Hudson Bay Mountain
Snow Forecast 10 pm 27 May 2017(local time) Weather Forecast for Ski Smithers at 1676 m altitude issued:
Hudson Bay Mountain
Use the buttons below to tell us…
Days 0-3 Hudson Bay Mountain Weather Summary:Light rain (total 4.0mm), mostly falling on Mon afternoon. Very mild (max 15°C on Sun afternoon, min 9°C on Tue morning). Wind will be generally light.
Days 4-6 Hudson Bay Mountain Weather Summary:Heavy rain (total 20.0mm), heaviest during Wed morning. Very mild (max 12°C on Tue night, min 4°C on Fri morning). Wind will be generally light.
|Sat||Sunday 28||Monday 29||Tuesday 30||Wednesday 31||Thursday 1||Fri|
|Summary||clear||clear||clear||clear||some clouds||rain shwrs||rain shwrs||some clouds||some clouds||rain shwrs||mod. rain||rain shwrs||clear||rain shwrs||rain shwrs||rain shwrs||light rain||rain shwrs|
|Freezing level (m)||3300||3350||3250||3200||3000||3050||3100||3000||3050||3000||2550||2650||2600||2450||2600||2450||2150||2200|
Lift Pass Deals in Hudson Bay Mountain
(Prices indicated in USD)
In partnership with Liftopia. Prices may change during the day, click the links above to see the current values.
The above table gives the weather forecast for Hudson Bay Mountain at the specific elevation of 1676 m. Our sophisticated weather models allow us to provide snow forecasts for the top, middle and bottom ski stations of Hudson Bay Mountain. To access the weather forecasts for the other elevations, use the tab navigation above the table. For a wider view of the weather, check out the Weather Map of Canada.
Click here to read further information on freezing levels and how we forecast our temperatures.
Resort name is also written as Ski Smithers.
Visitor Reviews of Hudson Bay Mountain
David Russell from Australia writes:
We discovered this place after visiting many BC resorts and fell in love with many things.
1. The snow is almost always dry and often powder which stays for many days.
2. The easy access to town for supplies.
3. The locals are always helpful and friendly.
4. While there is limited on-hill accommodation, those that are available are excellent self catering, almost 5 Star.
5. While the day lodge is not new, it has been refurbished recently and the food is reliably good, and the service, particularly in the lounge area, is excellent.
6. The runs are well groomed and have plenty of un-groomed powder close to the groomers, which is good for groups who like different skiing.
7. In short, we love the place so much we bought a cabin there and visited every year for the last 12 seasons!
Free Snow-Forecast.com weather widget for your website
The Hudson Bay Mountain skiing weather widget below is available to embed on external websites free of charge. It provides a daily summary of our Hudson Bay Mountain snow forecast and current weather conditions. Simply go to the feed configuration page and follow the 3 simple steps to grab the custom html code snippet and paste it into your own site. You can choose the snow forecast elevation (summit, mid-mountain or bottom lift) and metric/imperial units for the snow forecast feed to suit your own website…. Click here to get the code.