World Snow Overview
We've created this page to help you find the best snow conditions. It combines past, present and future data sources from around Snow-Forecast.com and updates regularly. The Snow Roundup page is updated on Mondays and Thursdays for all major ski resorts. Live Eyeball snow updates are shown in real time when submitted via twitter by our global network of reporters. Resort Picks lists ski resorts from around the world where new snow is forecast, powder is reported and latest snow depths.
submit an eyeball snow report
- Peak Times Great skiing after a very busy weekend at Luchon-Superbagneres.
- Snow Retreat La Tania,9pm, -4 degrees. Snowing harder than forecast, yippy! Come join us next week for £299per person.
- Last Frontier Heliskiing Reasonable conditions. Cloudy this morning, clearing later.
- Freedom Ski Exclusive offers just for you.- lots of fresh snow with lots more forecast ....http://t.co/rHAakgyE7Q #LuxuryTravel #Morzine
- A dusting of snow has improved the pistes. Light snow falling up high.
- Chalet Petal Light snow and cold again today. Waiting for the arrival of serious snow on Thursday!
- Pistes soften up fast in the strong sun. Great weather, no clouds in sight.
- Improving conditions thanks to the new snow. Poor visibility due to present snowfalls.
- Villars Ski Rental By Saturday afternoon : 50cm in the village and a metre (!) on the mountain !!!!!
- Ice Morzine Good ski in Avoriaz today & we love the huge snowflakes ❄️ #lovemorzine
- La Clusaz Chalets It's been snowing all day and is showing no signs of stopping. Total winter wonderland!
- Ski Villaroger Great ski today for Jonny's birthday..Snow coverage better in #lesarcs ... Still snowing!
- Chalet Oz en Oisan Strong winds and clouds high up this morning, no queues and good skiing on fresh snow at 2,700m and below. Dress warm. #skiing
- Style Altitude Looks like its Big Thursday.The snow storm's finally coming according to forecasts Be sure to catch it live:
- Altitude Verbier It's snowing a little bit today in Verbier.
- Ski Villaroger 5cms of snow overnight.. Skiing over to #laplagne #paradiski .. -5 at 2000m and light snow!
- Counterfeit Co Bumper crop of #snow on it’s way. #LoveMorzine
- Simply Val d'Isere Very light snow falling #valdisere. Is this the start of the anticipated big storm? Watch this space #snowflakewatch
- Jack Wolfskin Val d'Isere OVERCAST today, visibility isn't great. Strong north-western winds up high. Stick to lower mountain for best conditions.
- Studio La Petite Corneille Thanks to colder weather, snowmaking has opened nearly all the lower runs at Monêtier. Good conditions on high.
- nozawahospitality Great day for skiing at NO. Clear skies and light powder from the weekend. Snow due tonight.
- Snow Retreat La Tania, 9am, -7 degrees, a little overcast. Big snow coming from Thursday & plenty of availability for next week #skideals
- Hotel Himàlaia Día tapado que irá cerrándose más a medida que avance la jornada, hay previsión de nieve, 20cm en las próximas 24h.
- Altitude Verbier A weekend above the clouds... #verbier
- Chalet Petal Cold and light snow at Belalp today.
- Alpinemojo Ski School Forgot about the € - it's time focus on the mega pow coming this week
- Ski Pamporovo - BG RT @skiaccommodatio: Yes but hard work 2 find "@simplyvaldisere: Not too shabby for the first run of the day! #valdisere #fornet h…
- Ski Villaroger Good conditions on piste with fresh snow!
- Ski Villaroger Few inches of fresh snow today ! Due to snow BIG towards the end of the week!
- Jack Wolfskin Val d'Isere Couple of inches of FRESH SNOW this morning! Looks like the sun and blue skies are not too far!!! #SundayFunday
- Chalet Oz en Oisan Perfect conditions for the start of Pyramide d'Oz. Cold and clear sky. #skiing
- LGS There's been another few centimetres of snow in Les Gets overnight, but cold and fairly bright this morning.
- Lavina Lodge New 20 cm and more is expected. Bumpy slopes and excellent forests. Enjoy
- Riders Refuge Morzine is looking mighty fine. #alps #mountain #snow #winter
- Altitude Verbier Another beautiful day in the Alps... #Verbier