World Snow Overview
We've created this page to help you find the best snow conditions. It combines past, present and future data sources from around Snow-Forecast.com and updates regularly. The Snow Roundup page is updated on Mondays and Thursdays for all major ski resorts. Live Eyeball snow updates are shown in real time when submitted via twitter by our global network of reporters. Resort Picks lists ski resorts from around the world where new snow is forecast, powder is reported and latest snow depths.
submit an eyeball snow report
- whiterides little cloudy today, but not so cold.
- Premier Alpine Centre Only Alpage open today in @NendazSuisse , but the piste was in good shape. For photos & video click logo.
- Revelstoke Mountain Resort Please be patient as we ski cut alpine terrain this AM, but we are aiming to have all terrain open by 10:30 this morning. Enjoy the return of the Snow today and throughout the rest of the week!
- Ski Lider la nieve pa cuando #sierrranevada #granadaesquia.es
- Living Chamonix Some fantastic moguls have developed off the Bouchard and Chamois runs. Empty pistes today were perfect for some.high speed skiing.
- FreeRider Ski Rental La estación cerrará hasta el próximo viernes 13. Atentos a nuevas comunicaciones.
- Open 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. daily
- 100% of the mountain is open for skiing and snowboarding 7 days per week with 6 lifts operating from 8:30am to 4pm! Check wolfcreekski.com for details.
- The Boot Lab Cloudy and warm, but good snow cover for this time of year.
- Miche Still no snow dumping in sight..... Ever hopeful! #Verbier #ski
- Performance Verbier Ski School Pretty epic up at Lac des Vaux. #verbier
- Blanca Nieve soleado caluroso y despejado, nieve polvo sin afluencia de esquiadores, buenos días!!!!
- Simply Val d'Isere Supposed to be a nice-ish day #valdisere.. looks to me though as if poss snow in the air..
- Chatelweb Temps near freezing here in Chatel at 1200m and looks like being a fine and fairly mild day. More lifts set to open next weekend.
- Ski Instructor Academy Windy. Low light and hard packed due to strong winds the last few days. #skiing #snow #carving
- MountainRadioVerbier Sometimes it's hard to get up so early, and then other days, this greats you from the studio window. #lucky
- Morzine Source A cold and clear start to proceedings here in #Morzine this morning with a touch of red skies in the east!
- Izzie Felstead Wow, what an amazing day! Sunshine and fantastic clients for the @ESSkiSchool taster sessions, then Valais wine tasting at Macbirch!
- Premier Alpine Centre Opening day in Nendaz for skiing and for our shop. Click logo for photos.
- Nendaz Snow Report Reasonable snow in Nendaz for the opening weekend. Click logo for photos and video.
- Nendaz Snow Report First ski day in Nendaz, Switzerland.
- Hotel Himàlaia El anticiclón no quiere abandonarnos, así que habrá que seguir disfrutando de la buena nieve y de las agradables temperaturas
- Morzine Source It's a happy Sunday in the Lindarets bowl! #morzine
- Morzine Source It's a happy Sunday in the Lindarets bowl! #morzine @ Les Lindarets
- Blanca Nieve día muy soleado, mucho calor en pistas, nieve de buena calidad polvo dura. Felicidades!
- Guide 2 Morzine Beautiful blue skies and lovely snow in the Alps this Sunday!
- Chez Tol What a lovely day for snowboarding!
- Premier Alpine Centre Photos of opening day in @NendazSuisse:
- Chalet Arc Blue skies. A bit more snow would be nice to freshen up everything for the opening on Saturday. Base is OK though. Has been cold.
- Private Morzine Nanny Bluebird skies and #Avoriaz lifts open in #Morzine
- Ski Villaroger Bluebird again.. Guess we will have to go skiing again! #millionaires skiing #luckyguests!
- Blanca Nieve la estación instalará mini parque de snowboard y freestyle en zona alta de pista del Río y 1 salto en parte baja. Buen día de sol!!
- Ski Instructor Academy The new 8 man Chairlift. The Glocknerbahn makes everything faster in Zell am See #skiing #snow
- Bansko Rentals Strong winds mean the gondola is not working presently
- Chatelweb Between minus 3 and 4C in Chatel first thing this morning at 1200m - clear skies again so another fine and sunny day on the slopes.