World Snow Overview
We've created this page to help you find the best snow conditions. It combines past, present and future data sources from around Snow-Forecast.com and updates regularly. The Snow Roundup page is updated on Mondays and Thursdays for all major ski resorts. Live Eyeball snow updates are shown in real time when submitted via twitter by our global network of reporters. Resort Picks lists ski resorts from around the world where new snow is forecast, powder is reported and latest snow depths.
submit an eyeball snow report
- Ski- and snowboardarea TODAY OPEN
- Geneva Airport Transfers Well its snowing pretty hard again this morning in Morzine - becoming a regular theme thankfully!
- Alpskier: - Self-catered Accommodation ski in and out Snowing in Oz today and more snow forecast. Excellent conditions on piste, visibility is poor, but great fun.
- Les Arcs RT @skivillaroger: Snow shoeing in #lesarcs with Jonny! Taxi back... helicopter to #villaroger!
- Powder day!. Strong winds at altitude.
- Jack Wolfskin Val d'Isere #POWDERALERT!! 20cms and still falling hard! Strong winds at upper mountain , poor visibility, watch for slabs!!! @valdisere
- Vertical Chatel Ski & Bike Heavy snow forecast from 29th January for several days.
- Vivid Snowboarding Dumping in resort right now 20cm overnight. Trees should be filling up nicely. Bruson looking great
- La Clusaz Chalets The snow is tumbling down! Last night was perfect for a 3km sledge ride in the dark down a snowy road. :)
- SkiWelt Marketing SkiWelt Söll offers austrias largest night skiing area. From wednesday to saturday from 6.30pm - 09.30pm Today: 2 - 4 p.m. Jakob & Patrick live at Alpengasthof Hochsöll
- Snow Retreat La Tania, -1 degrees and snow, snow, snow. Few beds left for next week at £299pp.
- Chalet Oz en Oisan Currently snowing at resort level with much more forecast, poor visibility higher up. Great fun to be had, be safe. #alpedhuez
- VHS Private Office RT @AltitudeVerbier: Good morning! It's going to be a beautiful day over here :-)! #Verbier
- Style Altitude - the online Ski and Snowboard Magazine Finally snowing! -3C. Low cloud. No wind. Just a couple of cms but still coming down. Check our live webcam
- Studio La Petite Corneille Light snow at Monetier village level
- Ski Weekender Snowed all through the night, and its still going. Next period when it won't be snowing is due to be Monday!! Bring it on...
- Alpinemojo Ski School Perfect pow falling it's gonna be EPIC
- Alpinemojo Ski School Pow alert
- Freedom Ski Lovely fresh snow & over 1 mtr 2 come in #Morzine. Book b4 Jan 31st for exclusive offers! #luxuryski
- Ski Villaroger Dumping down over 10 cms overnight and still going... Powder time in #villaroger
- Altitude Verbier In two words: MEGA DUMP! It is going to be deep the next days :-) #Verbier
- Pure Chalets Snowmorgeddon has begun. Bring on the powder.
- Alpine Ethos It's been snowing here since roughly 2am. According to the forecast it's gonna snow until Monday! #powpowpow
- JC Skiing Light snow falling and cold temperatures. At last it is a powder day. #4TigFR #offpiste #tignes
- Simply Val d'Isere Heavy snow falling #valdisere
- Simply Val d'Isere And the snow begins to fall... #valdisere
- Powder Extreme Check today's powder in verbier before the BIG dump, click here:
- Powder Extreme Clouds are coming in... let it begin
- Louise Barlow RT @MorzineSource: Looking forward to the storm rolling in over #Morzine tonight! Bring on the snow!
- Alpinemojo Ski School Dude the big one is coming - epic dump
- Style Altitude - the online Ski and Snowboard Magazine No wind & sun. Its like spring. Lunch on the terraces up the hill. But clouds are coming. See our live webcam
- Freedom Ski Fresh snow & over 1 mtr 2 come in #Morzine Book b4 Jan 31st for exclusive offers! #luxuryski #Luxurytravel
- Chalet Oz en Oisan Calm before the storm! Great day ahead in #Oisans mostly blue skies, sunshine and good skiing conditions.
- Jack Wolfskin Val d'Isere Last bits of BLUE SKY before it dumps! Last call to work on your tan!
- Style Altitude - the online Ski and Snowboard Magazine Red sky this am. Shepherds warning? Currently blue sky & cold, calm before the storm. . Watch our live webcam