Snow Forecast 6 pm 16 Jan 2018(local time) Weather Forecast for Schwarzsee at 1219 m altitude issued:
Use the buttons below to tell us…
Days 0-3 Schwarzsee Weather Summary:A heavy fall of snow, heaviest during Tue night. Becoming milder with heavy rain (total 42.0mm) on Thu night. Freeze-thaw conditions (max 3°C on Tue afternoon, min -5°C on Wed morning). Winds decreasing (near gales from the W on Tue night, moderate winds from the W by Fri morning).
Days 4-6 Schwarzsee Weather Summary:A heavy fall of snow, heaviest during Fri night. Becoming milder with light rain (total 4.0mm) on Sun night. Freeze-thaw conditions (max 3°C on Mon morning, min -12°C on Sat night). Wind will be generally light.
|Tue||Wednesday 17||Thursday 18||Friday 19||Saturday 20||Sunday 21||Mon|
|Freezing level (m)||1700||1300||550||500||650||1150||1600||1650||1100||800||500||350||350||0||200||850||1400||1800|
- Snowing at a moderate rate at Villars.
- Moderately heavy rain is falling in Villars. Light winds here. About freezing. No new snow. The majority of lifts are open. Excellent piste conditions. Varied snow off-piste today.
- Snow falling above Mürren.
- Most lifts closed due to high winds. please watch the information as the morning goes on. Lower lifts in Murr3en are open at the moment.
- Inferno week in Murren. Its very busy and some pistes are closed to prepare for the five main races; one a day.
Our Partner Deals in Schwarzsee
The above table gives the weather forecast for Schwarzsee at the specific elevation of 1219 m. Our sophisticated weather models allow us to provide snow forecasts for the top, middle and bottom ski stations of Schwarzsee. To access the weather forecasts for the other elevations, use the tab navigation above the table. For a wider view of the weather, check out the Weather Map of Switzerland.
Click here to read further information on freezing levels and how we forecast our temperatures.
Free Snow-Forecast.com weather widget for your website
The Schwarzsee skiing weather widget below is available to embed on external websites free of charge. It provides a daily summary of our Schwarzsee snow forecast and current weather conditions. Simply go to the feed configuration page and follow the 3 simple steps to grab the custom html code snippet and paste it into your own site. You can choose the snow forecast elevation (summit, mid-mountain or bottom lift) and metric/imperial units for the snow forecast feed to suit your own website…. Click here to get the code.