World Snow Overview
We've created this page to help you find the best snow conditions. It combines past, present and future data sources from around Snow-Forecast.com and updates regularly. The Snow Roundup page is updated on Mondays and Thursdays for all major ski resorts. Live Eyeball snow updates are shown in real time when submitted via twitter by our global network of reporters. Resort Picks lists ski resorts from around the world where new snow is forecast, powder is reported and latest snow depths.
submit an eyeball snow report
- Mancha - Instrutor Snowboard e Ski 5 pistas abertas com 3 meios mecânicos em funcionamento. Telecadeira condicionada devido ao vento moderado a forte. Temperatura 0ºc
- Simply Val d'Isere Snow's def arrived then #valdisere! Still snowing heavily.
- Peak Times Orange alert for the Pyrenees, Heavy rain below 1000m with significant snow above, possibly 1 metre plus at
- Tignes Spirit Insane amounts of snow falling in #Tignes & #Valdisere right now! The forecast was right ;) Powder for daaayyss!!
- Widespread crust. Planning on resuming operations 2 Feb, when new snow is sufficient to ski on.
- Typical spring snow, firm in the morning, slushy in the afternoon. Another glorious day.
- All lifts open, perfect snow conditions. Snow forecast for tomorrow, good news.
- Brilliant White The storm has begun! A good foot of fresh so far and set to continue for days! #saintefoy
- Style Altitude - the online Ski and Snowboard Magazine Still snowing! 15cms and counting. Great tree skiing in pow with better vis. And safer. Catch our live webcam
- Vivid Snowboarding Heavy snow and windy with more coming down, more on route, be safe #verbier #snowboarding #liveoutdoors
- Great skiing on well groomed pistes. Another glorious day.
- Peak Times The calm before the storm. Massive snow along with high winds and cold temperatures from tonight. #4PeyFR
- The Buskers Today we are @RhodosBarMorzin 5-7pm with special guest @paddyohareuk from @SquidLipsBand #Morzine
- Vivid Snowboarding A slight lull in proceedings before moving on to the main course which is rolling into town later today
- Chalet Eterlou “@TignesAlex: #Neige-ing it down!! Another metre due. #Hallelujah
- Alexander Allen #Neige-ing it down!! Another metre due.
- Chalet Arc The snow is falling.
- Geneva Airport Transfers Well its snowing pretty hard again this morning in Morzine - becoming a regular theme thankfully!
- Les Arcs RT @skivillaroger: Snow shoeing in #lesarcs with Jonny! Taxi back... helicopter to #villaroger!
- Jack Wolfskin Val d'Isere #POWDERALERT!! 20cms and still falling hard! Strong winds at upper mountain , poor visibility, watch for slabs!!! @valdisere
- Vivid Snowboarding Dumping in resort right now 20cm overnight. Trees should be filling up nicely. Bruson looking great
- La Clusaz Chalets The snow is tumbling down! Last night was perfect for a 3km sledge ride in the dark down a snowy road. :)
- Snow Retreat La Tania, -1 degrees and snow, snow, snow. Few beds left for next week at £299pp.
- Chalet Oz en Oisan Currently snowing at resort level with much more forecast, poor visibility higher up. Great fun to be had, be safe. #alpedhuez
- VHS Private Office RT @AltitudeVerbier: Good morning! It's going to be a beautiful day over here :-)! #Verbier
- Style Altitude - the online Ski and Snowboard Magazine Finally snowing! -3C. Low cloud. No wind. Just a couple of cms but still coming down. Check our live webcam
- Studio La Petite Corneille Light snow at Monetier village level
- Ski Weekender Snowed all through the night, and its still going. Next period when it won't be snowing is due to be Monday!! Bring it on...
- Alpinemojo Ski School Perfect pow falling it's gonna be EPIC
- Alpinemojo Ski School Pow alert
- Freedom Ski Lovely fresh snow & over 1 mtr 2 come in #Morzine. Book b4 Jan 31st for exclusive offers! #luxuryski
- Ski Villaroger Dumping down over 10 cms overnight and still going... Powder time in #villaroger
- Altitude Verbier In two words: MEGA DUMP! It is going to be deep the next days :-) #Verbier
- Pure Chalets Snowmorgeddon has begun. Bring on the powder.
- Alpine Ethos It's been snowing here since roughly 2am. According to the forecast it's gonna snow until Monday! #powpowpow