World Snow Overview
We've created this page to help you find the best snow conditions. It combines past, present and future data sources from around Snow-Forecast.com and updates regularly. The Snow Roundup page is updated on Mondays and Thursdays for all major ski resorts. Live Eyeball snow updates are shown in real time when submitted via twitter by our global network of reporters. Resort Picks lists ski resorts from around the world where new snow is forecast, powder is reported and latest snow depths.
submit an eyeball snow report
- Excellent on and off piste conditions. It's snowing, the week ahead looks good.
- Heavy snow conditions on piste. Resort closed due to heavy snowfalls.
- snow-bg The promo prices at Bansko will be up until 20th of December. 30 leva per day #bansko
- Great snow conditions throughout area. Snow forecast for tomorrow, good news.
- www.proskitraining.com Another blue sky day in Andorra, the 10th in a row. It got even brighter and hotter with amazing snow conditions and deserted slopes...
- Premier Alpine Centre Piste conditions in @NendazSuisse are good, hopefully more open tomorrow. Click link for photos and review.
- Premiere Neige Looks like we'll be getting snow up top Sat, plenty on Wed. We have 3 self catered properties remaining for XMAS. Call now! #snow
- Revelstoke Mountain Resort Moderate winds on the upper part of the mountain will have buffed the skiing and North Bowl and Greely Bowl will be skiing great!
- MountainRadioVerbier First Tortin of the season for the #voiceofverbier Glorious! #verbier
- Catie Friend Excellent three mornings with Antoine from @POWDER_EXTREME finishing with my first Tortin of the season!
- Ski4FunTransfers 0 degrees in Montalbert another sunny day.....
- Chatelweb Colder last night at 1200m in Chatel but blue skies and sunshine due all day. Maybe snow next Thursday.
- Alpine Ethos Another bluebird day in Meribel today. Tremendous
- Ski Instructor Academy Stable weather on the Kitzsteinhorn. Sunny warm & fantastic piste conditions #skiing #siaaustria
- Casapenalaza Hoy 13 de diciembre, V-Pajares tiene previsto abrir 4 Ts. y 3 Tk. que darán acceso a 18,8 kms. en 27 pistas. Nieve polvo-dura.
- Ski Villaroger View from the new restaurant Les Marquises, Sainte Foy, lunch or coffee stop !
- Tuggers RT @zellamseecircle: Amazing blue sky day here in Zell am See. Conditions are fab.
- Miche 1st night @PubMontFort1 tonight! Looking forward to some food, drinks & eye-catching beautiful people! #Verbier #Switzerland
- Galileo Boutique Hotel Agradable brisa en la montaña, ideal para salir de trekking a Frey desde @GalileoBoutique
- @Blancanieve.net esperando nieve.... Cuando vendrá?!!!!! siguenos @Blancanieve_net
- Manxski.com Distinctly chilly valley inversion persisting - looking forward to forecast change next week
- Chalet Arc Gorgeous day
- Al Borde Outdoors Calor, calor y mas calor en el paraiso.
- Chalet Belle Vue another cracker of a day here in #courchevel.
- Morzine Source It's a bright sunny day in #morzine, ice rink construction under way!
- Snow Retreat La Tania, 1 degree, blue skies. 2 rooms left for Christmas week, adults only chalet, £100 discount.
- Premiere Neige Xmas is nearly here and we have a couple of self catered properties remaining. 25% off remaining properties! Merry Xmas #snow
- SkiWithEase #Morzine Penguins Play Gap 14th Dec 20:30 #Skoda Arena Morzine Nice touch Morzine tourist office! Mascot pic
- Ski Villaroger Mild temperatures and sun, 0 degrees this morning! Les Arcs opens Saturday.. Reduced price passes and even cheaper on a Saturday!
- Ski Instructor Academy It is another great day on the Kitzsteinhorn Glacier. Sunny not too cold and perfect piste conditions.
- Chatelweb Another fine and sunny day in prospect in Chatel. Links to Avoriaz open daily from Saturday.
- Casapenalaza Hoy jueves Valgrande-Pajares tiene previsto abrir 4 Ts. y 2 Tk., 27 pistas y 18,78 kms. esquiables. Nieve polvo-dura.
- SkiWithEase What to do guide, ideas and activities for you and your kids in #Morzine this winter.
- Baljeet Tjinder Terrible air pollution over Haute Savoie today. With a high pressure system set in, it is likely to get much, much worse.
- George Smith “@SnowReportBG: Photos from today up at the slopes at #Bansko : @Ashdw86 looks good up there