Helpful resort information to assist planning your trip to Gaustablikk.
- Season opens3 Dec 2022
- Season closes1 May 2023
- Restaurants | Bars— | 1
- Nearest Airport —
- Nearest Train Station —
- Tourist Office Website
- Tourist Office Phone+ 47 35 09 14 22
The terrain at Gaustablikk includes::
- Terrain Parks1
- X-Country80.0 km
- Ski Hire—
What's it like at Gaustablikk resort?
Gaustatoppen, or in English: Mount Gausta, is 1883 metres high and can give a vertical drop of 1500 m all the way to the valley floor. The resort is called Gaustablikk and is located at 1200 m. It has a vertical drop of near 350m (1150 feet). There are lots of chutes on the peak; Gaustablikk is great for freeriding. The piste is suited to those who are beginners and advanced skiers/boarders. There are 80 kms of cross country tracks within the Gaustablikk area.
Explore Gaustablikk Location Map
Interactive Gaustablikk trail map and piste map. View the piste and trails as well as the surrounding terrain and mountain contours for backcountry action. Find and compare nearby resorts by clicking on the resort markers.
Gaustablikk Live Weather
|Resort||Snow Depth||Temp. (°C)||Wind (km/h)||Weather|
|Top Lift:||1.7 m|
|Bottom Lift:||0.5 m|
When's the snowiest month to visit Gaustablikk?
What's the snow currently like in Gaustablikk?
A summary of the current snow conditions in Gaustablikk. View more information on the Gaustablikk detailed snow report page.
- Piste ConditionPacked powder and groomed snow
- Off-piste Condition—
|Upper snow depth:||170 cm|
|Lower snow depth:||50 cm|
Resorts close to Gaustablikk
Discover ski resorts near Gaustablikk. Click below to view there ski resort guides.
- RaulandLast snow: 1.3 cm Thu 23 MarLifts: 11Trails: —41 km away
- UvdalLast snow: 1.0 cm Thu 23 MarLifts: 3Trails: 1048 km away
- VrådalLast snow: 3.0 cm Fri 24 MarLifts: 5Trails: —57 km away
- NorefjellLast snow: 1.5 cm Thu 23 MarLifts: 10Trails: 2367 km away
- HovdenLast snow: 1.0 cm Fri 24 MarLifts: 5Trails: 1979 km away