World Snow Overview
We've created this page to help you find the best snow conditions. It combines past, present and future data sources from around Snow-Forecast.com and updates regularly. The Snow Roundup page is updated on Mondays and Thursdays for all major ski resorts. Live Eyeball snow updates are shown in real time when submitted via twitter by our global network of reporters. Resort Picks lists ski resorts from around the world where new snow is forecast, powder is reported and latest snow depths.
submit an eyeball snow report
- whiterides Ummm looks like rain ! bring on the sunshine next week so we can get on the bikes.
- Chalet Chardons # It's snowing on Sache
- Chalet Belle Vue After a brief spell of sunshine the rain is back. Nice if you're a duck I suppose.....
- Ski Villaroger Cloudy day today so drove up the road to Col de Petit St Bernard . 9m snow banks either side of road ! [link]
- Go Ski Meribel 29 weeks tomorrow until Meribel's lifts open for winter season 2013/14.
- Chalet Arc Cold and foggy. Come back sun, we want to go out and play!
- La Source Tipping down today, as forecast. Good day to stay in doors and do the accounts!
- Mountains of Activity Heavy rain, snow above 1800, continues. Another 50cm at higher altitude today, with bad weather delaying lift opening.
- Chalet Belle Vue Will it EVER stop raining....
- season is finished. take your bike and have a ride.
- Chalet St Martin Dumping with snow here in St Martin this morning - but it's May! (winter 'May' not be over . . . )
- Ski Transfers Grey and a bit chilly here in #LesGets better weather for next week hopefully
- Mountains of Activity Gloomy and damp, conditions on the Midi will be great when this spell is over, already 60cm of fresh awaits.
- Good skiing on well groomed pistes. Very windy on exposed runs and lifts.
- Chalet Belle Vue Heavy rain today in #Courchevel, with heavy snow at the top. come on #Summer!
- Springtacular Season Passes now on sale now! Mt. Bachelor is open daily through Sunday, May 26 (conditions permitting).
- Chalet Chardons #It's spring in Brev with the official opening of the tennis court, the net is now up! #tignes
- Chalet Chardons #It's spring in Brev with the offical opening of the tenis court, the net is now up! #tignes
- #L0UD Pimpn aint easy
- Snow Motion Chalets Damp and dark in #Morzine today, such a huge change from yesterday! Fingers crossed the sunshine makes a comeback soon!
- Ski Villaroger Cloudy day 11 degrees in Villaroger.. Snow forecast down to 1700m later.. Brrrrrr!
- Alpinemojo Ski School Binibeca beach overcast and warm no snow here but there is skiing with [link]
- Ski Villaroger Wow after beautiful sunshine its pounding with rain and I mean pounding ,just on our Village.Sunshine on the mountain in front.
- My Morzine Lake Montriond this morning, looking just about ready for summer. Shame the wind's a bit nippy today though! [link]
- Ski Villaroger Another beautiful day in Villaroger . 17 degrees and rising! [link]
- Ski Transfers Lovely and sunny here in #LesGets. Snow almost gone and looking forward to summer
- Chalet Chardons #The sun is shinning in Brevieres, cycled down the summer road/blue run yesterday, it's officially Sping#tignes
- Snow Motion Chalets Finally! One long, warm, sunny day in #Morzine today... summer can't come quick enough!
- Alps Accommodation A warm and sunny day today in Samoens with mostly clear skies. A greatday to get out and enjoy the views! [link]
- Performance Verbier Ski School Idly checking the forecasts and there's TWO FEET of snow forecast at mid station. Yes, TWO BLOODY FEET.... [link]
- Ski Villaroger Beautiful day for a cycle, snow line reatreating slowly 17 degrees on our terrace! [link]
- Snow Retreat La Tania, 10.30am, the sun is out and it's a fresh 13 degrees.
- Alpinemojo Ski School White stuff falling out of the sky again EPIC ness is back
- Chalet Arc Quite damp and wet.
- Ski Villaroger Cloudy day again .. Come on sun where. Are you?