Helpful resort information to assist planning your trip to Yushan.
- Season opens—
- Season closes—
- Restaurants | Bars— | —
- Nearest Airport Taipei
- Nearest Train Station —
- Tourist Office Website
- Tourist Office Phone—
The terrain at Yushan includes::
- Terrain Parks—
- Ski Hire—
What's it like at Yushan?
Yushan is the highest mountain in Taiwan at 13,113 feet (3,997 metres). It rises near the centre of the island as part of the Central Range. It is located in the Yushan National Park, which is popular with tourists. We have no information about cross-country skiing or snow-making facilities at Yushan.
Explore Yushan Location Map
Interactive Yushan trail map and piste map. View the piste and trails as well as the surrounding terrain and mountain contours for backcountry action. Find and compare nearby resorts by clicking on the resort markers.
Yushan Live Weather
|Resort||Snow Depth||Temp. (°C)||Wind (km/h)||Weather|
When's the snowiest month to visit Yushan?
Visitor Reviews of Yushan
matthew belling from Angola writes:
i move to angola the gays r nice the ski in yusan r nice and spicy
Resorts close to Yushan
Discover ski resorts near Yushan. Click below to view there ski resort guides.
- Tenzan Ski ResortLast snow: 4 cm Sun 20 FebLifts: 2Trails: 31412 km away
- Gokase HighlandLast snow: 8 cm Wed 23 MarLifts: 3Trails: 31414 km away
- AsosanLast snow: 1 cm Mon 21 MarLifts: 1Trails: 11434 km away
- KujyuLast snow: 7 cm Wed 23 MarLifts: 2Trails: 51458 km away
- Eden Valley ResortLast snow: 1 cm Sat 19 MarLifts: 3Trails: 71533 km away