World Snow Overview
We've created this page to help you find the best snow conditions. It combines past, present and future data sources from around Snow-Forecast.com and updates regularly. The Snow Roundup page is updated on Mondays and Thursdays for all major ski resorts. Live Eyeball snow updates are shown in real time when submitted via twitter by our global network of reporters. Resort Picks lists ski resorts from around the world where new snow is forecast, powder is reported and latest snow depths.
submit an eyeball snow report
- Its a fine morning in Nozawa Onsen with clear skies, cool temperatures and a light breeze. No fresh snow to report overnight however plenty of stashes are left over from the dump we had yesterday. The snow quality should remain good all day with light dry and powdery in the morning, becoming slushier during the day as temperatures warm. Yesterday we saw some excellent quality snow fall on a variable frozen base layer so cautious skier was required in all areas to prevent coming unstuck. Nevertheless there were a few nice turns in tree areas such as Yamabiko and mid-station. The upper pis...
- Most lifts are open with great snow conditions. Unsettled weather, chance of fresh snow.
- Good news riders and skiers-1cm of natural snowfall in 24 hours and 2cm of snow made overnight! The downhill area remains on Standby.
- • Tuesday, March 3rd, Wolf Creek will host a Baby Boomers Clinic! Lift tickets will be at a special rate with the purchase of a two-hour, morning lesson for $39! Geared towards all ability levels. • Wednesday, March 4th is Local Appreciation Day! Lift tickets will be $41 for Adults and $24 for Seniors and Children. NO ID REQUIRED!! • The next race in the Fun Race series will be Saturday, March 7th! As always, it’s free and open to skiers and boarders of all ages and abilities. • Check out WolfCreekSki.com for details about our upcoming events!
- FreeRider Ski Rental La primavera se impone esta semana... pero seguro que el invierno no ha dicho su última palabra.
- Alpinemojo Ski School Snow line back down to Verbier village.
- Alpinemojo Ski School Snow lune dropping -verbier whiteness again
- Kicking Horse Mountain Resort #SnowReport: Overcast up to 5cm of snow, light North winds, mid mtn high -9 today
- Anonymous Report: Snow falling heavily in Revelstoke Mountain Resort.
- French Alps Trekking Hmmm, rained all night at Le Chazelet (1800m), very wet this am but now snowing heavily. LaG stormbound. Limited lifts open Chaz.
- Anonymous Report: There is heavy snow falling in Kicking Horse.
- Anonymous Report: It is snowing heavily in Whistler.
- Anonymous Report: It is snowing heavily in Les Arcs.
- Anonymous Report: Snow is falling in Passo Tonale.
- Anonymous Report: Snowing in Les Arcs.
- Chalet Petal Snow and clouds @BlattenBelalp today. Poor viz but excellent piste conditions.
- Anonymous Report: It is snowing steadily in Niseko Hirafu.
- Anonymous Report: Snowing at a moderate rate in Val d'Isere.
- Anonymous Report: Some clouds at Gulmarg today. Light winds here. About freezing. New snow is shin deep. Lifts are closed. Piste snow conditons are fair. Fresh snow off-piste.
- Member Report: There is heavy snow falling in Verbier.
- Anonymous Report: Cloudless skies over Kartepe. No wind today. Temperatures are around freezing. A dusting of new snow. The majority of lifts are open. The pistes have packed snow. The off-piste has an icy crust.
- Anonymous Report: It is snowing heavily in Dobbiaco/Toblach.
- Anonymous Report: Snow is falling in Gressoney-la-Trinite.
- Anonymous Report: There is heavy snow falling in Val d'Isere.
- Alpinemojo Ski School Up high the white is epic
- Anonymous Report: Snow is falling in Saint Gervais.
- Anonymous Report: Snowing at a moderate rate in Cedars.
- Anonymous Report: Snow is falling in Saariselka.
- Anonymous Report: Snow falling heavily in Zermatt.
- Anonymous Report: It is snowing heavily in Val d'Isere.
- Anonymous Report: Clear skies at Hakuba 47. No wind here. Pretty cold today. Only a dusting of new snow. Every lift is open.
- Member Report: Snow falling heavily in Les Arcs.
- 3sixtycams.com Still snowing in Tignes, high winds preventing majority of lifts from opening
- Simply Val d'Isere Main lifts all still closed #valdisere due to very high winds. See for up to date lift/piste openings
- Anonymous Report: Heavy snow is falling in Val Thorens.