip to Yasinya.
- Season opens—
- Season closes—
- Restaurants | Bars— | —
- Nearest Airport —
- Nearest Train Station —
- Tourist Office Website—
- Tourist Office Phone—
The terrain at Yasinya includes:
- Terrain Parks—
- Ski Hire—
What's it like at Yasinya resort?
Yasinya sits in the shadow of Mt. Hoverla (2061 m). This is the highest mountain in Ukraine and the town of Yasinya offers very limited skiing but it is a good base for exploring the surrounding Carpathian mountains and resorts, e.g. much larger Drahobrat ski resort is close at hand. Yasinya has 2 lifts to service the 4 ski trails. The terrain is suitable for beginners and intermediates.
Latest photos from Yasinya. View all photos at the Yasinya gallery page.
Explore Yasinya Location Map
Interactive Yasinya trail map and piste map. View the piste and trails as well as the surrounding terrain and mountain contours for backcountry action. Find and compare nearby resorts by clicking on the resort markers.
When's the snowiest month to visit Yasinya?
Resorts close to Yasinya
Discover ski resorts near Yasinya. Click below to view there ski resort guides.
- Latest WebcamBukovelLast Snow: 6 cm Sat 21 NovLifts: 14Trails: 6311 km away
- Latest WebcamDrahobratLast Snow: 7 cm Sat 21 NovLifts: 7Trails: 1011 km away
- YablunytsiaLast Snow: 6 cm Sat 21 NovLifts: 5Trails: 912 km away
- BorşaLast Snow: 1 cm Tue 24 NovLifts: 2Trails: 572 km away
- CavnicLast Snow: 1 cm Mon 23 NovLifts: 4Trails: 376 km away