World Snow Overview
We've created this page to help you find the best snow conditions. It combines past, present and future data sources from around Snow-Forecast.com and updates regularly. The Snow Roundup page is updated on Mondays and Thursdays for all major ski resorts. Live Eyeball snow updates are shown in real time when submitted via twitter by our global network of reporters. Resort Picks lists ski resorts from around the world where new snow is forecast, powder is reported and latest snow depths.
submit an eyeball snow report
- Wolf Creek is in full swing for the 2014-2015 ski season. Lift ticket prices are at the regular rates of $63.00 for Adults and $34.00 for Seniors and Children. Alberta, Treasure Stoke, Raven, Bonanza, Nova and Magic Carpet lifts are operating from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. daily. Come enjoy the Holidays, here at Wolf Creek!
- Good news skiers and riders, Paradise Bowl and Greenway Chairlift are open 8:30am-8:00pm! More terrain to follow!
- The famous Utah snow is happening. Snowbasin terrain is expanding and additional lifts are opening. We are celebrating the first day of Winter!
- Great conditions for this time of year. Overcast skies, low temperatures.
- All lifts open, perfect snow conditions. Clear blue skies, all lifts open.
- Mystic Mikey Will it ever snow again
- Alpinemojo Ski School No Christmas day snow fall in Verbier
- Vagabond Lodge Another 17 cms of powder overnight at Kicking Horse . Giddy Up
- Alpine Race Consulting Sunshine and could get to mid 30s today @AspenSnowmass snow on Xmas for sure. #4AshUS #4SnwUS
- Kicking Horse Mountain Resort #PowderAlert 17cm-24hr | 19cm-48hr | 32cm-72hr | Happy #PowderDay everyone! #SnowEnvy #snowreport
- Bansko Rentals Happy Christmas to all.
- Ski Villaroger Happy Xmas Eve everyone! Beautiful day in #villaroger! Mango confit done for the Foie Gras tonight!
- Alpinemojo Ski School Le Châble to Verbier
- Geneva Airport Transfers The snow is finally coming to #Morzine this weekend, nearly 40cm on Saturday alone!!
- Ice Morzine Really hope @SnowForecast are right, 36cm of fluffy snow in Morzine by Sunday.
- Alpinemojo Ski School It's skiing Jim, but not as we know it......
- Altitude Verbier Great day in Verbier again, but we will get some fresh snow over the next couple of days!
- Alpinemojo Ski School Mont Fort tick.
- Performance Verbier Ski School #Verbier weather forecast has just changed completely. HAPPY CHRISTMAS!
- Jack Wolfskin Val d'Isere More BLUE SKIES today. Most likely inversion temps, no need to dress up too warm. #sugarsnow and rocks out-of-bounds, be careful!!
- skihire2u very cold in Chatel this morning and massive snow forecast for the weekend, happy days :)
- Alpinemojo Ski School Tortin closed
- Alpinemojo Ski School Blue sky morning in Verbier
- Alpine Race Consulting Maybe some more snow tonight? For sure Thursday! @AspenSnowmass #4AshUS #4SnmUS
- Freedom Ski Our Freedom Ski #Winter team are in full swing! Meet them here! #Morzine #SimpleLuxuries
- Riders Refuge Great day yesterday with @mintsnowboarding on there avalanche awareness course. #morzine #winter...
- Vagabond Lodge The Snow is starting at Kicking Horse. More on the way. Great Christmas Present.
- James Hughes A lovely day ski touring in the woods above #Bansko today, the Iron bridge chair is now open,mild temps, sunshine and blue skies.
- Kicking Horse Mountain Resort #SnowReport: 2cm-24hr | 14cm-48hr | 32cm 7 day total | -5 today light winds 100/129 runs open
- Freedom Ski Tuesday night is a great time in #Morzine Head 2 the Pleney 2 watch the torchlit decent & firework display with a lovely vin chaud!
- Alpinemojo Ski School Hot this afternoon
- Rebel Alliance Mornings are definitely the best time to ride at the moment. The pisteurs are doing a great job with what snow we have.
- Ski Villaroger Bluebird and warm temperatures in #lesarcs !
- Ski Villaroger Skiing Les Arcs 2000 , quite busy and hard pack pistes!
- VHS Private Office RT @AltitudeVerbier: Good morning! Le Mayentzet slope and chairlift are open! #verbier