Helpful resort information to assist planning your trip to Bozel.
- Season opens—
- Season closes—
- Restaurants | Bars4 | 4
- Nearest Airport Geneva
- Nearest Train Station —
- Tourist Office Website—
- Tourist Office Phone+33 479550377
The terrain at Bozel includes:
- Terrain Parks—
- X-Country20.0 km
- Ski Hire
What's it like at Bozel resort?
Bozel is a pretty lively Savoie Village below Courchevel. In good snow you can ski from St Bon (450 metres of vertical descent), right to the les Moulns side of the village, 2 minutes walk from the centre and its bars and restaurants. There is a free ski bus that runs in winter every hour until around 7pm, to take you back up the mountain to the Courchevel resorts.
Explore Bozel Location Map
Interactive Bozel trail map and piste map. View the piste and trails as well as the surrounding terrain and mountain contours for backcountry action. Find and compare nearby resorts by clicking on the resort markers.
When's the snowiest month to visit Bozel?
Resorts close to Bozel
Discover ski resorts near Bozel. Click below to view there ski resort guides.
- CourchevelLast Snow: 6 cm Fri 16 OctLifts: 97Trails: 1002 km away
- ChampagnyLast Snow: 7 cm Fri 16 OctLifts: 4Trails: 1254 km away
- Latest WebcamLa TaniaLast Snow: 6 cm Fri 16 OctLifts: 67Trails: 2864 km away
- Latest WebcamBrides Les BainsLast Snow: 4 cm Fri 16 OctLifts: 48Trails: 776 km away
- MéribelLast Snow: 6 cm Fri 16 OctLifts: 14Trails: 637 km away