World Snow Overview
We've created this page to help you find the best snow conditions. It combines past, present and future data sources from around Snow-Forecast.com and updates regularly. The Snow Roundup page is updated on Mondays and Thursdays for all major ski resorts. Live Eyeball snow updates are shown in real time when submitted via twitter by our global network of reporters. Resort Picks lists ski resorts from around the world where new snow is forecast, powder is reported and latest snow depths.
submit an eyeball snow report
- Anonymous Report: Some clouds at Cerro Castor today. Strong winds. Well above freezing today. No new snow.
- Anonymous Report: Snowing at a moderate rate in Štrbské Pleso.
- Anonymous Report: Snow falling heavily in Mount Everest.
- Simply Val d'Isere Snowing right now at the tip of Fornet cable car #valdisere
- snow-bg Боровец удължава сезона след 19.04 с намалени цени. #borovets
- Altitude Verbier The run down is still open!!! #Verbier
- Anonymous Report: Snow falling heavily in Strynefjellet.
- Bansko Rentals The 2015 winter season comes to an end this weekend. It has been a fantastic season snow-wise.
- snow-bg Банско - 16.04.15 #bansko
- Open every day until April 19! Possible reopening on the weekend of the 25-26th if weather and snow conditions allow. 51 trails and glades are still open with nice snow coverage. Reduced rates.
- Anonymous Report: Snow falling in Val Thorens.
- Alpskier: - Self-catered Accommodation ski in and out Raining in Oz Station today, but fresh snow falling over 2000m. Typical spring skiing. Best snow on runs down from Dome des Rousses towards Alpette.
- British Ski Center A glorious spring day. No-one on the slopes. Great snow 45kms of pistes open.
- Typical spring snow, firm in the morning, slushy in the afternoon. Overcast skies, mild temperatures.
- Office de Tourisme de Val Thorens Good skiing/boarding throughout the area. Unsettled weather, chance of fresh snow.
- Alpinemojo Ski School It could epic powder up there? Let's find put
- Anonymous Report: Snow is falling in Val Thorens.
- Anonymous Report: It is snowing heavily in Mount Elbrus.
- Ski- and snowboardarea TODAY OPEN
- Anonymous Report: Cloudless skies over Uludağ. No wind here. Thaw. No new snow. Some lifts are open. Wet snow on the pistes. Packed snow off-piste.
- Anonymous Report: There is heavy snow falling in Brighton Resort.
- Anonymous Report: Snow falling heavily in Breckenridge.
- Anonymous Report: Snowing in Winter Park.
- Ski Transfers Still a little snow on the peaks. Avoriaz still skiing well
- Anonymous Report: For Méribel: Freeze-thaw conditions. No fresh snow. Most lifts are open. The pistes are wet. Off piste there is not enough snow for skiing.
- Anonymous Report: Snowing heavily in Aspen.
- Ski Villaroger Great end of season skiing.
- Anonymous Report: Some cloudy spells at Rosa Khutor Alpine Resort. No wind here. Thaw. Knee-deep fresh snow! Lifts are mostly open. Variable snow conditions off-piste
- Anonymous Report: Partly cloudy at Rosa Khutor Alpine Resort. Calm. Mild temperatures. There is knee-deep fresh snow. Most lifts are open. Varied snow off-piste today.
- Anonymous Report: Partly cloudy at Rosa Khutor Alpine Resort. No wind today. Well above freezing today. There is knee-deep fresh snow. Most lifts are open. Varied snow off-piste today.
- Altitude Verbier Last two weeks of the winter season! #verbier
- Anonymous Report: Snowing in Matroosberg.
- Anonymous Report: It is snowing steadily in Alta.
- Anonymous Report: For Zaarour: Very windy today. Freeze-thaw conditions. No new snow. All lifts are closed.
- Anonymous Report: It is snowing heavily in Alta.