World Snow Overview
We've created this page to help you find the best snow conditions. It combines past, present and future data sources from around Snow-Forecast.com and updates regularly. The Snow Roundup page is updated on Mondays and Thursdays for all major ski resorts. Live Eyeball snow updates are shown in real time when submitted via twitter by our global network of reporters. Resort Picks lists ski resorts from around the world where new snow is forecast, powder is reported and latest snow depths.
submit an eyeball snow report
- Alps Accommodation Unseasonably cold at the moment with heavy rain in Samoens village and snow above 1200m. Much warmer temperatures from Monday!
- Chez Tol It's still raining/snowing in #Morzine, will winter ever leave #nonstopwinter
- Mountains of Activity Still snowing, snowing, snowing. Yeeha!
- Ski Villaroger Blooming freezing again here ..woken up to it snowing again!
- Chalet Belle Vue More of the #whitestuff this morning!
- Brad Horne RT @Go_Ski_Meribel: 29 weeks tomorrow until Meribel's lifts open for winter season 2013/14.
- Alps Accommodation Snow down to around 1000m last night. In mid February that would be great news... Pics on our Facebook page: [link]
- Geneva Airport Transfers So it is currently snowing in Morzine - surely summer should be here by now? It'll be another week before the lifts open for bikes
- Alpinemojo Ski School Snow in Verbier = Sunshine in Menorca [link]
- Performance Verbier Ski School I know we were banging on about spring and sunshine in Verbier the other day. But it's been snowing... [link]
- Simply Val d'Isere Snow returns yet again #valdisere . Go away now, it's nearly summer! [link]
- Mountains of Activity Snow shower last night and all through this morning. Dusting of fresh snow here, 1m according to the lifties at the Midi.
- La Source Snowing this morning. Please go away and come back next December!! Can't plant the Geraniums its that cold
- Chalet Chardons Tignes les Brevieres is covered in the white stuff, thinking of doing a ski season, get in touch [link]
- Alpine Ethos 2 degrees & snowing in Les Allues right now! #whereisspring
- Chalet Belle Vue Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!
- Ski Villaroger It's now snowing in #Villaroger.. It must be dumping high up !
- Huella Blanca @HuellaB [link] [link]
- Huella Blanca @HuellaB [link]
- Chez Tol Brrr winter just won't leave the #alps [link]
- Ski Villaroger Hail stoning in Villaroger !
- Chalet Chardons Gordon Bennett - there's massive snow flakes coming down in Brev
- Snow Retreat La Tania, 8pm, snowing and wild out there!! Not sure which way the snow flakes are going #Latania
- Mountains of Activity Village rain is turning whiter, snow depths from 1800m and up increasing, ya I must have slept through to October. Conditions look challenging at altitude.
- PowderQuest Open day is scheduled for June 22nd. A large storm is in the forecast for Monday and Tuesday. Let's hope this holds! Let it snow! Check for storm images here: [link]
- PowderQuest.com It's been pretty dry in Las Lenas this Fall. A light dusting last week in the upper alpine, however hopefully the forecast holds for early next week. This could be the one we need to get the pre-season base going. More about Lenas: [link]
- Ski Villaroger Cloudy day only 5 degrees.. Bit cool on the bike [link]
- Chalet Chardons The sun is peeking through the clouds in Tignes les Brevieres:-) Want to do a ski season??? Get in touch #tignes
- Snow Retreat La Tania, 2.30pm A chilly 9 degrees.. So who wants to work a ski season?
- Ski Transfers Good lord is that the sun I see? Expecting rain/snow for the next few days. It's May for heaven's sake
- Alps Accommodation Overcast again today in Samoens but slightly brighter than it has been. Snow forecast down to village level tonight, surely not?!
- Alpinemojo Ski School skiing is certainly over for 12 ~13 but looking good for next winter [link] [link]
- My Morzine The sun just came out for a brief moment in #Morzine!
- Villars Ski Rental 10cm due in next four days. Wait, hold on, wrong season. Upside down weather but spring is still beautiful !
- Chalet Chardons It's misty and chilly in Tignes les Brevieres today, want to do a ski season??? Get in touch #tignes [link]