World Snow Overview
We've created this page to help you find the best snow conditions. It combines past, present and future data sources from around Snow-Forecast.com and updates regularly. The Snow Roundup page is updated on Mondays and Thursdays for all major ski resorts. Live Eyeball snow updates are shown in real time when submitted via twitter by our global network of reporters. Resort Picks lists ski resorts from around the world where new snow is forecast, powder is reported and latest snow depths.
submit an eyeball snow report
- Mountains of Activity Snow falling to 1400m this morning and getting colder. Any wagers on the glaciers advancing this year?
- Chez Tol Very chilly out, brrr!
- Pure Gravity Ready for some #Verbier & La Tzoumaz #mtb #VTT guided trips?! Where's La Tz? Hell, it's Verbier's wee sister resort! #awesometrails
- Ski Villaroger Sun in and out today , cool temperatures and wind getting up a bit late afternoon!
- Alpinemojo Ski School It might be snowing,in Verbier but it's 28 degrees in Menorca [link]
- Chalet Chardons #Enjoying beautiful sunshine in Tignes les Brevieres, want to do a ski season??? Get in touch #tignes [link]
- Chalet Chardons #Enjoying ovely sunshine in Tignes les Brevieres today #tignes
- Mountains of Activity Going out to make the most of this glorious pause in the weather. Above 2000m it looks like mid-winter. [link]
- Go Ski Meribel Are you a talented & creative chef? Do you want to do a ski season? Get in touch. Info@goskimeribel.com
- Snow Retreat La Tania, 8.30am.. and we finally have some sunshine.
- Chalet Belle Vue Sun breaking through - looks like it's going to be a good one today!
- Alps Accommodation Snow down to around 1500m last night, however more seasonal temperatures and sunshine forecast from tomorrow! '
- Mountains of Activity Snow in the garden again. Whacky weather, wild storms and sunshine. Snowball fight anyone?
- Ski Transfers Snow at 1500 m last night. I am officially over winter 2012/13. Can we have some sunshine please?
- Ski Villaroger Woken up to Sunshine and a bit of low cloud cover.. That's more like it.. Pancakes for breakfast al fresco!
- Chalet Belle Vue Torrential rain here last night - this morning brings beautiful sunshine and white topped mountains again! Stunning!
- My Morzine Moody Pleney in #morzine tonight [link]
- Ski Villaroger Snow down to 1700m last night, only 14 degrees here in Villaroger.. Swim this afternoon with the girls and friends in Bourg!
- PowderQuest Close to 6 inches of fresh snow over the past 12 hours. Light snow tapering off this afternoon.
- PowderQuest 5-6 inches has fallen since the system moved in last night. Some light snow expected into this afternoon. The season is near!
- Alps Accommodation Sunshine this morning in Samoens. A welcome change after a couple of days of rain! [link]
- Chez Tol Sunshine at last... [link]
- Chalet Chardons # Snowing in Brev last night
- whiterides Ummm looks like rain ! bring on the sunshine next week so we can get on the bikes.
- Chalet Chardons # It's snowing on Sache
- Chalet Belle Vue After a brief spell of sunshine the rain is back. Nice if you're a duck I suppose.....
- Ski Villaroger Cloudy day today so drove up the road to Col de Petit St Bernard . 9m snow banks either side of road ! [link]
- Go Ski Meribel 29 weeks tomorrow until Meribel's lifts open for winter season 2013/14.
- Chalet Arc Cold and foggy. Come back sun, we want to go out and play!
- La Source Tipping down today, as forecast. Good day to stay in doors and do the accounts!
- Chalet Belle Vue Will it EVER stop raining....
- Chalet St Martin Dumping with snow here in St Martin this morning - but it's May! (winter 'May' not be over . . . )
- Ski Transfers Grey and a bit chilly here in #LesGets better weather for next week hopefully
- Chalet Belle Vue Heavy rain today in #Courchevel, with heavy snow at the top. come on #Summer!
- Chalet Chardons #It's spring in Brev with the official opening of the tennis court, the net is now up! #tignes