Helpful resort information to assist planning your trip to Artouste.
- Season opens28 Nov 2020
- Season closes28 Mar 2021
- Restaurants | Bars— | —
- Nearest Airport —
- Nearest Train Station —
- Tourist Office Website—
- Tourist Office Phone+33 / +33/559/053699
The terrain at Artouste includes:
- Terrain Parks—
- Ski Hire
What's it like at Artouste resort?
Artouste in France is a medium sized ski resort with 9 ski lifts that offers skiers an impressive 850 metres (2789 feet) of vertical descent. Artouste has 25 kilometers (16 miles) of pistes. We have no information about the existence of any cross country ski trails at Artouste.
Latest photos from Artouste. View all photos at the Artouste gallery page.
Explore Artouste Location Map
Interactive Artouste trail map and piste map. View the piste and trails as well as the surrounding terrain and mountain contours for backcountry action. Find and compare nearby resorts by clicking on the resort markers.
When's the snowiest month to visit Artouste?
Visitor Reviews of Artouste
Eric Bastié from France writes:
Artouste is just behind Gourette. It's the bottom of the world. No hotel, just one restaurant but beautiful ski tracks. You're skiing on the western Pyrenees National Park. The landscape is incredible.
Resorts close to Artouste
Discover ski resorts near Artouste. Click below to view there ski resort guides.
- GouretteLast Snow: 16 cm Fri 16 OctLifts: 16Trails: 259 km away
- AstúnLast Snow: 10 cm Thu 15 OctLifts: 15Trails: 2713 km away
- FormigalLast Snow: 8 cm Thu 15 OctLifts: 16Trails: 5314 km away
- CandanchuLast Snow: 3 cm Mon 12 OctLifts: 27Trails: 4517 km away
- PanticosaLast Snow: 7 cm Thu 15 OctLifts: 14Trails: —22 km away