World Snow Overview
We've created this page to help you find the best snow conditions. It combines past, present and future data sources from around Snow-Forecast.com and updates regularly. The Snow Roundup page is updated on Mondays and Thursdays for all major ski resorts. Live Eyeball snow updates are shown in real time when submitted via twitter by our global network of reporters. Resort Picks lists ski resorts from around the world where new snow is forecast, powder is reported and latest snow depths.
submit an eyeball snow report
- Anonymous Report: It is snowing steadily in Brezovica.
- Anonymous Report: Snow falling in Białka Tatrzańska.
- Resort temporarily closed. Strong winds have led to the closure of all lifts.
- Anonymous Report: It is snowing steadily in Glenshee.
- Gondola, Rope Tow and Alpha are currently OK to run. Other lifts are closed today due to strong wind speeds. The forecast is indicating an increase this morning which may affect all operations. Snow has fallen and drifted on the mountain over the last few days. Great conditions across the area at all levels. Most runs and traverses complete.
- Chalet Petal Warm and sunny with 70cm new snow @BlattenBelalp Shame about the storm-force winds and high avalanche risk. All closed above 2000m
- Anonymous Report: Snow falling in Dizin.
- Lots of recent rain with snow at the top. But very wet piste conditions make challenging conditions. Off piste too heavy and avalanche risk high.
- Spring conditions on piste. Clouds expected later.
- Simply Val d'Isere Another VERY windy day #valdisere. Limited openings, link to #tignes closed and high Avalanche risk. . Take care guys!
- Anonymous Report: Snowing at a moderate rate in Drahobrat.
- Anonymous Report: It is snowing steadily in Drahobrat.
- Anonymous Report: Snow falling heavily in Pilsko.
- Alpskier: - Self-catered Accommodation ski in and out A beautiful sunny morning in Oz Station. High winds reported at 3000m. Typical spring skiing. Great snow on runs down to Alpette and Montfrais.
- Ski Villaroger More fresh snow overnight down to 1600m .. Sun is back out for the morning anyway !
- Anonymous Report: Snow is falling in Scafell Pike.
- Chalet Oz en Oisan Blue sky start in Oz, but strong winds and high avalanche risk remain. A day to explore. Remember to check what lifts are open.
- Anonymous Report: Clear skies at Val d'Isere. Light winds here. Freeze-thaw conditions. Shin-deep new snow. Most lifts are open.
- Member Report: For Les Gets:
- Anonymous Report: Some cloudy spells at La Rosière. Light winds here. Pretty cold today. A few inches of new snow. All lifts are open.
- Anonymous Report: Snow is falling in Racines.
- Anonymous Report: Cloudless skies over Val d'Isere. Not much wind here, just a light breeze. Feeling cold here today. The new snow between ankle and knee deep.
- Anonymous Report: Cloudless skies over Val d'Isere. Just a light breeze today. Feeling cold here today. New snow is shin deep.
- Alpinemojo Ski School Epic Ness is back
- Anonymous Report: It is snowing steadily in Ischgl.
- Anonymous Report: Snowing heavily in Garmisch-Partenkirchen-Zugspitze.
- Anonymous Report: Snowing in Presena Glacier.
- Di5 Adventures The weather is cloudy today we have got some freah snow at the end of the session expecting more in coming days #gulmarg
- Anonymous Report: Cloudless skies over Hinoemata. Calm. Well above freezing today. No new snow. All lifts are open. Piste snow conditons are fair. Off-piste is crusty.
- Anonymous Report: For Les Arcs:
- Anonymous Report: Snow falling heavily in Vigo di Fassa.
- Anonymous Report: Snowing at a moderate rate in Saas Grund.
- Anonymous Report: It is snowing heavily in Val Thorens.
- Anonymous Report: Snow falling heavily in St Anton.
- Anonymous Report: Heavy snow is falling in Flaine.