World Snow Overview
We've created this page to help you find the best snow conditions. It combines past, present and future data sources from around Snow-Forecast.com and updates regularly. The Snow Roundup page is updated on Mondays and Thursdays for all major ski resorts. Live Eyeball snow updates are shown in real time when submitted via twitter by our global network of reporters. Resort Picks lists ski resorts from around the world where new snow is forecast, powder is reported and latest snow depths.
submit an eyeball snow report
- • Today, March 31st, Wolf Creek will host a Baby Boomers clinic! Open to all ability levels! Lift tickets will be at special rates with the purchase of a $39 two-hour, morning lesson. Lessons begin at 10AM. • Tomorrow, April 1st, is Local Appreciation Day! NO ID REQUIRED! Lift tickets will be $41 for Adults and $24 for Seniors and Children. • Saturday, April 4th, is College Day! Students with a valid college ID may purchase a lift ticket for $41! • Check out WolfCreekSki.com for details about our upcoming events!
- Powder Extreme Great powder this morning in #verbier @ Verbier - 1936
- Snowbasin is a "must" ski & snowboard resort on any Utah trip. Tall peaks & snowfields with great grooming, lifts, lodges, food & gemütlichkeit!
- Typical spring snow, firm in the morning, slushy in the afternoon. Another glorious day.
- Anonymous Report: Snowing at a moderate rate in Killington.
- Anonymous Report: Snow falling heavily in Borovets.
- Anonymous Report: Snowing heavily in Riksgränsen.
- Anonymous Report: There is heavy snow falling in Donovaly.
- 3-5 Pigadia Fantastic skiing on piste. Clear blue skies, most lifts are open.
- Anonymous Report: Some clouds at Morzine today. Just a light breeze today. Freeze-thaw conditions. New snow is ankle depth. Most lifts are open. Wet snow on the pistes. Off-piste has powder snow conditions!
- Vivid Snowboarding Fast moving clouds this morning, looking like another system rolling in #liveoutdoors #snowboarding
- All the trails and glades are available.
- Anonymous Report: It is snowing steadily in Brezovica.
- Anonymous Report: Snow falling in Białka Tatrzańska.
- Anonymous Report: It is snowing steadily in Glenshee.
- Chalet Petal Warm and sunny with 70cm new snow @BlattenBelalp Shame about the storm-force winds and high avalanche risk. All closed above 2000m
- Anonymous Report: Snow falling in Dizin.
- Simply Val d'Isere Another VERY windy day #valdisere. Limited openings, link to #tignes closed and high Avalanche risk. . Take care guys!
- Anonymous Report: It is snowing steadily in Drahobrat.
- Anonymous Report: Snowing at a moderate rate in Drahobrat.
- Anonymous Report: Snow falling heavily in Pilsko.
- Ski Villaroger More fresh snow overnight down to 1600m .. Sun is back out for the morning anyway !
- Anonymous Report: Snow is falling in Scafell Pike.
- Chalet Oz en Oisan Blue sky start in Oz, but strong winds and high avalanche risk remain. A day to explore. Remember to check what lifts are open.
- Anonymous Report: Clear skies at Val d'Isere. Light winds here. Freeze-thaw conditions. Shin-deep new snow. Most lifts are open.
- Member Report: For Les Gets:
- Anonymous Report: Some cloudy spells at La Rosière. Light winds here. Pretty cold today. A few inches of new snow. All lifts are open.
- Anonymous Report: Snow is falling in Racines.
- Anonymous Report: Cloudless skies over Val d'Isere. Just a light breeze today. Feeling cold here today. New snow is shin deep.
- Anonymous Report: Cloudless skies over Val d'Isere. Not much wind here, just a light breeze. Feeling cold here today. The new snow between ankle and knee deep.
- Alpinemojo Ski School Epic Ness is back
- Anonymous Report: It is snowing steadily in Ischgl.
- Anonymous Report: Snowing heavily in Garmisch-Partenkirchen-Zugspitze.
- Anonymous Report: Snowing in Presena Glacier.
- Di5 Adventures The weather is cloudy today we have got some freah snow at the end of the session expecting more in coming days #gulmarg