Snow Forecast 12 pm 26 Feb 2017(local time) Weather Forecast for Argentiere at 1252 m altitude issued:
Use the buttons below to tell us…
Days 0-3 Argentiere Weather Summary:Heavy rain (total 44.0mm) on Mon night. Becoming colder with heavy fall of snow, heaviest during Tue afternoon. Freeze-thaw conditions (max 7°C on Mon morning, min -4°C on Tue night). Wind will be generally light.
Days 4-6 Argentiere Weather Summary:A dusting of snow. Milder later with heavy rain (total 43.0mm) on Wed night. Freeze-thaw conditions (max 5°C on Fri morning, min -6°C on Thu afternoon). Wind will be generally light.
|Sunday 26||Monday 27||Tuesday 28||Wednesday 1||Thursday 2||Friday 3|
|Summary||some clouds||some clouds||clear||clear||clear||heavy rain||heavy rain||heavy snow||heavy snow||light snow||light snow||heavy rain||mod. rain||some clouds||some clouds||some clouds||some clouds||cloudy|
|Freezing level (m)||2750||2600||2300||2250||2300||1800||1550||1600||650||800||1250||1800||1700||1800||1300||2200||2150||1650|
- Spring conditions on piste. Clear blue skies, most lifts are open.
- Ski up to 7 different Resorts with us... all high altitude so guaranteed skiing.. Easter availability as well as short breaks [link]
- Most lifts are open with great snow conditions. Glorious sunny weather, suntan lotion a must.
- some fog patches sticking to the slopes early in the morning ‑ else, clear or partly cloudy on the whole ‑ some high cloud passings from the northwest making hazy sunshine at times. Period of sunshine close to 85%.
- Wanting to fill up the last few rooms left during the season. Give us a mail/ call to discuss.. prices from £75pp pn fully catered
The above table gives the weather forecast for Argentiere at the specific elevation of 1252 m. Our sophisticated weather models allow us to provide snow forecasts for the top, middle and bottom ski stations of Argentiere. To access the weather forecasts for the other elevations, use the tab navigation above the table. For a wider view of the weather, check out the Weather Map of France.
Click here to read further information on freezing levels and how we forecast our temperatures.
Visitor Reviews of Argentiere
Bodie from United Kingdom writes:
Love the skiing, love the mountain, love the village. Has its critics but where else can you get off-piste like this. If you haven't tried it and powder is your thing, then you must. Chances are you will keep coming back for more. Not a lot of choice when it comes to accommodation but gite le Belvedere is worth a look see if you are on a budget.
Free Snow-Forecast.com weather widget for your website
The Argentiere skiing weather widget below is available to embed on external websites free of charge. It provides a daily summary of our Argentiere snow forecast and current weather conditions. Simply go to the feed configuration page and follow the 3 simple steps to grab the custom html code snippet and paste it into your own site. You can choose the snow forecast elevation (summit, mid-mountain or bottom lift) and metric/imperial units for the snow forecast feed to suit your own website…. Click here to get the code.