Helpful resort information to assist planning your trip to Sulden.
- Season opens22 Oct 2021
- Season closes1 May 2022
- Restaurants | Bars— | —
- Nearest Airport Milan/Bergamo
- Nearest Train Station Merano
- Tourist Office Website—
- Tourist Office Phone—
The terrain at Sulden includes::
- Terrain Parks—
- Ski Hire—
What's it like at Sulden resort?
Sulden in Italy (in the Trentino region) is a large resort with 11 lifts (2 gondolas,5 chair lifts, 5 surface lifts) that offers skiers an incredible 1350 metres (4429 feet) of vertical descent. Sulden has 19 pistes. Sulden is evenly suited for both advanced and intermediate skiers and snowboarders but with some terrain for beginners. Cross country ski trails can be found Sulden. The nearest airport is at Milan/Bergamo and the nearest train station to Sulden is at Merano.
Explore Sulden Location Map
Interactive Sulden trail map and piste map. View the piste and trails as well as the surrounding terrain and mountain contours for backcountry action. Find and compare nearby resorts by clicking on the resort markers.
Sulden Live Weather
|Resort||Snow Depth||Temp. (°C)||Wind (km/h)||Weather|
When's the snowiest month to visit Sulden?
Visitor Reviews of Sulden
Luigi Arcari from Italy writes:
Most of the piste are open. Great conditions due to 50 cm of powder.
Resorts close to Sulden
Discover ski resorts near Sulden. Click below to view there ski resort guides.
- TrafoiLast snow: 2 cm Tue 25 MayLifts: 4Trails: 78 km away
- Santa Caterina ValfurvaLast snow: 12 cm Tue 25 MayLifts: 7Trails: 1610 km away
- Latest WebcamPasso StelvioLast snow: 13 cm Thu 10 JunLifts: 8Trails: 1011 km away
- Latest WebcamPasso Dello Stelvio StilfserjochLast snow: 12 cm Thu 10 JunLifts: 8Trails: —11 km away
- Latest WebcamBormioLast snow: 1 cm Tue 25 MayLifts: 14Trails: 4417 km away