World Snow Overview
We've created this page to help you find the best snow conditions. It combines past, present and future data sources from around Snow-Forecast.com and updates regularly. The Snow Roundup page is updated on Mondays and Thursdays for all major ski resorts. Live Eyeball snow updates are shown in real time when submitted via twitter by our global network of reporters. Resort Picks lists ski resorts from around the world where new snow is forecast, powder is reported and latest snow depths.
submit an eyeball snow report
- Spring conditions on piste. Overcast skies, low temperatures.
- Limited skiing due to the lack of snow. Early morning fog, clearer later.
- Paradise: Silver Sheep, Southern Comfort, Sourdough Alley, Ridge Road, Boardwalk, Ledges Traverse, Ruby Tuesday, Southern Belle, Buckeye. Silverlode: Aladar's Alley, Corky's Road, Corky's Field, Nest Egg, Red Eagle, Bluebird, Pan Handle, Northern Belle. Red: Back Trail, Dales Trail, Lower War Eagle, T-Bar Slope, Faces of RED, RED Carpet Slope, Terrain Park. Motherlode: Rino's Run, Easy Street, Turkey Alley, Stagger By, Southside Road. Grey: Long May You Run, Little Bones, Topping Street, Get Up Stand Up. Rockstar Terrain Park: Mini Park: Rainbow Box, 10ft Jump, Flat Bar, ...
- Pistes soften up fast in the strong sun. Clear blue skies, most lifts are open.
- • Wolf Creek’s Camp Robbers program continues this Saturday, January 31st! • Sunday, February 1st, is Local Appreciation Day! No I.D. required! • Also Sunday, February 1st, there will be a Super Bowl Race! Sign up in Raven’s Nest from 9:30 to 10:30 and the race begins at 11:00 on the Charisma Run. Check out WolfCreekSki.com for details on upcoming events!
- Alpinemojo Ski School Dude the big one is coming - epic dump
- Style Altitude - the online Ski and Snowboard Magazine No wind & sun. Its like spring. Lunch on the terraces up the hill. But clouds are coming. See our live webcam
- Freedom Ski Fresh snow & over 1 mtr 2 come in #Morzine Book b4 Jan 31st for exclusive offers! #luxuryski #Luxurytravel
- Chalet Oz en Oisan Calm before the storm! Great day ahead in #Oisans mostly blue skies, sunshine and good skiing conditions.
- Jack Wolfskin Val d'Isere Last bits of BLUE SKY before it dumps! Last call to work on your tan!
- Style Altitude - the online Ski and Snowboard Magazine Red sky this am. Shepherds warning? Currently blue sky & cold, calm before the storm. . Watch our live webcam
- Ski Villaroger Photo from yesterday with the fresh snow in #lesarcs
- Hotel Himàlaia Alerta, os dejamos este artículo de @Lauegi vale la pena leerlo y permanecer dónde toca... #neudaran
- Satu Vallotton 40cm snowdeep. Every slope and skitrack open. Sunny!
- Lavina Lodge Perfect conditions on piste and off-piste. Great day and another one to come.
- Freedom Ski Still 2 book ur #skiholiday take a look at our great offers! Fresh snow in #Morzine over 1 metre forecast
- Vivid Snowboarding Pink sky in the morning... #verbier #Switzerland #liveoutdoors #sunrise snow front moving closer
- Altitude Verbier Good morning! It's going to be a beautiful day over here :-)! #Verbier
- Pir Panjal club Sky is still cloudy but visibility has improved. Temp 7.4C.
- Casapenalaza La previsión de apertura en V-Pajares para el miércoles es de 4 Ts. y 1 Tk., 26 pistas y unos 16,28 kms.
- Altitude Verbier Winter in Verbier
- Freedom Ski Lots of fresh snow & over 1 mtr 2 come in #Morzine. Book b4 Jan 31st for exclusive offers! #FreeLiftPass
- Getaway Vans Try something new! Snowmobiling maybe? #Morzine #Avoriaz FUN Times!
- Altitude Verbier We've found some sunny spells today :-)! #verbier
- Freedom Ski Lots of fresh snow with loads more forecast #LuxuryTravel #Morzine
- Chalet Petal Heavy snow and great piste conditions. Blatten home run open at last.
- Chalet Oz en Oisan Nice end to a great afternoon ski, clear skyand nice view from @Chaletozenoisan #skiing #skichalet
- Performance Verbier Ski School Want to know what the snow's like in #Verbier? What a coincidence - here's a video about just that
- Bansko Rentals Good to see Bansko busy and fresh snow on the hill.
- Chalet Eterlou 30-50cm of snow predicted tomorrow #Tignes
- Paradiski RT @skivillaroger: Fantastic skiing in #lesarcs #paradiski .. Great view of the #vanoiseexpress
- Lavina Lodge Another Best Day and another 15 cm. Pow. Skis-the fatter the better.
- Altitude Verbier First dump of the week has arrived (+/-20-30cm), much more to come!!! #verbier
- Ski Villaroger Fantastic skiing in #lesarcs #paradiski .. Great view of the #vanoiseexpress
- Skitude Alps RT @simplyvaldisere: New weather forecast for #valdisere! Looking good!