World Snow Overview
We've created this page to help you find the best snow conditions. It combines past, present and future data sources from around Snow-Forecast.com and updates regularly. The Snow Roundup page is updated on Mondays and Thursdays for all major ski resorts. Live Eyeball snow updates are shown in real time when submitted via twitter by our global network of reporters. Resort Picks lists ski resorts from around the world where new snow is forecast, powder is reported and latest snow depths.
submit an eyeball snow report
- Anonymous Report: No clouds over Ischgl today. No wind here. Temperatures are around freezing. The new snow is about knee-deep. Every lift is open. Wet snow on the pistes. Off-piste snow is heavy.
- Performance Verbier Ski School Fancy a load of photos of today in #Verbier (well #Bruson)? Then look no further. It's awesome & empty.
- Peak Times Great snow conditions throughout area. Clear blue skies, most lifts are open.
- Peak Times Glorious weather for the last week of the French school holidays. Few queues and great snow. Turning colder tonight with Fresh snow tomorrow.
- Anonymous Report: Snowing in Les Deux Alpes.
- Anonymous Report: Snowing at a moderate rate in Big White.
- Ski Transfer Finder RT @alpinemojo: The blue and white show us back in town
- Anonymous Report: Some cloudy spells at Val Thorens. No wind today. About freezing. No new snow. Every lift is open. The pistes have good snow.
- Anonymous Report: Some cloudy spells at Verbier.
- Fantastic skiing on piste. Another glorious day.
- Alpskier: - Self-catered Accommodation ski in and out A beautiful sunny day again in Oz Station. The Sarenne was in great condition today, but busy.
- Paradise: Ridge Road, Boardwalk, Silver Sheep, Southern Comfort, Sourdough Alley, Southern Belle, Ruby Tuesday, Ledges Traverse. Silverlode: Corky's Road, Aladars Alley, Indian Flats, Nest Egg, Red Eagle, Bluebird. *Panhandle is closed. Red: RED Carpet Slope, Back Trail, T-Bar Slope, Terrain Park. *Sally's Alley, Lower War Eagle & The Cliff are closed. Motherlode: Rino's Run, Stagger By, Easy Street, Turkey Alley, Southside Road, Lower Shortcuts. *The North Side of Granite Mountain is closed. Grey: Long May You Run, Topping Street, Cory's Run, Get Up Stand Up Rocks...
- Anonymous Report: Snowing in Snowdon.
- Anonymous Report: There is heavy snow falling in Saalbach Hinterglemm.
- James Hughes Great day in #Bansko fresh snow off piste, no crowds, upper lifts closed due to high wind, getting ready for
- Member Report: Snow falling heavily in Steamboat.
- Member Report: Snowing in Stara Planina/Babin Zub.
- Anonymous Report: Snow is falling in Bansko.
- Anonymous Report: Snowing in Verbier.
- Member Report: Partly cloudy at Rainbow. Light winds here. Well above freezing today. No new snow. Lifts are closed. The pistes are closed. No off-piste snow.
- Anonymous Report: Heavy snow is falling in Vidra Transalpina.
- Anonymous Report: Heavy snow is falling in Stuben am Arlberg.
- Anonymous Report: Snowing in Kaprun.
- Anonymous Report: Snow is falling in Borovets.
- Anonymous Report: Heavy snow is falling in Breuil-Cervinia Valtournenche.
- Anonymous Report: Heavy snow is falling in Sapporo Kokusai.
- Anonymous Report: It is snowing lightly in Panorama Mountain Resort. Not much wind here, just a light breeze. Very cold. The new snow between ankle and knee deep. Lifts are all open. The pistes have good snow. Fresh snow off-piste.
- Anonymous Report: It is snowing heavily in Kopaonik.
- Member Report: Snow is falling in Corvara (Alta Badia).
- Anonymous Report: Snow falling in Brezovica.
- Member Report: Snow falling in Sainte Foy.
- Anonymous Report: Snow is falling in Zakopane.
- Anonymous Report: Snowing in Poiana Brasov.
- Anonymous Report: Snowing in Lech.
- Anonymous Report: Snow falling in Drahobrat.