Snow Forecast 10 pm 27 Oct 2016(local time) Weather Forecast for Dodge Ridge at 2256 m altitude issued:
Use the buttons below to tell us…
Days 0-3 Dodge Ridge Weather Summary:Heavy rain (total 40.0mm) on Fri afternoon. Becoming colder with heavy fall of snow, heaviest during Sun afternoon. Freeze-thaw conditions (max 7°C on Thu night, min -1°C on Sun afternoon). Winds increasing (calm on Thu night, near gales from the SSW by Sun morning).
Days 4-6 Dodge Ridge Weather Summary:Some drizzle, heaviest during Tue morning. Freeze-thaw conditions (max 9°C on Wed morning, min -1°C on Sun night). Wind will be generally light.
|Thu||Friday 28||Saturday 29||Sunday 30||Monday 31||Tuesday 1||Wed|
|Summary||heavy rain||mod. rain||heavy rain||rain shwrs||clear||clear||clear||snow shwrs||heavy snow||snow shwrs||clear||some clouds||snow shwrs||light snow||clear||clear||clear||clear|
|Freezing level (m)||3400||3050||3050||3200||3000||3000||2650||2450||2150||2450||2900||2700||2150||2550||3100||3700||3750||3500|
The above table gives the weather forecast for Dodge Ridge at the specific elevation of 2256 m. Our sophisticated weather models allow us to provide snow forecasts for the top, middle and bottom ski stations of Dodge Ridge. To access the weather forecasts for the other elevations, use the tab navigation above the table. For a wider view of the weather, check out the Weather Map of United States.
Click here to read further information on freezing levels and how we forecast our temperatures.
Visitor Reviews of Dodge Ridge
Herwig W. Lange from Germany writes:
If only the service were half as nice as the skiing area!
1. Arriving at noon on Dec. 30th, 2007, it took 40 minutes to get the ski equipment for a group of 5. Skis in my length (160 cm) were no longer available, the 170-skis were the worst I ever rented (I ski since 55 years): no grip and very slow on the snow.
2. Two of our party had to return to the counter right away, because the bindings were incorrectly fitted to the boots!
3. The safety standards of the lifts are horrible: no safety bars in the lift chairs!
4. The lifts arrive at full speed when you catch them - dangerous and very uncomfortable!
5. Lift chairs have no foot rests - very uncomfortable and tiring!
6. Lift chairs have no hoods - very uncomfortable on the snowy day of Dec. 29th. Nor were the seats protected from the falling snow on their way down, so everyone had a wet behind after leaving the seats at the top.
7. And worst of all: the way the young man handled the big crowd at the entry of lift no. 3. Our party of 5 split at the entry in a group of 3 (entering the triplet-line) and a couple (entering 2 rows on the right of us). The two were getting in the seats 12 minutes ahead of us, because the young man neglected the triplet-row! It took us three 24 minutes till we were seated. And even though there was a huge crowed waiting for the lift, in most of the triple seats were only 2 persons! I would have expected that the young man would do his job in a way that the triple capacity of the lift would be used, filling up couples with single skiers and giving the triplets an even chance to advance in the waiting line.
Free Snow-Forecast.com weather widget for your website
The Dodge Ridge skiing weather widget below is available to embed on external websites free of charge. It provides a daily summary of our Dodge Ridge snow forecast and current weather conditions. Simply go to the feed configuration page and follow the 3 simple steps to grab the custom html code snippet and paste it into your own site. You can choose the snow forecast elevation (summit, mid-mountain or bottom lift) and metric/imperial units for the snow forecast feed to suit your own website…. Click here to get the code.