Revelstoke Mountain Resort
Snow Forecast 4 am 24 Aug 2016(local time) Weather Forecast for Revelstoke Mountain Resort at 2225 m altitude issued:
Revelstoke Mountain Resort
Use the buttons below to tell us…
Days 0-3 Revelstoke Mountain Resort Weather Summary:Light rain (total 2.0mm), mostly falling on Thu afternoon. Very mild (max 11°C on Fri afternoon, min 6°C on Wed morning). Wind will be generally light.
Days 4-6 Revelstoke Mountain Resort Weather Summary:Heavy rain (total 24.0mm), heaviest during Sat afternoon. Mild temperatures (max 9°C on Sat morning, min 3°C on Sat night). Wind will be generally light.
|Wednesday 24||Thursday 25||Friday 26||Saturday 27||Sunday 28||Monday 29|
|Summary||clear||clear||clear||clear||rain shwrs||clear||clear||some clouds||some clouds||some clouds||rain shwrs||rain shwrs||clear||rain shwrs||rain shwrs||some clouds||rain shwrs||rain shwrs|
|Freezing level (m)||3150||3300||3450||3250||3400||3350||3450||3550||3800||3400||3350||2950||2950||3100||3250||3100||3200||3100|
The above table gives the weather forecast for Revelstoke Mountain Resort at the specific elevation of 2225 m. Our sophisticated weather models allow us to provide snow forecasts for the top, middle and bottom ski stations of Revelstoke Mountain Resort. To access the weather forecasts for the other elevations, use the tab navigation above the table. For a wider view of the weather, check out the Weather Map of Canada.
Click here to read further information on freezing levels and how we forecast our temperatures.
Visitor Reviews of Revelstoke Mountain Resort
Your server from Canada writes:
This place is a great place to come if you are an intermediate to advanced skier or snowboarder!
Yes it has it's flaws, like:
Lack of variety for places to eat at the mountain.
No convenience store at the resort (you can find your basics at La Baguette).
No place to buy beer or liquor at the resort (but they do have a delivery service at one of the liquor stores in town).
If you want these things they are all available in town, which is easy to get to during the day with a free shuttle for hotel guest running from 7am to 6pm. If not they still have methods of you to reach town (5min drive) through the hotel. But please keep in mind, this resort is only 6 years old and still much more to be added!
Now what's so good about this place you ask?
1. The terrain. This place has so much to offer in-bounds for any established rider! If you are willing to "earn your turns" then this place is for you! There are so many areas in-bounds or not too far off in to the slack-country for you to chose the line of your dreams! There is a reason why pros flock to this area every year to ride terrain that is like non-other!
2. The lack of lift lines. The lines may be "big" in the a.m. on pow days, but still make your way up there and by 11am you'll find that you'll barely have to wait in line at all! It sure beats long lines all day at any other resort.
3. The snow!!! If you are lucky enough to be here during a dump, the snow is amazing. There is lots of it and nothing beats the champagne powder of the interior BC! The bonus is you can still find freshies 3-4 days after snowfalls!
4. The location (in comparison to the town). 5 min drive from downtown and other hotels spread out throughout the town.
5. If you have the money...Heli-Skiing. There is a reason this places is the best place in the world for heli-skiing! It's on my bucket list!
Come here! Experience this place! If this place lives up to it's potential, it'll be a worldwide destination in a few years. It's name can be just as big as Whistler!
Free Snow-Forecast.com weather widget for your website
The Revelstoke Mountain Resort skiing weather widget below is available to embed on external websites free of charge. It provides a daily summary of our Revelstoke Mountain Resort snow forecast and current weather conditions. Simply go to the feed configuration page and follow the 3 simple steps to grab the custom html code snippet and paste it into your own site. You can choose the snow forecast elevation (summit, mid-mountain or bottom lift) and metric/imperial units for the snow forecast feed to suit your own website…. Click here to get the code.