Terms & Conditions for Photo Uploads
Before uploading a photo to our site, carefully read the following terms and conditions of use. Uploading any photo through this website constitutes your acceptance of the terms and conditions of use outlined herein.
- Firstly, and most importantly, you MUST own the copyright of the image (i.e. you took the picture yourself or have the permission of someone else who took it to upload it).
- By uploading an image to our website you are granting us license to use it for display on our website in any size or format, and on any pages that we deem suitable. You are not transferring your copyright of the photograph in any way. This remains with you.
- If we ever consider publishing your photo in any print media, we will contact you first for permission.
- You should bear in mind that by uploading an image to our website, you are agreeing to indemnify us from any liability resulting from breaches of copyright of the image existing online on our website in digital form.
- All photos can be credited with a name and link (if this is made available to us). We reserve the right to correct any errors in the description or location of an uploaded image and remove any unsuitable or substandard uploads.
- You must acknowledge that you have sufficient written permission (if necessary) of any recognizable locations or people appearing in the photograph to be able to grant us permission to use it on our website.
- Your personal contact information will be held by us. By providing your contact details you are agreeing to receive occasional mailings from us (you can unsubscribe at any time). We will not pass your details on to any other third party.