World Snow Overview
We've created this page to help you find the best snow conditions. It combines past, present and future data sources from around Snow-Forecast.com and updates regularly. The Snow Roundup page is updated on Mondays and Thursdays for all major ski resorts. Live Eyeball snow updates are shown in real time when submitted via twitter by our global network of reporters. Resort Picks lists ski resorts from around the world where new snow is forecast, powder is reported and latest snow depths.
submit an eyeball snow report
- Mountainbug Alert for extreme weather starting this Thursday and through the weekend. Massive snowfalls of 100-150cm are anticipated, with wind speeds reaching between 85 and 130km/h. Access to the ski stations is expected to be practically impossible during this period, and there will be a severe avalanche risk. The situation is not 100% clear as we are still 3-5 days away, but extreme weather is virtually guaranteed, with a high chance of flooding down on the plains, where over 100mm of rain is likely. Batten down the hatches folks
- Powder day!. Thick fog, giving very poor visibility.
- Powder day!. Strong winds at altitude.
- Bob A sunny morning, lot of new snow but increased avalanche risk, take care. More snow forecast
- Pir Panjal club Sky is still cloudy but visibility has improved. Temp 7.4C.
- Good skiing/boarding throughout the area. Cloudy skies, light snow expected.
- Casapenalaza La previsión de apertura en V-Pajares para el miércoles es de 4 Ts. y 1 Tk., 26 pistas y unos 16,28 kms.
- Altitude Verbier Winter in Verbier
- Freedom Ski Lots of fresh snow & over 1 mtr 2 come in #Morzine. Book b4 Jan 31st for exclusive offers! #FreeLiftPass
- Getaway Vans Try something new! Snowmobiling maybe? #Morzine #Avoriaz FUN Times!
- Altitude Verbier We've found some sunny spells today :-)! #verbier
- Freedom Ski Lots of fresh snow with loads more forecast #LuxuryTravel #Morzine
- Chalet Petal Heavy snow and great piste conditions. Blatten home run open at last.
- Chalet Oz en Oisan Nice end to a great afternoon ski, clear skyand nice view from @Chaletozenoisan #skiing #skichalet
- Performance Verbier Ski School Want to know what the snow's like in #Verbier? What a coincidence - here's a video about just that
- Bansko Rentals Good to see Bansko busy and fresh snow on the hill.
- Chalet Eterlou 30-50cm of snow predicted tomorrow #Tignes
- Paradiski RT @skivillaroger: Fantastic skiing in #lesarcs #paradiski .. Great view of the #vanoiseexpress
- Lavina Lodge Another Best Day and another 15 cm. Pow. Skis-the fatter the better.
- Altitude Verbier First dump of the week has arrived (+/-20-30cm), much more to come!!! #verbier
- Ski Villaroger Fantastic skiing in #lesarcs #paradiski .. Great view of the #vanoiseexpress
- Skitude Alps RT @simplyvaldisere: New weather forecast for #valdisere! Looking good!
- Europe Transfer LOTS of #snow forecast this week in #valdisere #powder #skiing book your transfers!!!
- Simply Val d'Isere New weather forecast for #valdisere! Looking good!
- Ski.GR Καιρός: Ηλιοφάνεια, Β-ΒΑ άνεμοι 0-5 χλμ/ώρα (1.450μ): 50 εκ.* (1.720μ): 68 εκ.* (2.005μ): 84 εκ.* Εναέριος Σ3 - Σ2 Ανοιχτός
- Performance Verbier Ski School Off for a cheeky ski in the powder with a few of the team. #lunchtime
- Simply Val d'Isere Light snow falling #valdisere . Poor vis but the sun is trying to come out. Ready for the big snowfall expected Weds/Thurs?
- Powder Extreme 20cm of fresh #powder on top mt gelé... No one around and clear sky @ Mont Gelé
- Chalet Arc Fresh snow overnight and more forecast.
- Ski Villaroger 12cms if fresh in #lesarcs .. Skiing a little bit of powder in #villaroger .. Runs to ourselves!
- Chalet Balthazar This must be one of the biggest snow forecasts for 7 days i've ever seen in Villars check it out #villars
- InfernoMorzine We had to share this! Look at it!! #Morzine #lovemorzine
- Snow Retreat La Tania, 10am, 0 degrees, a good 20cm of snow over night and powder rules apply today.
- Style Altitude - the online Ski and Snowboard Magazine Windy today. Pistes are riding hard & fast. Approx 50cm forecast here Thurs See our online webcam
- British Ski Center Clear skies, fantastic snow, over 100kms of slopes. What are you waiting for?!!