Helpful resort information to assist planning your trip to Malyovitsa.
- Season opens—
- Season closes—
- Restaurants | Bars— | —
- Nearest Airport Sofia
- Nearest Train Station —
- Tourist Office Website
- Tourist Office Phone—
The terrain at Malyovitsa includes:
- Terrain Parks—
- Ski Hire—
What's it like at Malyovitsa resort?
Malyovitsa is a small resort, 40km from Borovets. There is regular bus transport to the village of Govedartsi, 13km away (where there is a small piste, a lift and accommodation). The much bigger ski area of Borovets is 39km away. Malyovitsa summit (2729 m) is at hand for touring and serious climbing but, in the ski area itself, the longest run, Uleq, is only 1.2km. Malyovitsa offers, mainly, beginner to early-intermediate skiing and boarding up to 1,700m altitude.
Explore Malyovitsa Location Map
Interactive Malyovitsa trail map and piste map. View the piste and trails as well as the surrounding terrain and mountain contours for backcountry action. Find and compare nearby resorts by clicking on the resort markers.
When's the snowiest month to visit Malyovitsa?
Resorts close to Malyovitsa
Discover ski resorts near Malyovitsa. Click below to view there ski resort guides.
- Kartala Ski ResortLast Snow: —Lifts: 3Trails: —14 km away
- Latest WebcamBorovetsLast Snow: 3 cm Wed 27 MayLifts: 14Trails: 2418 km away
- Latest WebcamBanskoLast Snow: 6 cm Thu 28 MayLifts: 1Trails: 2043 km away
- VitoshaLast Snow: —Lifts: 1Trails: 647 km away
- Bezbog Ski CentreLast Snow: 1 cm Wed 27 MayLifts: 2Trails: 149 km away