Helpful resort information to assist planning your trip to Sulden.
- Season opens23 Oct 2020
- Season closes2 May 2021
- Restaurants | Bars— | —
- Nearest Airport Milan/Bergamo
- Nearest Train Station Merano
- Tourist Office Website—
- Tourist Office Phone—
The terrain at Sulden includes:
- Terrain Parks—
- Ski Hire
What's it like at Sulden resort?
Sulden in Italy (in the Trentino region) is a large resort with 11 lifts (2 gondolas,5 chair lifts, 5 surface lifts) that offers skiers an incredible 1350 metres (4429 feet) of vertical descent. Sulden has 19 pistes. Sulden is evenly suited for both advanced and intermediate skiers and snowboarders but with some terrain for beginners. Cross country ski trails can be found Sulden. The nearest airport is at Milan/Bergamo and the nearest train station to Sulden is at Merano.
Explore Sulden Location Map
Interactive Sulden trail map and piste map. View the piste and trails as well as the surrounding terrain and mountain contours for backcountry action. Find and compare nearby resorts by clicking on the resort markers.
When's the snowiest month to visit Sulden?
What's the snow currently like in Sulden?
A summary of the current snow conditions in Sulden. View more information on the Sulden detailed snow report page.
- Piste Condition:Packed powder or groomed snow
- Off-piste Condition:—
|Upper snow depth:||40 cm|
|Lower snow depth:||10 cm|
Visitor Reviews of Sulden
Luigi Arcari from Italy writes:
Most of the piste are open. Great conditions due to 50 cm of powder.
Resorts close to Sulden
Discover ski resorts near Sulden. Click below to view there ski resort guides.
- TrafoiLast Snow: 5 cm Fri 16 OctLifts: 4Trails: 78 km away
- Santa Caterina ValfurvaLast Snow: 7 cm Fri 16 OctLifts: 7Trails: 1610 km away
- Latest WebcamPasso StelvioLast Snow: 5 cm Sat 24 OctLifts: 8Trails: 1011 km away
- Latest WebcamPasso Dello Stelvio StilfserjochLast Snow: 4 cm Sat 24 OctLifts: 8Trails: —11 km away
- Latest WebcamBormioLast Snow: 5 cm Fri 16 OctLifts: 14Trails: 4417 km away