Helpful resort information to assist planning your trip to Pejo.
- Season opens3 Dec 2022
- Season closes2 Apr 2023
- Restaurants | Bars— | —
- Nearest Airport —
- Nearest Train Station —
- Tourist Office Website—
- Tourist Office Phone+39/0463/988488
The terrain at Pejo includes::
- Terrain Parks—
- Ski Hire—
What's it like at Pejo resort?
Pejo in Italy is a medium sized ski resort with 7 ski lifts that offers skiers an incredible 1591 metres (5220 feet) of vertical descent. Pejo has 17 kilometers (11 miles) of pistes. We have no information about the existence of any cross country ski trails at Pejo.
Explore Pejo Location Map
Interactive Pejo trail map and piste map. View the piste and trails as well as the surrounding terrain and mountain contours for backcountry action. Find and compare nearby resorts by clicking on the resort markers.
Pejo Live Weather
|Resort||Snow Depth||Temp. (°C)||Wind (km/h)||Weather|
When's the snowiest month to visit Pejo?
Resorts close to Pejo
Discover ski resorts near Pejo. Click below to view there ski resort guides.
- PeioLast snow: 4 cm Sun 01 MayLifts: 6Trails: 101 km away
- Passo TonaleLast snow: 9 cm Mon 09 MayLifts: 27Trails: 309 km away
- Santa Caterina ValfurvaLast snow: 5 cm Mon 09 MayLifts: 7Trails: 1612 km away
- Ponte di LegnoLast snow: 12 cm Mon 02 MayLifts: 3Trails: —13 km away
- Presena GlacierLast snow: 8 cm Mon 09 MayLifts: 27Trails: 3013 km away