Visiting Hurricane Ridge
Helpful resort information to assist planning your trip to Hurricane Ridge.
- Season opens—
- Season closes—
- Restaurants | Bars— | —
- Nearest Airport —
- Nearest Train Station —
- Tourist Office Website
- Tourist Office Phone+12 064520329
Hurricane Ridge Features
The terrain at Hurricane Ridge includes::
- Terrain Parks—
- Ski Hire—
What's it like at Hurricane Ridge resort?
Hurricane Ridge in the United States (Washington State) is a very small ski resort with just three ski lifts with only 244 metres (800 feet) of vertical descent. Hurricane Ridge has 250 acres of terrain over 10 trails. Hurricane Ridge is only really suitable for beginner and intermediate skiers and snowboarders. We have no information about the existence of any cross country ski trails at Hurricane Ridge.
Explore Hurricane Ridge Location Map
Interactive Hurricane Ridge trail map and piste map. View the piste and trails as well as the surrounding terrain and mountain contours for backcountry action. Find and compare nearby resorts by clicking on the resort markers.
Hurricane Ridge Live Weather
|Resort||Snow Depth||Temp. (°C)||Wind (km/h)||Weather|
When's the snowiest month to visit Hurricane Ridge?
What's the snow currently like in Hurricane Ridge?
A summary of the current snow conditions in Hurricane Ridge. View more information on the Hurricane Ridge detailed snow report page.
- Piste Condition—
- Off-piste Condition—
|Upper snow depth:||Tell us|
|Lower snow depth:|
Resorts close to Hurricane Ridge
Discover ski resorts near Hurricane Ridge. Click below to view there ski resort guides.
- The Summit at SnoqualmieLast snow: 5.0 cm Fri 05 MayLifts: 33Trails: 65119 km away
- Mount BakerLast snow: 1.0 cm Sat 06 MayLifts: 11Trails: 71153 km away
- Mt SeymourLast snow: 9.0 cm Sun 23 AprLifts: 5Trails: 40153 km away
- Cypress MountainLast snow: 9.0 cm Sun 23 AprLifts: 9Trails: 53156 km away
- Grouse MountainLast snow: 9.0 cm Sun 23 AprLifts: 7Trails: 33156 km away