World Snow Overview
We've created this page to help you find the best snow conditions. It combines past, present and future data sources from around Snow-Forecast.com and updates regularly. The Snow Roundup page is updated on Mondays and Thursdays for all major ski resorts. Live Eyeball snow updates are shown in real time when submitted via twitter by our global network of reporters. Resort Picks lists ski resorts from around the world where new snow is forecast, powder is reported and latest snow depths.
submit an eyeball snow report
- Member Report: Snow is falling in Bansko.
- Paradise: Chair = CLOSED Silverlode: Chair = CLOSED Red: Chair = CLOSED RED Carpet Slope, T-Bar Slope, Terrain Park. (Access Via T-Bar & RED Carpet) Motherlode: Chair = CLOSED Grey: Chair = CLOSED Rockstar Terrain Park 30ft Jump, Down Flat Down, Flat Down Box, Tragedy Barrel, Tiki Bonk, Rockstar Turbo Tube, Rockstar Barrel Bonk, Rainbow Rail, Rainbow Box and Flat Box.
- Anonymous Report: Snowing in Val Thorens.
- Anonymous Report: Heavy snow is falling in Val Thorens.
- Anonymous Report: For Lake Louise: Just a light breeze today. Feeling cold here today. No new snow. Most lifts are open.
- Due to inclement weather the Downhill Area is currently on Standby. Check back for updates as we will reassess at 12pm. Y2PLAY is on sale now!
- Typical spring snow, firm in the morning, slushy in the afternoon. Great weather, no clouds in sight.
- Anonymous Report: Snow falling in Sainte Foy.
- Ski Villaroger Anneha racing in #villaroger #lesarcs #grandprixvillaroger
- Chalet Oz en Oisan Oz shrouded in cloud, light rain at resort level. Skiing still good at higher levels. Hopefully snow tonight.
- Anonymous Report: For Kartalkaya: Well above freezing today. No fresh snow.
- Spring conditions on piste. Cloudy today, snow possible.
- • Today, March 29th, is Local Appreciation Day! NO ID REQUIRED! Lift tickets will be $41 for Adults and $24 for Seniors and Children. • Tuesday, March 31st, Wolf Creek will host a Baby Boomers clinic! Open to all ability levels! Lift tickets will be at special rates with the purchase of a $39 two-hour, morning lesson. Lessons begin at 10AM. • Check out WolfCreekSki.com for details about our upcoming events!
- Anonymous Report: It is snowing heavily in Les Arcs.
- Anonymous Report: There is heavy snow falling in Obergurgl.
- Anonymous Report: Snow falling in Méribel.
- Anonymous Report: Snowing at a moderate rate in Les Arcs.
- Chez Tol Heavy Rain in Morzine atm
- Ski Villaroger Cloudy day! Snow great up high, soft low down. Snow forecast tonight down to 1600m
- Anonymous Report: Snowing at a moderate rate in Méribel.
- Alpinemojo Ski School Live update
- Anonymous Report: Snowing in La Rosière.
- Anonymous Report: There is heavy snow falling in Les Deux Alpes.
- Anonymous Report: It is snowing heavily in Les Deux Alpes.
- Anonymous Report: Snow falling heavily in Zurs.
- Snow Retreat La Tania, 11am, 9 degrees.. few clouds.. @SnowForecast in anticipation of what will happen with the weather tonight.
- Anonymous Report: Snowing at a moderate rate in Obergurgl.
- Anonymous Report: Snowing in Obergurgl.
- Anonymous Report: Snowing at a moderate rate in Lech.
- Anonymous Report: Snow falling heavily in Val Thorens.
- British Ski Center A perfect spring day.
- Anonymous Report: Snow falling in Helmos.
- Alpine Ethos It's a lot brighter than originally forecast this morning. Nice start to the week
- Anonymous Report: Snow falling in Les Deux Alpes.
- Anonymous Report: Some cloudy spells at Niseko Hirafu. Calm. Mild temperatures. No fresh snow. All lifts are open.