Snow Forecast 1 am 23 Feb 2017(local time) Weather Forecast for Bukovel at 902 m altitude issued:
Use the buttons below to tell us…
Days 0-3 Bukovel Weather Summary:Moderate rain (total 17.0mm) heaviest on Thu morning, then becoming colder with a dusting of snow on Sat morning. Freeze-thaw conditions (max 4°C on Thu afternoon, min -5°C on Sat night). Winds decreasing (gales from the WSW on Thu night, light winds from the WSW by Sat night).
Days 4-6 Bukovel Weather Summary:Mostly dry. Freeze-thaw conditions (max 7°C on Tue afternoon, min -4°C on Sun morning). Wind will be generally light.
|Thursday 23||Friday 24||Saturday 25||Sunday 26||Monday 27||Tuesday 28|
|Summary||mod. rain||light rain||rain shwrs||light rain||snow shwrs||light snow||light snow||snow shwrs||snow shwrs||some clouds||some clouds||cloudy||some clouds||clear||clear||clear||clear||some clouds|
|Freezing level (m)||1450||1700||1800||1450||1150||650||400||550||0||1200||1150||1300||1450||1550||2000||2000||2000||2000|
The above table gives the weather forecast for Bukovel at the specific elevation of 902 m. Our sophisticated weather models allow us to provide snow forecasts for the top, middle and bottom ski stations of Bukovel. To access the weather forecasts for the other elevations, use the tab navigation above the table. For a wider view of the weather, check out the Weather Map of Ukraine.
Click here to read further information on freezing levels and how we forecast our temperatures.
Visitor Reviews of Bukovel
Guillaume from France writes:
This is the worst ski resort I have ever seen:
- ski passes are very expensive - 110 euros per week for 50 kilometers of slopes for downhill skiing and 850 metres for Nordic ski. In France, for instance, in Les Saisies, you pay 180 euros per week for 250kms of downhill skiing and 120kms of Nordic ski. Bukovel is much more expensive - 2,2 euro per km vs 0,5 euro per km in France - 4.4 times more expensive than in the Alps!
- nature is ugly: they built too many hotels, parkings, and the air smelled pollution just like in a big city. In addition they keep playing loud music everywhere, so you really don't feel you are in the mountains. The Main Street in Kiev is quieter!
- because they built too many hotels all over the place, the resort is overly crowded.
- low safety: the level of skiers is very low, which makes skiing in Bukovel very dangerous. In the 3 hours I was there, I saw four people 'rescued' by medical staff and carried in stretchers. That's because skiers have low skills but believe they are great and ski too fast for their level. I also saw, twice, people bumping into other skiers. All this in 3 hours!
- water infection: I drank water there, from the hotel (of course not from tap) and had some infection because of this and stayed in bed for 3 days! After checking local websites in Ukrainian / Russian, I learnt that there is an infection in water, and this has been going on already for a few years! Visitors in Bukovel regularly get infected, locals and foreigners alike (I live in Kiev, and never got such a problem). Of course, everyone in Bukovel know it but authorities do not do anything.
- horrible service: staff, on average, are not helpful at all. They don't care, they don't know and don't try to help.
All in all, don't go there! it is very expensive, of very low quality and dangerous for health. A lot of people see that there are more slopes in Bukovel than in other resorts in the area and decide to go there, but this is really not worth it! It is the worst ski resort I have seen in the world (skied until then in France, Spain, Canada, Japan, Romania, Ukraine). In Ukraine, Dragobrat is much better, nature more beautiful, less crowded, better service, and no water infection.
Free Snow-Forecast.com weather widget for your website
The Bukovel skiing weather widget below is available to embed on external websites free of charge. It provides a daily summary of our Bukovel snow forecast and current weather conditions. Simply go to the feed configuration page and follow the 3 simple steps to grab the custom html code snippet and paste it into your own site. You can choose the snow forecast elevation (summit, mid-mountain or bottom lift) and metric/imperial units for the snow forecast feed to suit your own website…. Click here to get the code.