Snow Forecast 8 am 24 Jan 2017(local time) Weather Forecast for Togari Onsen at 1050 m altitude issued:
Use the buttons below to tell us…
Days 0-3 Togari Onsen Weather Summary:A moderate fall of snow, heaviest on Tue morning. Temperatures will be below freezing (max -2°C on Thu night, min -10°C on Tue morning). Winds decreasing (strong winds from the WNW on Tue morning, light winds from the W by Thu afternoon).
Days 4-6 Togari Onsen Weather Summary:Drizzle on Sun afternoon followed by colder weather and a moderate fall of snow, heaviest on Sun night. Freeze-thaw conditions (max 3°C on Sun morning, min -6°C on Sun night). Winds increasing (calm on Sat afternoon, fresh winds from the NW by Sun night).
|Tuesday 24||Wednesday 25||Thursday 26||Friday 27||Saturday 28||Sunday 29|
|Summary||mod. snow||mod. snow||snow shwrs||snow shwrs||snow shwrs||snow shwrs||clear||clear||some clouds||some clouds||snow shwrs||snow shwrs||snow shwrs||snow shwrs||some clouds||some clouds||rain shwrs||mod. snow|
|Freezing level (m)||0||0||0||0||250||0||0||650||0||0||1450||550||500||800||750||1550||1500||1000|
- The coldest morning temperatures I can remember are current on the Yamabiko weather station, recording -12c before windchill. For comparisons sake, a normal cold weather temperature for the 8am Yamabiko reading is consistently -7/-8c. Today is much colder than normal with air streaming straight down from the arctic. There are also strong winds up high so when windchill is factored in the apparent temperature will be more like -20/-25c. Therefore if you value your core body temperature maybe add another layer or two today. Thats not to say don’t go riding as the snow conditions are supreme, ...
- Snowing heavily in Hakuba Cortina Kokusai.
- It is snowing steadily in Nozawa Onsen. Strong winds. Cold. There is knee-deep fresh snow. Every lift is open. Excellent piste conditions. Powder snow off-piste!
- Light snow is falling in Nozawa Onsen. No wind today. Pretty cold today. New snow is ankle depth. All lifts are open. Excellent piste conditions. Off-piste has powder snow conditions!
- Snow falling heavily in Naeba.
The above table gives the weather forecast for Togari Onsen at the specific elevation of 1050 m. Our sophisticated weather models allow us to provide snow forecasts for the top, middle and bottom ski stations of Togari Onsen. To access the weather forecasts for the other elevations, use the tab navigation above the table. For a wider view of the weather, check out the Weather Map of Japan.
Click here to read further information on freezing levels and how we forecast our temperatures.
Free Snow-Forecast.com weather widget for your website
The Togari Onsen skiing weather widget below is available to embed on external websites free of charge. It provides a daily summary of our Togari Onsen snow forecast and current weather conditions. Simply go to the feed configuration page and follow the 3 simple steps to grab the custom html code snippet and paste it into your own site. You can choose the snow forecast elevation (summit, mid-mountain or bottom lift) and metric/imperial units for the snow forecast feed to suit your own website…. Click here to get the code.