Visiting Ski Cooper
Helpful resort information to assist planning your trip to Ski Cooper.
- Season opens—
- Season closes—
- Restaurants | Bars1 | —
- Nearest Airport Denver
- Nearest Train Station —
- Tourist Office Website
- Tourist Office Phone+17194863684
Ski Cooper Features
The terrain at Ski Cooper includes::
- Terrain Parks1
- X-Country30.0 km
- Ski Hire—
What's it like at Ski Cooper resort?
Leadville is the home of the legendary Molly Brown and the old town is always fun for a visit or as a place to stay when skiing or riding at Ski Cooper. The resort is just down the famous pass that was the training ground for the famous 10th Mountain Division (the ski troops of World War II) who spawned the American ski industry. You'll find 26 runs at Ski Cooper, a base elevation of 10,500 feet with a vertical drop of 1,200 feet. No lodging within walking distance of Ski Cooper. Motels, hotels, condos, and B & Bs are available in Leadville.
Explore Ski Cooper Location Map
Interactive Ski Cooper trail map and piste map. View the piste and trails as well as the surrounding terrain and mountain contours for backcountry action. Find and compare nearby resorts by clicking on the resort markers.
Ski Cooper Live Weather
|Resort||Snow Depth||Temp. (°C)||Wind (km/h)||Weather|
When's the snowiest month to visit Ski Cooper?
Resorts close to Ski Cooper
Discover ski resorts near Ski Cooper. Click below to view there ski resort guides.
- Copper MountainLast snow: 2 cm Mon 02 MayLifts: 21Trails: 12624 km away
- Latest WebcamBreckenridgeLast snow: 2 cm Mon 02 MayLifts: 1Trails: 14727 km away
- VailLast snow: 11 cm Thu 05 MayLifts: 33Trails: 19338 km away
- Latest WebcamBeaver CreekLast snow: 10 cm Thu 05 MayLifts: 13Trails: 14641 km away
- AspenLast snow: 5 cm Mon 02 MayLifts: 8Trails: 7642 km away