Visiting Malá Úpa
Helpful resort information to assist planning your trip to Malá Úpa.
- Season opens—
- Season closes—
- Restaurants | Bars— | —
- Nearest Airport Prague
- Nearest Train Station —
- Tourist Office Website
- Tourist Office Phone+420 499 891 112
Malá Úpa Features
The terrain at Malá Úpa includes::
- Terrain Parks0
- Ski Hire
What's it like at Malá Úpa resort?
Malá Úpa is a small, cosily traditional village north of Janske Lazne, north-east of Spindl, by the Polish border. It offers, mainly, beginners' skiing on mild, rather short, slopes, inconveniently spread out all over the area. Malá Úpa has a scenic setting under the Sněžka or Snezka mountain (1.602m), the highest peak in the country. Little to do off the slopes, at Malá Úpa, that have 780m-1,140m of altitude.
Latest photos from Malá Úpa. View all photos at the Malá Úpa gallery page.
Explore Malá Úpa Location Map
Interactive Malá Úpa trail map and piste map. View the piste and trails as well as the surrounding terrain and mountain contours for backcountry action. Find and compare nearby resorts by clicking on the resort markers.
Malá Úpa Live Weather
|Resort||Snow Depth||Temp. (°C)||Wind (km/h)||Weather|
When's the snowiest month to visit Malá Úpa?
Resorts close to Malá Úpa
Discover ski resorts near Malá Úpa. Click below to view there ski resort guides.
- Latest WebcamVelká ÚpaLast snow: 17 cm Wed 01 DecLifts: 4Trails: 34 km away
- SněžkaLast snow: 23 cm Wed 01 DecLifts: 1Trails: —6 km away
- Karpacz - KopaLast snow: 19 cm Wed 01 DecLifts: 7Trails: —8 km away
- Prkenný Důl - Family SkiparkLast snow: 10 cm Wed 01 DecLifts: 1Trails: —9 km away
- Žacléř - Prkenný DůlLast snow: 10 cm Wed 01 DecLifts: 3Trails: 69 km away