Helpful resort information to assist planning your trip to Borşa.
- Season opens—
- Season closes—
- Restaurants | Bars— | —
- Nearest Airport Satu Mare International
- Nearest Train Station Viseu de Sus
- Tourist Office Website
- Tourist Office Phone—
The terrain at Borşa includes:
- Terrain Parks—
- Ski Hire—
What's it like at Borşa resort?
Borşa is a small resort at 850m altitude and located 100km from Bistrita, in the Rodnei Mountains of the Carpathians. It is most famous for its unique 50m high natural ski jump! There are 2 lifts and 5 trails at Borşa. The season runs from December to April.
Explore Borşa Location Map
Interactive Borşa trail map and piste map. View the piste and trails as well as the surrounding terrain and mountain contours for backcountry action. Find and compare nearby resorts by clicking on the resort markers.
When's the snowiest month to visit Borşa?
Resorts close to Borşa
Discover ski resorts near Borşa. Click below to view there ski resort guides.
- CârlibabaLast Snow: 9 cm Sat 31 OctLifts: 2Trails: 236 km away
- Piatra FântâneleLast Snow: 2 cm Sat 31 OctLifts: 3Trails: 349 km away
- CavnicLast Snow: 5 cm Sun 18 OctLifts: 4Trails: 360 km away
- IzvoareLast Snow: —Lifts: 3Trails: 360 km away
- Vatra DorneiLast Snow: 1 cm Sat 31 OctLifts: 3Trails: 162 km away