Helpful resort information to assist planning your trip to Partenen.
- Season opens25 Dec 2022
- Season closes1 May 2023
- Restaurants | Bars— | —
- Nearest Airport —
- Nearest Train Station —
- Tourist Office Website
- Tourist Office Phone+43 5556 70185231
The terrain at Partenen includes::
- Terrain Parks1
- X-Country30.0 km
- Ski Hire
What's it like at Partenen resort?
Partenen in Austria is a large resort with 25 lifts (4 gondolas, 11 chair lifts, 10 surface lifts) that offers skiers an impressive 979 metres (3212 feet) of vertical descent. Partenen has 26 pistes with a total length of 2 kilometers (1 miles). There are 30 kilometers (19 miles) of cross country ski trails at Partenen. For snowboarders, there is a terrain park and a half pipe. Almost half of the pistes at Partenen are covered by snowmaking.
Explore Partenen Location Map
Interactive Partenen trail map and piste map. View the piste and trails as well as the surrounding terrain and mountain contours for backcountry action. Find and compare nearby resorts by clicking on the resort markers.
Partenen Live Weather
|Resort||Snow Depth||Temp. (°C)||Wind (km/h)||Weather|
|Top Lift:||0.9 m|
|Bottom Lift:||0.15 m|
When's the snowiest month to visit Partenen?
What's the snow currently like in Partenen?
A summary of the current snow conditions in Partenen. View more information on the Partenen detailed snow report page.
- Piste ConditionWet snow
- Off-piste Condition—
|Upper snow depth:||91 cm|
|Lower snow depth:||15 cm|
Resorts close to Partenen
Discover ski resorts near Partenen. Click below to view there ski resort guides.
- GaschurnLast snow: 7.0 cm Tue 28 MarLifts: 25Trails: —4 km away
- St GallenkirchLast snow: 8.0 cm Tue 28 MarLifts: 26Trails: 308 km away
- Galtur-SilvaparkLast snow: 7.7 cm Tue 28 MarLifts: 10Trails: 1610 km away
- Latest WebcamGargellenLast snow: 8.0 cm Tue 28 MarLifts: 8Trails: 1410 km away
- MontafonLast snow: 8.3 cm Tue 28 MarLifts: 33Trails: —11 km away