Visiting Bâlea Lac
Helpful resort information to assist planning your trip to Bâlea Lac.
- Season opens—
- Season closes—
- Restaurants | Bars— | —
- Nearest Airport —
- Nearest Train Station —
- Tourist Office Website
- Tourist Office Phone—
Bâlea Lac Features
The terrain at Bâlea Lac includes::
- Terrain Parks—
- Ski Hire—
What's it like at Bâlea Lac resort?
Bălea Lac (Lake Balea) is a glacier lake situated at 2040 m in central Romania, 65km from Sibiu. The spectacular area, which is the highest in the Carpathians, resembles the European Alps and includes the Balea Cascada ski area. Although limited in size Bălea Lac (Lake Balea) is at a high altitude and therefore, snow-sure.
Explore Bâlea Lac Location Map
Interactive Bâlea Lac trail map and piste map. View the piste and trails as well as the surrounding terrain and mountain contours for backcountry action. Find and compare nearby resorts by clicking on the resort markers.
Bâlea Lac Live Weather
|Resort||Snow Depth||Temp. (°C)||Wind (km/h)||Weather|
When's the snowiest month to visit Bâlea Lac?
Visitor Reviews of Bâlea Lac
Mou T. Zoc from Afghanistan writes:
It's roughly awesome out there at Bălea Lac!!!
Resorts close to Bâlea Lac
Discover ski resorts near Bâlea Lac. Click below to view there ski resort guides.
- Păltiniş-Arena PlatosLast snow: 1 cm Mon 19 AprLifts: 3Trails: 253 km away
- Poiana BrasovLast snow: 2 cm Sun 18 AprLifts: 13Trails: 1373 km away
- Vidra TransalpinaLast snow: 2 cm Sun 18 AprLifts: 4Trails: 774 km away
- AzugaLast snow: 2 cm Sun 18 AprLifts: 4Trails: 375 km away
- BuşteniLast snow: 2 cm Sun 18 AprLifts: 2Trails: 375 km away