World Snow Overview
We've created this page to help you find the best snow conditions. It combines past, present and future data sources from around Snow-Forecast.com and updates regularly. The Snow Roundup page is updated on Mondays and Thursdays for all major ski resorts. Live Eyeball snow updates are shown in real time when submitted via twitter by our global network of reporters. Resort Picks lists ski resorts from around the world where new snow is forecast, powder is reported and latest snow depths.
submit an eyeball snow report
- At the moment we have some light rain falling in the village of Nozawa Onsen. Not ideal conditions but the good news is there is snow on the way. The rain should transition to snow early to mid afternoon, earlier at higher elevations. For those heading up today, stick to the well ridden groomed runs for maximum speed. Looks like we are in for a great week ahead according to the forecast with a continued run of snow. Moderate falls are predicted overnight and into tomorrow before a clear day on Thursday. Following that a very solid dump is forecast Friday night into Saturday with at least...
- Plenty of good snow at altitude. Rain expected on the lower runs and at resort level.
- Casapenalaza Hoy martes V-Pajares prevé abrir 4 Ts y 1 Tk que dan acceso a 30 pistas y mas de 20 kms esquiables
- Opening of the upper mountain lifts delayed due to strong wind. Currently raining at the base. A new weather system moving in today, bringing cooler weather and lighter winds.
- Snow Candy Just a bit of #snow coming #ski #snowboard #chalet #morzine
- The Mountain Meal Holy moly! Look at that snowcast for this week! We make that 163cm! #Morzine #LoveMorzine
- Altitude Verbier Powder day tomorrow! #verbier
- Altitude Verbier It’s dumping! #verbier
- Resort runs are wet and slushy. Fresh snow needed to repair pistes.
- Peak Times Great skiing after a very busy weekend at Luchon-Superbagneres.
- Snow Retreat La Tania,9pm, -4 degrees. Snowing harder than forecast, yippy!
- Freedom Ski Exclusive offers just for you.- lots of fresh snow with lots more forecast ....http://t.co/rHAakgyE7Q #LuxuryTravel #Morzine
- Chalet Petal Light snow and cold again today. Waiting for the arrival of serious snow on Thursday!
- Villars Ski Rental By Saturday afternoon : 50cm in the village and a metre (!) on the mountain !!!!!
- Ice Morzine Good ski in Avoriaz today & we love the huge snowflakes ❄️ #lovemorzine
- La Clusaz Chalets It's been snowing all day and is showing no signs of stopping. Total winter wonderland!
- Ski Villaroger Great ski today for Jonny's birthday..Snow coverage better in #lesarcs ... Still snowing!
- Chalet Oz en Oisan Strong winds and clouds high up this morning, no queues and good skiing on fresh snow at 2,700m and below. Dress warm. #skiing
- Style Altitude Looks like its Big Thursday.The snow storm's finally coming according to forecasts Be sure to catch it live:
- Altitude Verbier It's snowing a little bit today in Verbier.
- Ski Villaroger 5cms of snow overnight.. Skiing over to #laplagne #paradiski .. -5 at 2000m and light snow!
- Counterfeit Co Bumper crop of #snow on it’s way. #LoveMorzine
- Simply Val d'Isere Very light snow falling #valdisere. Is this the start of the anticipated big storm? Watch this space #snowflakewatch
- Jack Wolfskin Val d'Isere OVERCAST today, visibility isn't great. Strong north-western winds up high. Stick to lower mountain for best conditions.
- Studio La Petite Corneille Thanks to colder weather, snowmaking has opened nearly all the lower runs at Monêtier. Good conditions on high.
- nozawahospitality Great day for skiing at NO. Clear skies and light powder from the weekend. Snow due tonight.
- Snow Retreat La Tania, 9am, -7 degrees, a little overcast. Big snow coming from Thursday & plenty of availability for next week #skideals
- Hotel Himàlaia Día tapado que irá cerrándose más a medida que avance la jornada, hay previsión de nieve, 20cm en las próximas 24h.
- Altitude Verbier A weekend above the clouds... #verbier
- Chalet Petal Cold and light snow at Belalp today.
- Alpinemojo Ski School Forgot about the € - it's time focus on the mega pow coming this week
- Ski Pamporovo - BG RT @skiaccommodatio: Yes but hard work 2 find "@simplyvaldisere: Not too shabby for the first run of the day! #valdisere #fornet h…
- Ski Villaroger Good conditions on piste with fresh snow!
- Ski Villaroger Few inches of fresh snow today ! Due to snow BIG towards the end of the week!
- Jack Wolfskin Val d'Isere Couple of inches of FRESH SNOW this morning! Looks like the sun and blue skies are not too far!!! #SundayFunday