World Snow Overview
We've created this page to help you find the best snow conditions. It combines past, present and future data sources from around Snow-Forecast.com and updates regularly. The Snow Roundup page is updated on Mondays and Thursdays for all major ski resorts. Live Eyeball snow updates are shown in real time when submitted via twitter by our global network of reporters. Resort Picks lists ski resorts from around the world where new snow is forecast, powder is reported and latest snow depths.
submit an eyeball snow report
- A dusting of snow has improved the pistes. Good news, snow is forecast.
- Snowbasin's finely machined groomed 2 1/2 miler, top of Needles to Earl's Lodge, is great for getting in shape! Lunch on top @ Needles Lodge for foot passengers or dine @ Earl's Lodge through après ski. Live music at Cinnabar Lounge on Friday and Saturday.
- We are opening for the season today, December 19, with Huckleberry Chair and Green beginner chair. Early season conditions exist so caution is advised! Blue and Red Chairs will operate starting Saturday, with last minute touches being completed today. Let's get riding!
- Altitude Verbier In Verbier we are skiing between 2.200 and 3.330 mtrs!
- A dusting of snow has improved the pistes. Light clouds dotting the sky.
- Back to winter sceneries. 28 trails and glades to enjoy today Friday. Great snow conditions for this time of the year. 19-26cm of snow in the past 7 days. As soon as tomorrow Saturday, Dec. 20th, 100% of the skiable terrain will be open!
- Simply Val d'Isere Well it's a beautiful, sunny day #valdisere. Perfect training day for the Women's World Cup! #criterium
- British Ski Center Heading up the gondola to our "office" and looking like another beautiful day ahead on the slopes! 52kms of pristine pistes open!
- Performance Verbier Ski School Sun's out in Verbier & open as yesterday. We'll have to wait & see what else opens for Christmas... ...
- Altitude Verbier Good morning! Beautiful day in Verbier today!
- Freedom Ski Our December newsletter is out! Read on!! #Morzine #SimpleLuxuries
- Casapenalaza Hoy viernes Valgrande-Pajares prevé la apertura de 2 ts que darán acceso a 3 pistas y 1,1 kms. esquiables
- Ski Villaroger Raining in Villaroger, snowing high up! Still skiing #valdisere & #tignes as most runs open there! #LesArcs still limited skiing!
- Alpine Race Consulting A few inches yesterday @AspenSnowmass flurries today #4AshUS #4SnmUS
- Vagabond Lodge Snowing lightly this morning at Kicking Horse. More on the way.
- 3sixtycams.com 20cms Overnight in #Tignes, snow falling again now!!!
- Altitude Verbier Quite a lot of snowfall last night, unfortunately some rain at the moment...
- Simply Val d'Isere View from the office today. Still snowing #valdisere. Women's World Cup race this weekend!
- Mash “@ChefValdisere: 10-15cm of snow fell overnight in #valdisere and it's still #snowing @71Jase
- Europe Transfer It's #snowing in #valdisere, 10-15cm fell overnight. #snow #alpes
- Chalet Chef 10-15cm of snow fell overnight in #valdisere and it's still #snowing
- Hotel Himàlaia Hoy empezamos el día tapado y con algunas precipitaciones, a medida que avance la tarde va a empezar a aclarar y la ISO subirá.
- Performance Verbier Ski School So SLF (the Swiss snow experts) are forecasting up to 30 cm in lower Valais. Theoretically that's us...
- Getaway Vans Keep abreast of piste and lift happenings in #Avoriaz #PortesduSoleil #WinterIsComing
- Casapenalaza Hoy jueves la previsión de apertura en V-Pajares es de 2 ts, que dan acceso a 3 pistas y 1,1 kms.
- Freedom Ski Our December newsletter is out! Exciting! #Morzine #SimpleLuxuries
- Ski.GR light snow over 1700
- Mash Heavy snow falling in #Morzine and #Avoriaz! Check out the Avoriaz webcam ” @deliverysw
- Brilliant White Snowing heavily here in Sainte Foy right now! #saintefoy #snow #ski
- Altitude Verbier Good news, it's snowing hard in Verbier now!
- Chalet Chef The first snow clearing for a while, can only mean one thing #dumping with #snow #valdisere
- Performance Verbier Ski School Snowing hard in #Verbier - cross your fingers it doesn't stop all night...
- Snow Retreat La Tania - 3pm, 0 degrees and snowing. The Three Valleys has 107 open runs and 65 lifts. Some availability for Christmas.
- Ski Villaroger Rain/ snow limit #leloissel #villaroger , 20 cms forecast tonight.. Will keep you posted!
- Geneva Airport Transfers Heavy snow falling in #Morzine and #Avoriaz! Check out the Avoriaz webcam