World Snow Overview
We've created this page to help you find the best snow conditions. It combines past, present and future data sources from around Snow-Forecast.com and updates regularly. The Snow Roundup page is updated on Mondays and Thursdays for all major ski resorts. Live Eyeball snow updates are shown in real time when submitted via twitter by our global network of reporters. Resort Picks lists ski resorts from around the world where new snow is forecast, powder is reported and latest snow depths.
submit an eyeball snow report
- Powder Extreme Wow, it will be a stunning day! Early mornings #bluebird in #verbier @ Verbier - 1936
- Mountainbug Huge amounts of new powder snow with over a meter in the resort and another meter expected. High avalanche conditions but the tree skiing will be open Bareges side of the Col du Tourmalet. Stick to the forests and try to float! Snow snorm expected to continue until mid-week... Looks like the Pyrenees are forming a perfect orographic barrier for this storm direction, combined with the proximity of the Atlantic much more snow is expected here than the Alps. Be careful out there and pack extra snow chains!
- Tony Galeano 5 mountains with 50 lifts and 64 pistes open ,valley runs and trainer lifts open - - sunny with cloud increasing this atfternoon- 16 km WSW wind , -15 d.c -considerable avalanche danger, level 3
- Vagabond Lodge Snowing lightly tonight at Kicking Horse. More on the way.
- Powder day!. Heavy snow just keeps on falling.
- The snow is here! It has picked up overnight and we have 15cm of fresh sitting at the summit, 20cm on the more protected upper slopes. A higher amount at lower elevations is a key indicator for wind and a quick glance outside confirms there is some fast moving air about the mountain today. Hopefully the gondolas get up and running without issue although likely at a reduced speed. Looks for some sweet wind features from loaded fresh but be aware of the icy base and death cookies lingering underneath. Stability is low as of this regard. Yesterday was decent on the groomed runs however most...
- Reasonable conditions. Overcast skies, mild temperatures.
- Altitude Verbier It's dumping again :-) #Verbier
- Performance Verbier Ski School Felix has been shredding the trees - looks epic. #verbier #faceshots
- Alpine Race Consulting Saw the big man @akselsvindal training @AspenSnowmass today!
- Freedom Ski Fantastic fresh snow & over 1 mtr 2 come in #Morzine. Book b4 Jan 31st for exclusive offers! #Luxurytravel
- Powder Extreme The forest is definitely ON... What a fun day! Verbier Run of the day forest 30 Jan 2015, check it out:
- Ski Villaroger Out on my #salamon Rockers!!! Love these skis!
- Ski Villaroger Skivillaroger!
- Ski Etoile A foot of snow last night (28cm on the ruler of truth) and more this evening.
- La Clusaz Chalets Reports from our mascot's friend is "So much powder, it's hard to go very fast." Awaiting our mascot's view on this...
- Style Altitude - the online Ski and Snowboard Magazine Neige-ing again! Looks like a few more cms this evening see our web & live cam …
- verbierholidays Verbier never fails to excite you. #powderday
- La Clusaz Chalets A brief moment of sunshine earlier this afternoon! It's now snowing heavily again.
- Vivid Snowboarding Slight break in the storm,Mont gele closed but looking good #verbier #Switzerland #snowboarding #liveoutdoors
- Brilliant White Fun in the woods today! About half a metre of fresh snow since last night - still snowing now! #saintefoy
- Chalet Arc A good 60cms of snow today and more coming. Superb!
- Getaway Vans Fancy Husky Sledding maybe? Any takers??! Exciting! #Morzine
- Kicking Horse Mountain Resort #SnowReport: 0cm-24hr | 0cm-48hr | 25cm-7days | sunny light W winds -1 today
- Vivid Snowboarding -15 up on lac de vaux just now, chilly but magical snow conditions
- Performance Verbier Ski School Did we mention it snowed in Verbier? "How deep?" you ask. Well, this deep... #verbier #100yearstorm...
- Europe Transfer Snow is still falling here in #Valdisere and set to continue!!! #powderday
- Premiere Neige Over 60cms of fresh snow in Sainte Foy and it's still falling fast! Now's the time to book your Feb ski holiday with up to 20% off!
- Style Altitude - the online Ski and Snowboard Magazine Cold with gusting wind. Good to stay low. Knee high pow in the trees, Pistes perfect. Catch our blog & cam …
- Freedom Ski #OlympicSkier Rowan Cheshire talks to us about #Sochi2014 @Rowan_C_ #WinterOlympics #Skiing #TeamGB @TeamGB
- Vivid Snowboarding Still snowing in resort another 10cm this morning. Looks set in for the next few hours.
- Chalet Oz en Oisan So much snow overnight, still snowing. Strong winds this morning great conditions in Oz.Wrap up warm & enjoy!
- La Clusaz Chalets The view from OVO Towers (St Jean de Sixt branch) this morning. A good 60+cm in just the past few days!
- Ski Villaroger Off Skiing !
- Studio La Petite Corneille Snowplough at 4am, avalanche explosives at 7am... Great snow and moderate viz but windy