World Snow Overview
We've created this page to help you find the best snow conditions. It combines past, present and future data sources from around Snow-Forecast.com and updates regularly. The Snow Roundup page is updated on Mondays and Thursdays for all major ski resorts. Live Eyeball snow updates are shown in real time when submitted via twitter by our global network of reporters. Resort Picks lists ski resorts from around the world where new snow is forecast, powder is reported and latest snow depths.
submit an eyeball snow report
- Anonymous Report: For Les Menuires: No wind today. Freeze-thaw conditions. No new snow. Every lift is open. On piste snow is in wet condition.
- Anonymous Report: Snow falling in Mount Everest.
- Anonymous Report: Some cloudy spells at Valgrande-Pajares. Just a light breeze today. Mild temperatures. No new snow. All lifts are open. On piste snow is in wet condition. Slushy off-piste.
- What a nice day to start the break! It should be warmer with high minus 8. We have a lot of activities on the program this week! All lifts will be running from Saturday, February 28th to Sunday, March 8th.
- Anonymous Report: For St Anton:
- Anonymous Report: Snow is falling in Mount Parnassos.
- Anonymous Report: Snowing heavily in Weardale Ski Club.
- Variable conditions with up to 2cm on a hard surface. Steep south aspects provide soft corn skiing in the afternoon
- Anonymous Report: Snowing at a moderate rate in Cairngorm.
- Anonymous Report: Snowing in Alta Sierra at Shirley Meadows.
- Altitude Verbier Waiting for the arrival of some fresh snow... #Verbier
- Last Frontier Heliskiing Mixed conditions in the alpine today from pressed powder to sun affected surfaces. Overall a good day of skiing though.
- Anonymous Report: It is snowing steadily in Gressoney-la-Trinite.
- Anonymous Report: Snow falling in Glenshee.
- Anonymous Report: Snowing at a moderate rate in Glenshee.
- Anonymous Report: For Chamonix: Calm. Temperatures are around freezing.
- Paradise: Ridge Road, Boardwalk, Silver Sheep, Southern Comfort, Sourdough Alley, Southern Belle, Ruby Tuesday, Ledges Traverse. Silverlode: Corky's Road, Aladars Alley, Indian Flats, Nest Egg, Red Eagle, Bluebird. *Panhandle is closed. Red: RED Carpet Slope, Back Trail, T-Bar Slope, Terrain Park. *Sally's Alley, Lower War Eagle & The Cliff are closed. Motherlode: Rino's Run, Stagger By, Easy Street, Turkey Alley, Southside Road, Main Run, Lower Shortcuts. *The North Side of Granite Mountain is closed. Grey: Long May You Run, Topping Street, Cory's Run. Rockstar Te...
- Please note the downhill area is currently on standby as we await natural snowfall or cooler temperatures for our snowmaking team.Good news riders and skiers-1cm of snow made overnight!
- Anonymous Report: Snow falling heavily in Telluride.
- Anonymous Report: There is heavy snow falling in Telluride.
- Anonymous Report: Snow is falling in Brian Head Resort.
- Member Report: Heavy snow is falling in The Canyons.
- Anonymous Report: It is snowing steadily in Helmos.
- Anonymous Report: Snow falling heavily in Darbandsar.
- Anonymous Report: There is heavy snow falling in Gulmarg.
- Anonymous Report: For Valloire: Light winds here. About freezing. A few inches of new snow. All lifts are open. Snow conditions on piste are good. Variable snow conditions off-piste
- bit.do/photonation Light Snowfall & a little bit windy.Slopes are in a good condition.There´s no powder offpiste. #4BadAT #4GsaAT
- Anonymous Report: Snowing heavily in Val d'Isere.
- Anonymous Report: Snowing at a moderate rate in Okushiga-Kogen.
- Gordon Wilson Thanks Florian Monnet sports fixed my #SpreadTelemark boot so having been dropping knees down vallon d'arbi
- Anonymous Report: Snow is falling in Zurs.
- Member Report: It is snowing steadily in Steamboat. No wind today. Very cold. The new snow between ankle and knee deep. All lifts are open. Off-piste has powder snow conditions!
- Alpinemojo Ski School Two days off the white and getting stoked for the dump-a-thon coming this week.
- Anonymous Report: Snowing at a moderate rate in Squaw Valley.
- Anonymous Report: Snowing in Val d'Isere.