World Snow Overview
We've created this page to help you find the best snow conditions. It combines past, present and future data sources from around Snow-Forecast.com and updates regularly. The Snow Roundup page is updated on Mondays and Thursdays for all major ski resorts. Live Eyeball snow updates are shown in real time when submitted via twitter by our global network of reporters. Resort Picks lists ski resorts from around the world where new snow is forecast, powder is reported and latest snow depths.
submit an eyeball snow report
- Alpine Race Consulting Sunny and low 30s today on Super Bowl Sunday! @AspenSnowmass #4ApnUS #4SnmUS
- Last Frontier Heliskiing Great snow conditions throughout area. Overcast skies, low temperatures.
- Bob Avalanche risk increased to 4, High, More snow coming tomorrow. 11 deaths in the last 4 days in the Swiss alps BE CAREFUL
- Tony Galeano 5 mountains with 53 lifts and 63 pistes open ,valley runs and trainer lifts open - - cloudy with snow showers- 20 km NNW wind , -16 d.c -considerable avalanche danger, level 3
- Vagabond Lodge Like snow coming down at Kicking Horse.
- Peak Times Resort closed to to the amount of snow that has fallen and the high avalanche risk. Heavy snow is still falling but should abate tomorrow. Avalanche risk will remain extremely high.
- Chalet Petal Light snow getting heavier though the day.
- Excellent on and off piste conditions. Poor visibility due to present snowfalls.
- LGS Snow, snow and more snow in Les Gets but we don't want to hear any grumbling please!
- Vivid Snowboarding Patchy late afternoon sunshine in Verbier ,cold with a few snow flurries
- Helena Ironton RT @simplyvaldisere: Not too shabby for the first run of the day! #valdisere #fornet
- Tignes Hub #tignesspirit More snow storms in #Tignes.. it aint over yet! It's been snowing o…
- Tignes Spirit More snow storms in #Tignes.. it aint over yet! It's been snowing over night & all day so far... winter...
- Snow Retreat La Tania, 2pm, - 3 degrees and IT'S STILL SNOWING!!! Great catered holidays for £299 per person next week.
- Chalet Oz en Oisan Strong wind. High Avalanche risk. Still snowing. Lower areas very good, top mostly closed, pistes are like off piste! Great fun.
- Freedom Ski We have pride in all we do and would love to be nominated! @MorzineSource #Luxurytravel #luxuryski
- Style Altitude - the online Ski and Snowboard Magazine Now Avalanche Risk 4 High in @serreche_uk Stay in trees off-piste, take safety kit and know how to use it!
- Style Altitude - the online Ski and Snowboard Magazine Snowing! Cold -5C and bad viz. Yesterday busy with weekenders so more snow welcome off-piste. See cam & blog
- Chalet Chardons Snow still falling, over 1meter of powder!!!
- Peak Times Enormous snow - and now strong winds have meant that both Superbagneres and Peyragudes are closed #4PeyFR
- Vivid Snowboarding Snowing with some blue patches poking through. Freezing temperatures, mountain all open
- Jack Wolfskin Val d'Isere #POWDERALERT!! Sun might be gone but the snow is back!! 10cms overnight, mild winds. Who's out making the most of the #powder?
- Chalet Chef Another 10cm of snow fell overnight in #valdisere. Over 90cm in the past 3 days
- Freedom Ski Champagne on the piste? The possibilities r endless! #Bespokeholidays are not just a dream! #luxuryski
- Bansko Rentals Loads of fresh snow last night, high winds predicted in Bansko.
- Ski Villaroger Photo from today in #saintefoy...#skisafari #skivillaroger #skimultiresorts
- Freedom Ski Deep fresh snow & over 1 mtr to come in #Morzine. Book b4 midnight 4 exclusive offers! #Luxurytravel
- Bansko Rentals Dumping snow in Bansko right now.
- Powder Extreme Verbier people, How good was your day?? My was utterly most excellent. Take a sneaky peek here: via @YouTube
- Gordon Wilson epic day, one of the best and a few telemarkers about #SpreadTelemark. Bluebird morning and it's now snowing
- Peak Times 1 metre of fresh snow at #Luchon-Superbagneres #Pyrenees. More snow tonight and tomorrow - POWDER!!
- Chalet Petal Morning sunshine but then increasing cloud and light snow. Great skiing.
- breazy E. “@KickingHorseMtn: #SnowReport: 5cm-24hr | 5cm-48hr | flurries (1-2cm) -5 today #420
- Kicking Horse Mountain Resort #SnowReport: 5cm-24hr | 5cm-48hr | flurries (1-2cm) light NW winds -5 today
- Vagabond Lodge Kicking Horse is reporting 5 cm new snow overnight.