World Snow Overview
We've created this page to help you find the best snow conditions. It combines past, present and future data sources from around Snow-Forecast.com and updates regularly. The Snow Roundup page is updated on Mondays and Thursdays for all major ski resorts. Live Eyeball snow updates are shown in real time when submitted via twitter by our global network of reporters. Resort Picks lists ski resorts from around the world where new snow is forecast, powder is reported and latest snow depths.
submit an eyeball snow report
- Anonymous Report: Snow falling heavily in Darbandsar.
- Anonymous Report: There is heavy snow falling in Gulmarg.
- Anonymous Report: For Valloire: Light winds here. About freezing. A few inches of new snow. All lifts are open. Snow conditions on piste are good. Variable snow conditions off-piste
- Great snow conditions throughout area. Snow expected later today.
- Great skiing thanks to the new snow that fell over the weekend. Clear blue skies, most lifts are open.
- bit.do/photonation Light Snowfall & a little bit windy.Slopes are in a good condition.There´s no powder offpiste. #4BadAT #4GsaAT
- Anonymous Report: Snowing heavily in Val d'Isere.
- Anonymous Report: Snowing at a moderate rate in Okushiga-Kogen.
- Gordon Wilson Thanks Florian Monnet sports fixed my #SpreadTelemark boot so having been dropping knees down vallon d'arbi
- Anonymous Report: Snow is falling in Zurs.
- Good skiing on well groomed pistes. Clouds expected later.
- Member Report: It is snowing steadily in Steamboat. No wind today. Very cold. The new snow between ankle and knee deep. All lifts are open. Off-piste has powder snow conditions!
- • Tuesday, March 3rd, Wolf Creek will host a Baby Boomers Clinic! Lift tickets will be at a special rate with the purchase of a two-hour, morning lesson for $39! Geared towards all ability levels. • Wednesday, March 4th is Local Appreciation Day! Lift tickets will be $41 for Adults and $24 for Seniors and Children. NO ID REQUIRED!! • The next race in the Fun Race series will be Saturday, March 7th! As always, it’s free and open to skiers and boarders of all ages and abilities. • Check out WolfCreekSki.com for details about our upcoming events!
- Pistes soften up fast in the strong sun. Clear blue skies, most lifts are open.
- Alpinemojo Ski School Two days off the white and getting stoked for the dump-a-thon coming this week.
- Anonymous Report: Snowing at a moderate rate in Squaw Valley.
- Anonymous Report: Snowing in Val d'Isere.
- Anonymous Report: It is snowing steadily in Tignes.
- Anonymous Report: Snowing at a moderate rate in Val d'Isere.
- All Mountain Rental #Snow has come down heavy overnight in #Verbier. The #mountains look immense and more to come! #skiing #alps #switzerland
- Anonymous Report: Snow is falling in Les 7 Laux.
- Miche Etoile Rouge #verbier #etoilerouge "If it's on its in!" @etoilerougesa
- Anonymous Report: For Avoriaz: Just a light breeze today. Well above freezing today.
- Anonymous Report: Snow falling in Gulmarg.
- Anonymous Report: There is heavy snow falling in Morzine.
- Simply Val d'Isere Snowing heavily #valdisere
- Anonymous Report: Snowing in La Plagne.
- Anonymous Report: Snowing heavily in Park City.
- Anonymous Report: Snow falling heavily in Sainte Foy.
- Anonymous Report: Snow falling heavily in Livigno.
- Anonymous Report: Snow falling in Val d'Isere.
- Anonymous Report: Snow falling in Verbier.
- Getaway Vans Everyone has a type! What's yours??! #Morzine #Avoriaz #LesGets
- Anonymous Report: Snow falling in La Rosière.
- Member Report: Snowing in La Tania.