World Snow Overview
We've created this page to help you find the best snow conditions. It combines past, present and future data sources from around Snow-Forecast.com and updates regularly. The Snow Roundup page is updated on Mondays and Thursdays for all major ski resorts. Live Eyeball snow updates are shown in real time when submitted via twitter by our global network of reporters. Resort Picks lists ski resorts from around the world where new snow is forecast, powder is reported and latest snow depths.
submit an eyeball snow report
- La Clusaz Chalets The view from OVO Towers (St Jean de Sixt branch) this morning. A good 60+cm in just the past few days!
- It’s snowing on the Mountain! About 5 cm fell during the night and another 10 cm is expected throughout the day. With a high temperature of -6°C and calm winds, it’s going to be a great day to enjoy the fresh snow. More good news: the Maillard Express will be open every week-end until the end of the season and every day during Spring Break (March 2-6).
- Ski Villaroger Off Skiing !
- James Hughes Blowing one hell of a storm up there, strong wind and snow. Nearly all lifts are shut due to the strong winds, huge queues on the lifts that are open, time for a hot choc in front of the fire!
- Great skiing on well groomed pistes. Poor visibility due to present snowfalls.
- Val Gardena Gröden Powder day!. Snow has started to fall.
- Studio La Petite Corneille Snowplough at 4am, avalanche explosives at 7am... Great snow and moderate viz but windy
- Altitude Verbier POWDER DAY!#verbier
- Peak Times Heavy snowfall down to 600m - Already 30-40cm at #4PeyFR
- Alberg Sport Fresh snowfall is continued. Connection lifts are opened and also Tekir Gondola is working until 20:00 if weather conditions are available..
- Alpinemojo Ski School Beyond epic. Now pretty dangerous. Avalanche risk 4 out of 5. Snow still falling.
- Ski Villaroger 60 cms of fresh... #Villaroger #lesarcs in the trees today for us!
- Casapenalaza Viernes 30, estación VPajares abierta. 4 Ts y 1 Tk. 16,3 kms.
- Vivid Snowboarding Early morning tree run. 20cm overnight and still heavy snow. Freezing temperatures so wrap up warm
- Jack Wolfskin Val d'Isere #POWDERALERT!!! 40cms extra this morning! That's about 80cms since last night! Strong winds, lifts are shut right now. @valdisere
- Snow Retreat La Tania, 9am, -6 degrees. Huge amounts of snow over night and it's still going. Catered chalet holidays from £299 per person.
- Riders Refuge Still lashing down with snow this morning in Morzine.
- Bansko Rentals Fresh snow for the weekend in Bansko
- Style Altitude - the online Ski and Snowboard Magazine 20+cms overnight. Windy early. -4C. Up on first lifts to do pow in the trees. Catch our blog & live cam
- Freedom Ski Lots of fresh snow with over 1 mtr 2 come in #Morzine. Book b4 Jan 31st for exclusive offers! #luxuryski
- Altitude Verbier Another 15cm at 800 mtrs #verbier
- Altitude Verbier Good morning! A dump of snow overnight again! Please ride safe, avalanche at Vallon d'arbi yesterday...
- Performance Verbier Ski School Is this #Snowmageddon ? Starting to look like it...
- Ski Villaroger Powder in #villaroger #lesarcs
- Ski Villaroger Over half a metre and still dumping!
- The Mountain Rescue Heavy snow, Route to Tignes shut 21:00 to 23:00 29/01
- Freedom Ski Lots of lovely fresh snow & over 1 mtr 2 come in #Morzine book b4 Jan 31st 4 exclusive offers #Luxurytravel
- Alpine Race Consulting Another beauty day @AspenSnowmass almost 40F and sunny again. Haven't seen many daytime clouds in weeks #4ApnUS #4SnmUS
- Freedom Ski Parachute into resort? The possibilities are endless! #Bespokeholidays are not just a dream! #Luxurytravel
- Chalet Petal Snowing today with more to come. Powder days.
- Simply Val d'Isere Snow's def arrived then #valdisere! Still snowing heavily.
- Peak Times Orange alert for the Pyrenees, Heavy rain below 1000m with significant snow above, possibly 1 metre plus at
- Tignes Spirit Insane amounts of snow falling in #Tignes & #Valdisere right now! The forecast was right ;) Powder for daaayyss!!
- Brilliant White The storm has begun! A good foot of fresh so far and set to continue for days! #saintefoy
- Style Altitude - the online Ski and Snowboard Magazine Still snowing! 15cms and counting. Great tree skiing in pow with better vis. And safer. Catch our live webcam