Helpful resort information to assist planning your trip to Huascaran.
- Season opens—
- Season closes—
- Restaurants | Bars— | —
- Nearest Airport Anta or Lima
- Nearest Train Station —
- Tourist Office Website
- Tourist Office Phone—
The terrain at Huascaran includes::
- Terrain Parks—
- Ski Hire—
What's it like at Huascaran resort?
Huascaran is positioned in the central Andes, amongst the Cordillera Blanca range. The resort has a vertical drop of 1219 mtrs. We do not have any information about cross country skiing at Huascaran. The nearest airport to Huascaran is Lima.
Explore Huascaran Location Map
Interactive Huascaran trail map and piste map. View the piste and trails as well as the surrounding terrain and mountain contours for backcountry action. Find and compare nearby resorts by clicking on the resort markers.
Huascaran Live Weather
|Resort||Snow Depth||Temp. (°C)||Wind (km/h)||Weather|
When's the snowiest month to visit Huascaran?
Visitor Reviews of Huascaran
Maximo Henostroza from Peru writes:
Huascaran is the highest mountain in the Peruvian Andes; the altitude being 6768 meters. Anta airport is the one closest to the mountain and
Huaraz is the most important city in this valley.
Resorts close to Huascaran
Discover ski resorts near Huascaran. Click below to view there ski resort guides.
- ChacaltayaLast snow: 2.3 cm Sat 28 JanLifts: 1Trails: 11314 km away
- Ski ArpaLast snow: 1.0 cm Thu 12 JanLifts: 2Trails: —2719 km away
- PortilloLast snow: 4.0 cm Sun 13 NovLifts: 12Trails: —2748 km away
- Los PenitentesLast snow: 1.7 cm Sun 13 NovLifts: 8Trails: —2751 km away
- Los PuquiosLast snow: 2.0 cm Sun 13 NovLifts: 6Trails: —2754 km away