Snow Forecast 8 am 23 Mar 2017(local time) Weather Forecast for Shiga Kogen-Hasuike at 1481 m altitude issued:
Use the buttons below to tell us…
Days 0-3 Shiga Kogen-Hasuike Weather Summary:A heavy fall of snow, heaviest during Fri morning. Temperatures will be below freezing (max -2°C on Thu morning, min -8°C on Fri afternoon). Winds decreasing (fresh winds from the NW on Fri afternoon, light winds from the ENE by Sat afternoon).
Days 4-6 Shiga Kogen-Hasuike Weather Summary:A heavy fall of snow, heaviest during Mon night. Freeze-thaw conditions (max 1°C on Sun morning, min -5°C on Mon night). Wind will be generally light.
|Thursday 23||Friday 24||Saturday 25||Sunday 26||Monday 27||Tuesday 28|
|Summary||snow shwrs||light snow||mod. snow||light snow||snow shwrs||snow shwrs||snow shwrs||snow shwrs||snow shwrs||some clouds||light snow||heavy snow||mod. snow||snow shwrs||heavy snow||mod. snow||snow shwrs||snow shwrs|
|Freezing level (m)||850||950||500||450||550||250||600||950||450||950||1400||1150||1100||1350||850||950||1250||800|
- A fresh start to the day this morning with low temperatures keeping yesterdays snow in great condition. The mountain has reported a fresh 5cm has fallen throughout the evening topping up our already incredible 405cm base. With a slight dusting of snow, there could be some fresh tracks to be had first thing this morning for all them early birds. But we can expect the mountain to still be quiet with not so many tourists, giving us more opportunity to find new tracks throughout the afternoon.
- Snow falling in Maiko Korakuen.
- Snowing at Maiko Korakuen.
- Some clouds at Akakura Champion today. Light winds here. Freeze-thaw conditions. Only a dusting of new snow. All lifts are open. The pistes have good snow. Spring-snow conditions off-piste
- 2017/03/22 11AM Snowing/Powder snow/30cm deep/-8C 20F #weather #sky #shigakogen #sunvalley #shigatrekking #hiking #villaalpen
The above table gives the weather forecast for Shiga Kogen-Hasuike at the specific elevation of 1481 m. Our sophisticated weather models allow us to provide snow forecasts for the top, middle and bottom ski stations of Shiga Kogen-Hasuike. To access the weather forecasts for the other elevations, use the tab navigation above the table. For a wider view of the weather, check out the Weather Map of Japan.
Click here to read further information on freezing levels and how we forecast our temperatures.
Free Snow-Forecast.com weather widget for your website
The Shiga Kogen-Hasuike skiing weather widget below is available to embed on external websites free of charge. It provides a daily summary of our Shiga Kogen-Hasuike snow forecast and current weather conditions. Simply go to the feed configuration page and follow the 3 simple steps to grab the custom html code snippet and paste it into your own site. You can choose the snow forecast elevation (summit, mid-mountain or bottom lift) and metric/imperial units for the snow forecast feed to suit your own website…. Click here to get the code.