Ski Canada - BC

Sasquatch Mountain Resort Resort Reviews

Visitor reviews for Sasquatch Mountain Resort Ski Resort

• January 05, 2012
    from Canada

Good accommodation - best to use SnowFlake Resort or Hemlock Holow - other one is grouchy. Place is nice - just seems to be in time warp - all that ever changes is more rust on buildings and peeling paint. Place could do so well - if they just fixed up and upgraded a little. When night skiing lights go out - replace the bulb. It's the little mountain that could - could do really well if someone who knew what they they were doing did something. News is there is a new owner - sounds like he is as stunned as the old owner. Well lets hope - there may be a 3rd owner and we will be 3rd time lucky.

• November 22, 2011
    from Canada

Went to Hemlock a few yrs back when Cypress was closed due to the Olympics...nice little mtn with some good runs and variety....if I was living close by I'd sure make use of it often.

• October 22, 2011
    from Canada

This cute little resort is a hidden gem that has a wonderful staff and typically gets great snow. My family and I have been seasons pass holders for 5 years and we love the experience we get each and everytime we visit Hemlock.
    Dave, Abbotsford BC

• April 13, 2011
    from Canada

Spent 4 days - mid March up at Snowflake, in Hemlock. We got dumped on for snow! Made for some great skiing! Thursday ladies ski free and Friday was $5 night skiing. So some fantastic deals for families. The Bunny Hill and Dream are fantastic for beginners! Although at night the intermediate run that is open feeds into Dream and you get some people screaming through the green run (my wife, who is a real beginner found this a little unsettling at times). We went to Hemlock a lot this season just because of the great value! We plan on spending our Christmas up there this coming season. If you are looking for a fun, challenging mountain, with a great value it's well worth looking here. The road up is gravel but extremely well maintained. Of all the mountains we went to this year only time I needed chains due to poor road conditions was at Seymour.

• March 21, 2011
    from Canada

Haven't been to Hemlock for years until this weekend. No lift line-ups and great prices compared to other places. Did I mention the tons of snow they have?!?

• March 09, 2011
    from Canada

One of the most undervalued mountains. Wide open terrain for fantastic powder skiing. The little mountain that could....

There is still a myth out there, that there is never snow in Hemlock?!

We have had season passes since over 10 years and there was one year with not enough snow to operate. I know of many days when the other "local" mountains were closed, when Hemlock enjoyed great conditions.

The fact is, you can have bad days anywhere.

Come on and try!

• February 01, 2011
    from Canada

The conditions are great, the snow is the best around and the staff are excellent. If you haven't ridden Hemlock you best get up there. Terrain park has every experience level covered: big hits or a powdery tree ride and everything inbetween. Rock on Hemlock, kinda looking forward to the expansion.

• January 16, 2011
    from Canada

While it was raining hard everywhere else, Hemlock (Hemlock Resort) had none on Saturday the 15th of Jan. The snow was great, we all had a ball. The road going up isn't up to par, but once you get there it is spectacular.

• January 21, 2010
    from Afghanistan

Wow, the weather reports said rain and we have sun and great ski conditons, even when the local mtns are closed. The indoor staff were great. We enjoyed to skiing, boarding and snow shoeing at Hemlock Resort. The snow for the amount recorded is great. Come and enjoy with us. See you soon.