World Snow Overview
We've created this page to help you find the best snow conditions. It combines past, present and future data sources from around Snow-Forecast.com and updates regularly. The Snow Roundup page is updated on Mondays and Thursdays for all major ski resorts. Live Eyeball snow updates are shown in real time when submitted via twitter by our global network of reporters. Resort Picks lists ski resorts from around the world where new snow is forecast, powder is reported and latest snow depths.
submit an eyeball snow report
- All lifts open, perfect snow conditions. Mostly sunny with increasing clouds.
- Chalet Petal Excellent ski conditions. Sun and cloud today after fresh snow.
- Anonymous Report: It is snowing steadily in Avoriaz.
- Anonymous Report: Snowing in Zakopane.
- Getaway Vans #RockthePistes in the Portes du Soleil this winter! Free Music and fun times! Why not!? #Music #FreeMusic
- Great snow conditions throughout area. Strong winds have led to the closure of some lifts.
- Anonymous Report: Snowing in Morzine.
- Anonymous Report: For Morzine: Light winds here. Pretty cold today. A dusting of new snow. Lifts are all open. The pistes are in excellent condition. There is fresh snow off-piste.
- Gordon Wilson Great day #SpreadTelemark skiing on savolyre but ripped a scarpa boot clip. Urgent 7m or ntn dilemma
- Anonymous Report: Snow falling in St Anton.
- Anonymous Report: Snowing in Gressoney-la-Trinite.
- Anonymous Report: Snowing in Solang Valley Ropeway & Ski Centre.
- Anonymous Report: It is snowing steadily in Soda Springs.
- Anonymous Report: Snowing in Tesero Pampeago.
- Anonymous Report: Snow is falling in Tesero Pampeago.
- Anonymous Report: Heavy snow is falling in Morzine.
- Kicking Horse Mountain Resort #SnowReport 0cm-24hr | trace-48hr | sunny with light NW winds, mid mtn high -6 today
- A dusting of snow has improved the pistes. Light clouds dotting the sky.
- Paradise: Ridge Road, Boardwalk, Silver Sheep, Southern Comfort, Sourdough Alley, Southern Belle, Ruby Tuesday, Ledges Traverse. Silverlode: Corky's Road, Aladars Alley, Indian Flats, Nest Egg, Red Eagle, Bluebird. *Panhandle is closed. Red: RED Carpet Slope, Back Trail, T-Bar Slope, Terrain Park. *Sally's Alley, Lower War Eagle & The Cliff are closed. Motherlode: Rino's Run, Stagger By, Easy Street, Turkey Alley, Southside Road, Main Run, Lower Shortcuts. *The North Side of Granite Mountain is closed. Grey: Long May You Run, Topping Street, Cory's Run. Rockstar Te...
- • The Fun Race scheduled for today has been cancelled. The next race in the Fun Race series will be Saturday, March 7th. • Tuesday, March 3rd, Wolf Creek will host a Baby Boomers Clinic! Lift tickets will be at a special rate with the purchase of a two-hour, morning lesson for $39! Geared towards all ability levels. • Wednesday, March 4th is Local Appreciation Day! Lift tickets will be $41 for Adults and $24 for Seniors and Children. NO ID REQUIRED!! • Check out WolfCreekSki.com for details about our upcoming events!
- Anonymous Report: Heavy snow is falling in Folgarida-Marilleva.
- Anonymous Report: Snow falling in Alta Sierra at Shirley Meadows.
- Anonymous Report: Snow is falling in Zell am See.
- Anonymous Report: Snow falling heavily in Val Thorens.
- Anonymous Report: Snow is falling in Bansko.
- Anonymous Report: For Valgrande-Pajares: Light winds here. Temperatures are around freezing. No new snow. All lifts are open. The pistes have good snow. Slushy snow off-piste.
- Anonymous Report: Snowing at a moderate rate in Jahorina.
- Anonymous Report: Heavy snow is falling in Greolieres Les Neiges.
- Anonymous Report: Snow is falling in Samoens.
- Geneva Airport Transfers Just seen an eyeball reporter on Snow Forecast saying its snowing heavily in Morzine right now. We can tell you that it is not!
- Anonymous Report: It is snowing steadily in Morillon.
- Member Report: For Courchevel: No wind today. Cold. New snow is ankle depth. All lifts are open. Excellent snow conditions on piste. It's an off-pitse powder day!
- Anonymous Report: Snowing in Megeve.
- K Line An estimated 6ft of snow is forecast in Gulmarg over the next 3 days, great tree riding to be had!
- Anonymous Report: Snow falling heavily in Morzine.