Helpful resort information to assist planning your trip to Golm.
- Season opens5 Dec 2020
- Season closes11 Apr 2021
- Restaurants | Bars— | —
- Nearest Airport Zurich
- Nearest Train Station —
- Tourist Office Website
- Tourist Office Phone+43 0 5556 72175 0
The terrain at Golm includes:
- Terrain Parks—
- Ski Hire
What's it like at Golm resort?
Golm in Austria (in the Vorarlberg region) is a medium sized ski resort with 9 ski lifts (3 gondolas, 4 chair lifts, 2 surface lifts) that offers skiers an impressive 565 metres (1853 feet) of vertical descent. Golm has 27 kilometers (17 miles) of pistes. Golm is only really suitable for beginner and intermediate skiers and snowboarders. We have no information about the existence of any cross country ski trails at Golm. The nearest airport is at Zurich.
Latest photos from Golm. View all photos at the Golm gallery page.
Explore Golm Location Map
Interactive Golm trail map and piste map. View the piste and trails as well as the surrounding terrain and mountain contours for backcountry action. Find and compare nearby resorts by clicking on the resort markers.
When's the snowiest month to visit Golm?
Resorts close to Golm
Discover ski resorts near Golm. Click below to view there ski resort guides.
- TschaggunsLast Snow: 26 cm Sat 26 SepLifts: 8Trails: 135 km away
- Hochjoch-SchrunsLast Snow: 1 cm Mon 28 SepLifts: 10Trails: 146 km away
- Brandnertal (Brand und Bürserberg)Last Snow: 1 cm Mon 28 SepLifts: 9Trails: 169 km away
- MontafonLast Snow: 2 cm Tue 29 SepLifts: 4Trails: —9 km away
- Kristberg-SilbertalLast Snow: 14 cm Sat 26 SepLifts: 3Trails: 311 km away