World Snow Overview
We've created this page to help you find the best snow conditions. It combines past, present and future data sources from around Snow-Forecast.com and updates regularly. The Snow Roundup page is updated on Mondays and Thursdays for all major ski resorts. Live Eyeball snow updates are shown in real time when submitted via twitter by our global network of reporters. Resort Picks lists ski resorts from around the world where new snow is forecast, powder is reported and latest snow depths.
submit an eyeball snow report
- La Clusaz Chalets A brief moment of sunshine earlier this afternoon! It's now snowing heavily again.
- Good skiing on well groomed pistes. Clear blue skies, all lifts open.
- Vivid Snowboarding Slight break in the storm,Mont gele closed but looking good #verbier #Switzerland #snowboarding #liveoutdoors
- Icy in places, otherwise ok. Light clouds dotting the sky.
- Brilliant White Fun in the woods today! About half a metre of fresh snow since last night - still snowing now! #saintefoy
- Chalet Arc A good 60cms of snow today and more coming. Superb!
- Sunday, February 1st, is Local Appreciation Day! Lift tickets will be just $41 for Adults and $24 for Seniors and Children. NO I.D. REQUIRED! Sunday, February 1st, and Sunday, February 8th, Blue Linder will be at Wolf Creek to host her famous Women Who Rip It ski clinic! This Downhill Development series is geared towards women who love to ski, want to develop their skills and up their game to another level. Lessons are from 10:00am to 12:00pm and 1:00pm to 3:00pm. Lessons are $77 for the clinic. Also, Sunday, February 1st, Wolf Creek will have a Super Bowl Race! As always, it is free ...
- Getaway Vans Fancy Husky Sledding maybe? Any takers??! Exciting! #Morzine
- Kicking Horse Mountain Resort #SnowReport: 0cm-24hr | 0cm-48hr | 25cm-7days | sunny light W winds -1 today
- Great news riders and skiers, The Cut, Cut Terrain Park, Peak, Lower Peak, Ski Wee, Paradise, and Paradise Jib Park will be open today from 9:00am-10:00pm!Sun in our forecast!
- Vivid Snowboarding -15 up on lac de vaux just now, chilly but magical snow conditions
- Performance Verbier Ski School Did we mention it snowed in Verbier? "How deep?" you ask. Well, this deep... #verbier #100yearstorm...
- Good skiing/boarding throughout the area. Another glorious day.
- Europe Transfer Snow is still falling here in #Valdisere and set to continue!!! #powderday
- Premiere Neige Over 60cms of fresh snow in Sainte Foy and it's still falling fast! Now's the time to book your Feb ski holiday with up to 20% off!
- Style Altitude - the online Ski and Snowboard Magazine Cold with gusting wind. Good to stay low. Knee high pow in the trees, Pistes perfect. Catch our blog & cam …
- Freedom Ski #OlympicSkier Rowan Cheshire talks to us about #Sochi2014 @Rowan_C_ #WinterOlympics #Skiing #TeamGB @TeamGB
- Vivid Snowboarding Still snowing in resort another 10cm this morning. Looks set in for the next few hours.
- Chalet Oz en Oisan So much snow overnight, still snowing. Strong winds this morning great conditions in Oz.Wrap up warm & enjoy!
- La Clusaz Chalets The view from OVO Towers (St Jean de Sixt branch) this morning. A good 60+cm in just the past few days!
- Ski Villaroger Off Skiing !
- Studio La Petite Corneille Snowplough at 4am, avalanche explosives at 7am... Great snow and moderate viz but windy
- Altitude Verbier POWDER DAY!#verbier
- Peak Times Heavy snowfall down to 600m - Already 30-40cm at #4PeyFR
- Alpinemojo Ski School Beyond epic. Now pretty dangerous. Avalanche risk 4 out of 5. Snow still falling.
- Ski Villaroger 60 cms of fresh... #Villaroger #lesarcs in the trees today for us!
- Casapenalaza Viernes 30, estación VPajares abierta. 4 Ts y 1 Tk. 16,3 kms.
- Vivid Snowboarding Early morning tree run. 20cm overnight and still heavy snow. Freezing temperatures so wrap up warm
- Jack Wolfskin Val d'Isere #POWDERALERT!!! 40cms extra this morning! That's about 80cms since last night! Strong winds, lifts are shut right now. @valdisere
- Snow Retreat La Tania, 9am, -6 degrees. Huge amounts of snow over night and it's still going. Catered chalet holidays from £299 per person.
- Riders Refuge Still lashing down with snow this morning in Morzine.
- Bansko Rentals Fresh snow for the weekend in Bansko
- Style Altitude - the online Ski and Snowboard Magazine 20+cms overnight. Windy early. -4C. Up on first lifts to do pow in the trees. Catch our blog & live cam
- Freedom Ski Lots of fresh snow with over 1 mtr 2 come in #Morzine. Book b4 Jan 31st for exclusive offers! #luxuryski
- Altitude Verbier Another 15cm at 800 mtrs #verbier