Waterville Valley Resort Reviews
7 pm 29 Mar 2017(local time) Weather Forecast for Waterville Valley at m altitude issued:
Use the buttons below to tell us…
Visitor reviews for Waterville Valley Ski Resort
November 09, 2003
Con from United States
Waterville Valley is one of the best family ski resorts I have ever visited. Trails are great cruisers on beautiful days and trails also offer plenty of steeps and moguls. The views are fantastic and the vertical drop is perfect. Waterville is perhaps one of the best deals in New Hampshire. Take advantage of the threedom pass for season passes. Waterville Valley makes winter come alive!
Waterville Valley Ratings
Overall: 4.2. Based on 1 vote and 1 review. Vote
(1) At least one overnight stop, (2) requires a whole day, (3) requires more than half a day – you may have time for a few turns (4) arrive by lunchtime and ski all afternoon, (5) there is a main airport within an hour of Waterville Valley.
Public Transport: 4.0
(1) There are no buses or taxis to Waterville Valley, (3) there are slow or infrequent buses / trains available, (5) getting to the resort is easy with frequent bus / train connections.
(1) An ugly resort in a bland setting, (3) average mountain views and resort, (5) a spectacular setting and a beautiful / historic resort town.
(1) No places to stay in/near Waterville Valley, (3) a few places to stay in the resort, (5) a wide variety of accommodation suitable to suit all budgets.
Cheap Rooms: 4.0
(1) No budget accommodation available, (3) just one or two hostels so book ahead, (5) several cheap hostels and pensions available.
Luxury Hotels: 3.0
(1) No luxury accommodation available, (3) just one or two luxury hotels so book ahead, (5) several up-market hotels in Waterville Valley.