Visitor reviews for Silvertip Lodge & Heli-Skiing Ski Resort
December 07, 2017
Leo Mcknight from Canada
I was skiing at Sivertip Lodge last winter with my family and had the best time!
The terrain was awesome. I hope to go back again this year!
Silvertip Lodge & Heli-Skiing Ratings
Overall: 5.0. Based on 1 vote and 1 review. Vote
(1) At least one overnight stop, (2) requires a whole day, (3) requires more than half a day – you may have time for a few turns (4) arrive by lunchtime and ski all afternoon, (5) there is a main airport within an hour of Silvertip Lodge & Heli-Skiing.
Public Transport: 5.0
(1) There are no buses or taxis to Silvertip Lodge & Heli-Skiing, (3) there are slow or infrequent buses / trains available, (5) getting to the resort is easy with frequent bus / train connections.
(1) No places to stay in/near Silvertip Lodge & Heli-Skiing, (3) a few places to stay in the resort, (5) a wide variety of accommodation suitable to suit all budgets.
Ski in/Ski out: 5.0
(1) The ski area is located far from any accommodation, (3) a free ski bus takes you to the ski area in a short trip, (5) Ski-in ski-out accommodation is available.
(1) Nothing to do, not even a bar, (3) there are a few bars in the resort but nothing special, (5) clubs and bars stay open until very late and have a friendly atmosphere.
Value (Global): 5.0
(1) Overall, Silvertip Lodge & Heli-Skiing is one of the most expensive ski resorts in the world, (3) overall it offers pretty average value for money compared to resorts from other countries, (5) internationally the resort offers excellent value for money.