World Snow Overview
We've created this page to help you find the best snow conditions. It combines past, present and future data sources from around Snow-Forecast.com and updates regularly. The Snow Roundup page is updated on Mondays and Thursdays for all major ski resorts. Live Eyeball snow updates are shown in real time when submitted via twitter by our global network of reporters. Resort Picks lists ski resorts from around the world where new snow is forecast, powder is reported and latest snow depths.
submit an eyeball snow report
- Paradise: Silver Sheep, Southern Comfort, Sourdough Alley, Ridge Road, Boardwalk, Ledges Traverse, Ruby Tuesday, Southern Belle, Buckeye. Silverlode: Aladar's Alley, Corky's Road, Corky's Field, Nest Egg, Red Eagle, Bluebird, Pan Handle, Northern Belle. Red: Back Trail, Dales Trail, Lower War Eagle, T-Bar Slope, Faces of RED, RED Carpet Slope, Terrain Park. Motherlode: Rino's Run, Easy Street, Turkey Alley, Stagger By, Southside Road. Grey: Long May You Run, Little Bones, Topping Street, Get Up Stand Up. Rockstar Terrain Park: Mini Park: Rainbow Box, 10ft Jump, Flat Bar, ...
- Very good piste conditions, best at top. Good news, snow is forecast.
- LGS Snow, snow and more snow in Les Gets but we don't want to hear any grumbling please!
- Great snow conditions throughout area. Heavy snow just keeps on falling.
- Mountainbug Huge amounts of new powder snow with over 1.6m of new snow!!! It is still snowing and getting a bit silly now. Resorts currently closed avalanche risk 5 out of 5. No access to Gavarnie or Cauterets.
- Spring conditions on piste. Good news, snow is forecast.
- Vivid Snowboarding Patchy late afternoon sunshine in Verbier ,cold with a few snow flurries
- Helena Ironton RT @simplyvaldisere: Not too shabby for the first run of the day! #valdisere #fornet
- Tignes Hub #tignesspirit More snow storms in #Tignes.. it aint over yet! It's been snowing o…
- Tignes Spirit More snow storms in #Tignes.. it aint over yet! It's been snowing over night & all day so far... winter...
- Snow Retreat La Tania, 2pm, - 3 degrees and IT'S STILL SNOWING!!! Great catered holidays for £299 per person next week.
- Chalet Oz en Oisan Strong wind. High Avalanche risk. Still snowing. Lower areas very good, top mostly closed, pistes are like off piste! Great fun.
- Freedom Ski We have pride in all we do and would love to be nominated! @MorzineSource #Luxurytravel #luxuryski
- Style Altitude - the online Ski and Snowboard Magazine Now Avalanche Risk 4 High in @serreche_uk Stay in trees off-piste, take safety kit and know how to use it!
- Style Altitude - the online Ski and Snowboard Magazine Snowing! Cold -5C and bad viz. Yesterday busy with weekenders so more snow welcome off-piste. See cam & blog
- Chalet Chardons Snow still falling, over 1meter of powder!!!
- Peak Times Enormous snow - and now strong winds have meant that both Superbagneres and Peyragudes are closed #4PeyFR
- Vivid Snowboarding Snowing with some blue patches poking through. Freezing temperatures, mountain all open
- Jack Wolfskin Val d'Isere #POWDERALERT!! Sun might be gone but the snow is back!! 10cms overnight, mild winds. Who's out making the most of the #powder?
- Chalet Chef Another 10cm of snow fell overnight in #valdisere. Over 90cm in the past 3 days
- Freedom Ski Champagne on the piste? The possibilities r endless! #Bespokeholidays are not just a dream! #luxuryski
- Bansko Rentals Loads of fresh snow last night, high winds predicted in Bansko.
- Ski Villaroger Photo from today in #saintefoy...#skisafari #skivillaroger #skimultiresorts
- Freedom Ski Deep fresh snow & over 1 mtr to come in #Morzine. Book b4 midnight 4 exclusive offers! #Luxurytravel
- Bansko Rentals Dumping snow in Bansko right now.
- Powder Extreme Verbier people, How good was your day?? My was utterly most excellent. Take a sneaky peek here: via @YouTube
- Gordon Wilson epic day, one of the best and a few telemarkers about #SpreadTelemark. Bluebird morning and it's now snowing
- Peak Times 1 metre of fresh snow at #Luchon-Superbagneres #Pyrenees. More snow tonight and tomorrow - POWDER!!
- Chalet Petal Morning sunshine but then increasing cloud and light snow. Great skiing.
- breazy E. “@KickingHorseMtn: #SnowReport: 5cm-24hr | 5cm-48hr | flurries (1-2cm) -5 today #420
- Kicking Horse Mountain Resort #SnowReport: 5cm-24hr | 5cm-48hr | flurries (1-2cm) light NW winds -5 today
- Vagabond Lodge Kicking Horse is reporting 5 cm new snow overnight.
- Performance Verbier Ski School It's snowing yet again down the valley in Crans but not arrived in Verbier yet. "Yet"...
- Casapenalaza Hoy sábado en Valgrande-Pajares abierto únicamente 2 Tk, 1,1 kms. Parte alta cerrada por temporal.
- Ski Republic #skirepublic #avoriaz after a sunny morning,the snow is back - welcome at shop, discount 50% for you …