World Snow Overview
We've created this page to help you find the best snow conditions. It combines past, present and future data sources from around Snow-Forecast.com and updates regularly. The Snow Roundup page is updated on Mondays and Thursdays for all major ski resorts. Live Eyeball snow updates are shown in real time when submitted via twitter by our global network of reporters. Resort Picks lists ski resorts from around the world where new snow is forecast, powder is reported and latest snow depths.
submit an eyeball snow report
- Spring conditions on piste. Overcast skies, mild temperatures.
- All 60 trails and glades open. Visit for activities and promotions.
- Counterfeit Co Bumper crop of #snow on it’s way. #LoveMorzine
- Simply Val d'Isere Very light snow falling #valdisere. Is this the start of the anticipated big storm? Watch this space #snowflakewatch
- Jack Wolfskin Val d'Isere OVERCAST today, visibility isn't great. Strong north-western winds up high. Stick to lower mountain for best conditions.
- We have the Gondola and lower lifts open for snowsports. Runs are a little patchy after yesterday's thaw but drifting and grooming has helped and there is some good sliding to be had. A bright day with snow and rain showers to forecast for the day.
- Studio La Petite Corneille Thanks to colder weather, snowmaking has opened nearly all the lower runs at Monêtier. Good conditions on high.
- Alpskier: - Self-catered Accommodation ski in and out The ski runs are generally quiet with no lift queues. A cold and cloudy day with excellent conditions on piste.
- nozawahospitality Great day for skiing at NO. Clear skies and light powder from the weekend. Snow due tonight.
- Office de Tourisme de Val Thorens Great skiing thanks to the recent snowfalls. Good news, snow is forecast.
- Snow Retreat La Tania, 9am, -7 degrees, a little overcast. Big snow coming from Thursday & plenty of availability for next week #skideals
- Hotel Himàlaia Día tapado que irá cerrándose más a medida que avance la jornada, hay previsión de nieve, 20cm en las próximas 24h.
- Altitude Verbier A weekend above the clouds... #verbier
- Chalet Petal Cold and light snow at Belalp today.
- Alpinemojo Ski School Forgot about the € - it's time focus on the mega pow coming this week
- Ski Pamporovo - BG RT @skiaccommodatio: Yes but hard work 2 find "@simplyvaldisere: Not too shabby for the first run of the day! #valdisere #fornet h…
- Ski Villaroger Good conditions on piste with fresh snow!
- Ski Villaroger Few inches of fresh snow today ! Due to snow BIG towards the end of the week!
- Jack Wolfskin Val d'Isere Couple of inches of FRESH SNOW this morning! Looks like the sun and blue skies are not too far!!! #SundayFunday
- Chalet Oz en Oisan Perfect conditions for the start of Pyramide d'Oz. Cold and clear sky. #skiing
- LGS There's been another few centimetres of snow in Les Gets overnight, but cold and fairly bright this morning.
- Lavina Lodge New 20 cm and more is expected. Bumpy slopes and excellent forests. Enjoy
- Riders Refuge Morzine is looking mighty fine. #alps #mountain #snow #winter
- Altitude Verbier Another beautiful day in the Alps... #Verbier
- Ski Villaroger Snowing in #leloissel #villaroger #paradiski .. Yah!!
- Alexander Allen #Snowing in #Tignes ❄️
- Vagabond Lodge Clear skies at top of Kicking Horse this morning after 21 cms powder overnight. It doesn't get any better.
- Geneva Airport Transfers Snowing pretty hard again in Morzine now - also been snowing all the way down to Geneva Airport as well.
- Ice Morzine Light snow to welcome new guests ❄️
- Simply Val d'Isere Well it doesn't get better than that! #valdisere
- VHS Private Office RT @AltitudeVerbier: Un mer du brouillard aujourd'hui! #verbier
- Jack Wolfskin Val d'Isere Glorious SUNNY day again @valdisere!! That's a way to start a great #weekend!
- Hotel Himàlaia Sol y temperaturas bajas, condiciones perfectas para poder esquiar con la mejor nieve!
- Morzine Massage Looking like snow is on its way to #Morzine: low visibility so stay in the trees
- Lavina Lodge Powder day! 30-50 cm and drying. Slopes will get bumpy fast.