Helpful resort information to assist planning your trip to Valdres.
- Season opens—
- Season closes—
- Restaurants | Bars— | —
- Nearest Airport —
- Nearest Train Station —
- Tourist Office Website
- Tourist Office Phone+47 61359999
The terrain at Valdres includes:
- Terrain Parks1
- X-Country150.0 km
- Ski Hire—
What's it like at Valdres resort?
Valdres in Norway is a small ski resort with just 4 ski lifts but it does boast a respectable 360 metres (1182 feet) of vertical descent. Valdres has 8 pistes. Valdres is best suited to intermediate skiers and snowboarders but there is some terrain for beginners and advanced skiers. There are 150 kilometers (94 miles) of cross country ski trails at Valdres. For snowboarders, there is a terrain park and a half pipe. Over half of the pistes at Valdres are covered by snowmaking.
Explore Valdres Location Map
Interactive Valdres trail map and piste map. View the piste and trails as well as the surrounding terrain and mountain contours for backcountry action. Find and compare nearby resorts by clicking on the resort markers.
When's the snowiest month to visit Valdres?
Resorts close to Valdres
Discover ski resorts near Valdres. Click below to view there ski resort guides.
- Latest WebcamBeitostølenLast Snow: 3 cm Wed 13 JanLifts: 9Trails: 2144 km away
- NesbyenLast Snow: 4 cm Wed 13 JanLifts: 5Trails: 1144 km away
- HemsedalLast Snow: 1 cm Mon 11 JanLifts: 21Trails: 4646 km away
- GausdalLast Snow: 3 cm Wed 13 JanLifts: 9Trails: 2050 km away
- LillehammerLast Snow: 1 cm Wed 13 JanLifts: 1Trails: 161 km away