Helpful resort information to assist planning your trip to Granlibakken.
- Season opens—
- Season closes—
- Restaurants | Bars— | —
- Nearest Airport —
- Nearest Train Station —
- Tourist Office Website
- Tourist Office Phone+15 305817533
The terrain at Granlibakken includes:
- Terrain Parks—
- X-Country3.0 km
- Ski Hire—
What's it like at Granlibakken resort?
Granlibakken, in the United States (California State), is a tiny ski resort with just two ski lifts and only 91 metres (300 feet) of vertical descent. Granlibakken has 10 acres of terrain over 1 trail. There are 3 kilometers (1.9 miles) of cross -country ski trails at Granlibakken. For snowboarders, there is a half-pipe.
Explore Granlibakken Location Map
Interactive Granlibakken trail map and piste map. View the piste and trails as well as the surrounding terrain and mountain contours for backcountry action. Find and compare nearby resorts by clicking on the resort markers.
When's the snowiest month to visit Granlibakken?
What's the snow currently like in Granlibakken?
A summary of the current snow conditions in Granlibakken. View more information on the Granlibakken detailed snow report page.
- Piste Condition:—
- Off-piste Condition:—
|Upper snow depth:||Tell us|
|Lower snow depth:|
Resorts close to Granlibakken
Discover ski resorts near Granlibakken. Click below to view there ski resort guides.
- Alpine MeadowsLast Snow: 1 cm Mon 23 NovLifts: 13Trails: 1007 km away
- Homewood Mountain ResortLast Snow: 1 cm Mon 23 NovLifts: 8Trails: 598 km away
- Squaw ValleyLast Snow: 2 cm Mon 23 NovLifts: 30Trails: 1009 km away
- Latest WebcamNorthstar at TahoeLast Snow: 1 cm Mon 23 NovLifts: 15Trails: 7014 km away
- Diamond PeakLast Snow: 1 cm Thu 26 NovLifts: 6Trails: 3121 km away