Hudson Bay Mountain
Snow Forecast 10 am 21 Oct 2016(local time) Weather Forecast for Ski Smithers at 1676 m altitude issued:
Hudson Bay Mountain
Use the buttons below to tell us…
Days 0-3 Hudson Bay Mountain Weather Summary:A dusting of new snow. Temperatures will be below freezing (max -2°C on Fri morning, min -4°C on Sun morning). Winds decreasing (fresh winds from the SSE on Fri morning, light winds from the SSE by Sat afternoon).
Days 4-6 Hudson Bay Mountain Weather Summary:A light covering of new snow, mostly falling on Mon night. Temperatures will be below freezing (max -3°C on Mon afternoon, min -4°C on Mon morning). Wind will be generally light.
|Friday 21||Saturday 22||Sunday 23||Monday 24||Tuesday 25||Wednesday 26|
|Summary||light snow||light snow||snow shwrs||some clouds||clear||some clouds||light snow||light snow||snow shwrs||snow shwrs||light snow||light snow||light snow||snow shwrs||snow shwrs||snow shwrs||snow shwrs||snow shwrs|
|Freezing level (m)||1100||1200||1350||1250||1200||1150||1050||1200||1150||950||1100||1000||1000||1000||1050||1100||1150||1150|
The above table gives the weather forecast for Hudson Bay Mountain at the specific elevation of 1676 m. Our sophisticated weather models allow us to provide snow forecasts for the top, middle and bottom ski stations of Hudson Bay Mountain. To access the weather forecasts for the other elevations, use the tab navigation above the table. For a wider view of the weather, check out the Weather Map of Canada.
Click here to read further information on freezing levels and how we forecast our temperatures.
Resort name is also written as Ski Smithers.
Visitor Reviews of Hudson Bay Mountain
David Russell from Australia writes:
We discovered this place after visiting many BC resorts and fell in love with many things.
1. The snow is almost always dry and often powder which stays for many days.
2. The easy access to town for supplies.
3. The locals are always helpful and friendly.
4. While there is limited on-hill accommodation, those that are available are excellent self catering, almost 5 Star.
5. While the day lodge is not new, it has been refurbished recently and the food is reliably good, and the service, particularly in the lounge area, is excellent.
6. The runs are well groomed and have plenty of un-groomed powder close to the groomers, which is good for groups who like different skiing.
7. In short, we love the place so much we bought a cabin there and visited every year for the last 12 seasons!
Free Snow-Forecast.com weather widget for your website
The Hudson Bay Mountain skiing weather widget below is available to embed on external websites free of charge. It provides a daily summary of our Hudson Bay Mountain snow forecast and current weather conditions. Simply go to the feed configuration page and follow the 3 simple steps to grab the custom html code snippet and paste it into your own site. You can choose the snow forecast elevation (summit, mid-mountain or bottom lift) and metric/imperial units for the snow forecast feed to suit your own website…. Click here to get the code.