Helpful resort information to assist planning your trip to Cerkno.
- Season opens1 Feb 2021
- Season closes5 Apr 2021
- Restaurants | Bars1 | —
- Nearest Airport Ljubljana
- Nearest Train Station —
- Tourist Office Website
- Tourist Office Phone+386 5 373 46 4
The terrain at Cerkno includes:
- Terrain Parks1
- Ski Hire—
What's it like at Cerkno resort?
Cerkno ski area has the only covered chairlifts in Slovenia: the Lom 6-chair and the Brdo 4-chair. The area lies on the slopes of 1,291m Mount Srni Vrh, offering 15km of groomed terrain and Cerkno is completely covered with artificial snow making. Cerkno is suitable for skiers of all skill levels.
Explore Cerkno Location Map
Interactive Cerkno trail map and piste map. View the piste and trails as well as the surrounding terrain and mountain contours for backcountry action. Find and compare nearby resorts by clicking on the resort markers.
When's the snowiest month to visit Cerkno?
Resorts close to Cerkno
Discover ski resorts near Cerkno. Click below to view there ski resort guides.
- Soriska PlaninaLast Snow: 16 cm Wed 06 JanLifts: 4Trails: 712 km away
- Stari VrhLast Snow: 10 cm Wed 06 JanLifts: 6Trails: 1513 km away
- KoblaLast Snow: 12 cm Wed 06 JanLifts: 6Trails: 517 km away
- Latest WebcamVogelLast Snow: 13 cm Wed 06 JanLifts: 9Trails: 1418 km away
- Javornik - Crni VrhLast Snow: 1 cm Sun 10 JanLifts: 5Trails: 1425 km away