Helpful resort information to assist planning your trip to Gerlos.
- Season opens—
- Season closes—
- Restaurants | Bars31 | 14
- Nearest Airport Innsbruck
- Nearest Train Station Jenbach or Zell am Ziller
- Tourist Office Website
- Tourist Office Phone0043/5284/5244
The terrain at Gerlos includes::
- Terrain Parks1
- X-Country12.0 km
- Ski Hire
What's it like at Gerlos resort?
Gerlos is a village at 1246m offering access to the heart of the huge Zillertal Arena (free ski bus) and an excellent and snow sure resort in its own right. There are endless off-slope diversions at Gerlos.
Explore Gerlos Location Map
Interactive Gerlos trail map and piste map. View the piste and trails as well as the surrounding terrain and mountain contours for backcountry action. Find and compare nearby resorts by clicking on the resort markers.
Gerlos Live Weather
|Resort||Snow Depth||Temp. (°C)||Wind (km/h)||Weather|
When's the snowiest month to visit Gerlos?
Visitor Reviews of Gerlos
Iancu from Romania writes:
I like Gerlos resort and its slopes because they have a very "laid back", relaxed atmosphere to them. Many of the slopes are sunny throughout the day, the views are great, so you can cruise on the slopes, then sit back, sunbathe and enjoy the view, then ride some more. Gerlos is a very nice place to take a relaxing "break" after riding some more demanding Zillertal slopes, like Hintertux.
Resorts close to Gerlos
Discover ski resorts near Gerlos. Click below to view there ski resort guides.
- Latest WebcamKrimmlLast snow: 27 cm Wed 01 DecLifts: 8Trails: 1211 km away
- Zell am ZillerLast snow: 22 cm Wed 01 DecLifts: 51Trails: 6911 km away
- Latest WebcamMayrhofenLast snow: 17 cm Wed 01 DecLifts: 40Trails: 5713 km away
- Latest WebcamAlpbachtalLast snow: 23 cm Wed 01 DecLifts: 47Trails: 10919 km away