World Snow Overview
We've created this page to help you find the best snow conditions. It combines past, present and future data sources from around Snow-Forecast.com and updates regularly. The Snow Roundup page is updated on Mondays and Thursdays for all major ski resorts. Live Eyeball snow updates are shown in real time when submitted via twitter by our global network of reporters. Resort Picks lists ski resorts from around the world where new snow is forecast, powder is reported and latest snow depths.
submit an eyeball snow report
- John J - Great skiing thanks to the recent snowfalls. It's snowing, the week ahead looks good.
- Ski Villaroger 12cms if fresh in #lesarcs .. Skiing a little bit of powder in #villaroger .. Runs to ourselves!
- Chalet Balthazar This must be one of the biggest snow forecasts for 7 days i've ever seen in Villars check it out #villars
- InfernoMorzine We had to share this! Look at it!! #Morzine #lovemorzine
- Great snow conditions throughout area. Another glorious day.
- Snow Retreat La Tania, 10am, 0 degrees, a good 20cm of snow over night and powder rules apply today.
- Office de Tourisme de Val Thorens Great skiing thanks to the recent snowfalls. Cloudy this morning, clearing later.
- Style Altitude Windy today. Pistes are riding hard & fast. Approx 50cm forecast here Thurs See our online webcam
- Alpskier: - Self-catered Accommodation ski in and out The ski runs are starting to get busier. A cold day, more snow forecast and excellent conditions on piste.
- British Ski Center Clear skies, fantastic snow, over 100kms of slopes. What are you waiting for?!!
- We have the Gondola and lower lifts open for snowsports. Runs are complete with great sliding on soft wet snow with some fresh drifting.
- Ski Weekender Fresh snow again today. Looking ahead and making plans for the 190cms of snow forecast to come between Thurs and Sun - Yikes!
- Geneva Airport Transfers More snow than forecast last night. Starting to clear now, so conditions should be superb today. Is this the calm before the storm?
- Hotel Himàlaia Al final la nevada ha dejado 5cm y hoy seguirá precipitando débilmente, así que el día estará nublado. Para mañana más estabilidad.
- Chalet Chardons The action starts on Wednesday night, with a high snowfall predicted!
- Tignes Spirit Check out the state of the weather forecast over the next few days!! #Tignes #somuchsnow
- Freedom Ski Exclusive offers just for you.- lots and lots of fresh snow with loads more forecast #LuxuryTravel #Morzine
- Getaway Vans Husky Sledding maybe?? Any takers??! Exciting! #Morzine
- Bansko Rentals Fresh powder in Bansko. Pistes in great condition.
- PiNK SKI With so much snow forecast this week the dump last night seems a little like some gentle stretching...
- James Hughes Fresh snow in #Bansko , 7cm @ 900m winter wonderland in the village with loads and loads more on the hill, another powder day!
- Casapenalaza Hoy martes V-Pajares prevé abrir 4 Ts y 1 Tk que dan acceso a 30 pistas y mas de 20 kms esquiables
- Snow Candy Just a bit of #snow coming #ski #snowboard #chalet #morzine
- The Mountain Meal Holy moly! Look at that snowcast for this week! We make that 163cm! #Morzine #LoveMorzine
- Altitude Verbier Powder day tomorrow! #verbier
- Altitude Verbier It’s dumping! #verbier
- Snow Retreat La Tania,9pm, -4 degrees. Snowing harder than forecast, yippy!
- Freedom Ski Exclusive offers just for you.- lots of fresh snow with lots more forecast ....http://t.co/rHAakgyE7Q #LuxuryTravel #Morzine
- Chalet Petal Light snow and cold again today. Waiting for the arrival of serious snow on Thursday!
- Villars Ski Rental By Saturday afternoon : 50cm in the village and a metre (!) on the mountain !!!!!
- Ice Morzine Good ski in Avoriaz today & we love the huge snowflakes ❄️ #lovemorzine
- La Clusaz Chalets It's been snowing all day and is showing no signs of stopping. Total winter wonderland!
- Ski Villaroger Great ski today for Jonny's birthday..Snow coverage better in #lesarcs ... Still snowing!
- Chalet Oz en Oisan Strong winds and clouds high up this morning, no queues and good skiing on fresh snow at 2,700m and below. Dress warm. #skiing
- Style Altitude Looks like its Big Thursday.The snow storm's finally coming according to forecasts Be sure to catch it live: