Revelstoke Mountain Resort
Snow Forecast 9 pm 17 Dec 2018(local time) Weather Forecast for Revelstoke Mountain Resort at 2225 m altitude issued:
Revelstoke Mountain Resort
|Past week's weather|
Days 0-3 Revelstoke Mountain Resort Weather Summary:A heavy fall of snow, heaviest during Thu afternoon. Temperatures will be below freezing (max -5°C on Mon night, min -9°C on Thu afternoon). Winds increasing (light winds from the SW on Wed afternoon, near gales from the SW by Thu afternoon).
Days 4-6 Revelstoke Mountain Resort Weather Summary:A heavy fall of snow, heaviest during Thu night. Temperatures will be well below freezing (max -9°C on Sun morning, min -15°C on Fri morning). Winds decreasing (fresh winds from the SW on Thu night, light winds from the SW by Fri night).
|Mon||Tuesday 18||Wednesday 19||Thursday 20||Friday 21||Saturday 22||Sun|
|Freezing level (m)||1050||1200||1350||1100||750||1150||650||850||1300||500||0||0||0||0||0||0||150||550|
- Light rain reported from Revelstoke Airport at 443 metres elevation one km NW of Revelstoke Mountain Resort but it is forecast cold enough for snow at higher elevations in the ski area
- Continuous light rain reported from Revelstoke Airport at 467 metres elevation only 2 kms WNW of Revelstoke Mountain Resort but it is forecast cold enough for snow at higher elevations in the ski area
How snowsure is Revelstoke Mountain Resort? Check out our new Revelstoke Mountain Resort Snow History page.
The above table gives the weather forecast for Revelstoke Mountain Resort at the specific elevation of 2225 m. Our sophisticated weather models allow us to provide snow forecasts for the top, middle and bottom ski stations of Revelstoke Mountain Resort. To access the weather forecasts for the other elevations, use the tab navigation above the table. For a wider view of the weather, check out the Weather Map of Canada.
Click here to read further information on freezing levels and how we forecast our temperatures.
Visitor Reviews of Revelstoke Mountain Resort
Your server from Canada writes:
This place is a great place to come if you are an intermediate to advanced skier or snowboarder!
Yes it has it's flaws, like:
Lack of variety for places to eat at the mountain.
No convenience store at the resort (you can find your basics at La Baguette).
No place to buy beer or liquor at the resort (but they do have a delivery service at one of the liquor stores in town).
If you want these things they are all available in town, which is easy to get to during the day with a free shuttle for hotel guest running from 7am to 6pm. If not they still have methods of you to reach town (5min drive) through the hotel. But please keep in mind, this resort is only 6 years old and still much more to be added!
Now what's so good about this place you ask?
1. The terrain. This place has so much to offer in-bounds for any established rider! If you are willing to "earn your turns" then this place is for you! There are so many areas in-bounds or not too far off in to the slack-country for you to chose the line of your dreams! There is a reason why pros flock to this area every year to ride terrain that is like non-other!
2. The lack of lift lines. The lines may be "big" in the a.m. on pow days, but still make your way up there and by 11am you'll find that you'll barely have to wait in line at all! It sure beats long lines all day at any other resort.
3. The snow!!! If you are lucky enough to be here during a dump, the snow is amazing. There is lots of it and nothing beats the champagne powder of the interior BC! The bonus is you can still find freshies 3-4 days after snowfalls!
4. The location (in comparison to the town). 5 min drive from downtown and other hotels spread out throughout the town.
5. If you have the money...Heli-Skiing. There is a reason this places is the best place in the world for heli-skiing! It's on my bucket list!
Come here! Experience this place! If this place lives up to it's potential, it'll be a worldwide destination in a few years. It's name can be just as big as Whistler!
Free Snow-Forecast.com weather widget for your website
The Revelstoke Mountain Resort skiing weather widget below is available to embed on external websites free of charge. It provides a daily summary of our Revelstoke Mountain Resort snow forecast and current weather conditions. Simply go to the feed configuration page and follow the 3 simple steps to grab the custom html code snippet and paste it into your own site. You can choose the snow forecast elevation (summit, mid-mountain or bottom lift) and metric/imperial units for the snow forecast feed to suit your own website…. Click here to get the code.