Helpful resort information to assist planning your trip to Jerzens.
- Season opens7 Dec 2020
- Season closes11 Apr 2021
- Restaurants | Bars— | —
- Nearest Airport —
- Nearest Train Station —
- Tourist Office Website
- Tourist Office Phone+ 435414300
The terrain at Jerzens includes:
- Terrain Parks1
- X-Country10.0 km
- Ski Hire
What's it like at Jerzens resort?
Jerzens in Austria is a medium sized ski resort with 8 ski lifts ( 1 gondola, 3 chair lifts, 4 surface lifts) that offers skiers an incredible 1000 metres (3282 feet) of vertical descent. Jerzens has 13 pistes. Jerzens is best suited to beginner skiers and snowboarders but there is some terrain for both expert and intermediates. There are 10 kilometers (6 miles) of cross country ski trails at Jerzens. For snowboarders, there is a terrain park and a half pipe.
Explore Jerzens Location Map
Interactive Jerzens trail map and piste map. View the piste and trails as well as the surrounding terrain and mountain contours for backcountry action. Find and compare nearby resorts by clicking on the resort markers.
When's the snowiest month to visit Jerzens?
Resorts close to Jerzens
Discover ski resorts near Jerzens. Click below to view there ski resort guides.
- HochzeigerLast Snow: 9 cm Fri 20 NovLifts: 9Trails: —5 km away
- VenetLast Snow: 6 cm Fri 20 NovLifts: 7Trails: —8 km away
- Imster BergbahnenLast Snow: 6 cm Fri 20 NovLifts: 4Trails: —9 km away
- ZamsLast Snow: 6 cm Fri 20 NovLifts: 7Trails: 1511 km away
- FendelsLast Snow: 7 cm Fri 20 NovLifts: 2Trails: —12 km away