Helpful resort information to assist planning your trip to Telemark.
- Season opens—
- Season closes—
- Restaurants | Bars— | —
- Nearest Airport —
- Nearest Train Station —
- Tourist Office Website
- Tourist Office Phone+17 157983811
The terrain at Telemark includes:
- Terrain Parks—
- X-Country45.0 km
- Ski Hire—
What's it like at Telemark resort?
Telemark in the United States (Wisconsin State) is a small ski resort with just 5 ski lifts (2 chair lifts, 3 surface lifts) with only 113 metres (370 feet) of vertical descent. Telemark has 30 acres of terrain over 10 trails. Telemark is best suited to intermediate skiers and snowboarders but there is some terrain for beginners and advanced skiers. There are 45 kilometers (28 miles) of cross country ski trails at Telemark. All of the trails at Telemark are covered by snowmaking.
Explore Telemark Location Map
Interactive Telemark trail map and piste map. View the piste and trails as well as the surrounding terrain and mountain contours for backcountry action. Find and compare nearby resorts by clicking on the resort markers.
When's the snowiest month to visit Telemark?
Resorts close to Telemark
Discover ski resorts near Telemark. Click below to view there ski resort guides.
- Christie MountainLast Snow: 4 cm Sat 04 AprLifts: 6Trails: 2181 km away
- Whitecap MountainLast Snow: 5 cm Sat 04 AprLifts: 10Trails: 4382 km away
- Blackjack Ski AreaLast Snow: 5 cm Sat 04 AprLifts: 6Trails: 2091 km away
- Big Powderhorn MountainLast Snow: 5 cm Sat 04 AprLifts: 10Trails: 2695 km away
- Mt ZionLast Snow: 5 cm Sat 04 AprLifts: 3Trails: 995 km away