Snow Forecast 8 am 23 Mar 2017(local time) Weather Forecast for Kitashinshu Kijimadaira at 1271 m altitude issued:
Use the buttons below to tell us…
Days 0-3 Kitashinshu Kijimadaira Weather Summary:A moderate fall of snow, heaviest on Fri morning. Temperatures will be below freezing (max -2°C on Thu morning, min -6°C on Thu night). Winds increasing (light winds from the NNW on Thu night, fresh winds from the NW by Fri afternoon).
Days 4-6 Kitashinshu Kijimadaira Weather Summary:A heavy fall of snow, heaviest during Mon night. Freeze-thaw conditions (max 1°C on Sun morning, min -3°C on Mon night). Wind will be generally light.
|Thursday 23||Friday 24||Saturday 25||Sunday 26||Monday 27||Tuesday 28|
|Summary||snow shwrs||light snow||snow shwrs||snow shwrs||snow shwrs||snow shwrs||snow shwrs||snow shwrs||snow shwrs||some clouds||light snow||heavy snow||mod. snow||snow shwrs||heavy snow||snow shwrs||snow shwrs||snow shwrs|
|Freezing level (m)||900||950||500||450||550||350||600||900||600||1100||1400||1200||1050||1300||850||1000||1200||850|
- 03/23 12:30 Sun Valley Ski Area Cloudy/Powder snow/160cm/-3C 14F #weather #shigakogen #sunvalley #villaalpen #ski
- A fresh start to the day this morning with low temperatures keeping yesterdays snow in great condition. The mountain has reported a fresh 5cm has fallen throughout the evening topping up our already incredible 405cm base. With a slight dusting of snow, there could be some fresh tracks to be had first thing this morning for all them early birds. But we can expect the mountain to still be quiet with not so many tourists, giving us more opportunity to find new tracks throughout the afternoon.
- Snow falling in Maiko Korakuen.
- Snowing at Maiko Korakuen.
- Some clouds at Akakura Champion today. Light winds here. Freeze-thaw conditions. Only a dusting of new snow. All lifts are open. The pistes have good snow. Spring-snow conditions off-piste
The above table gives the weather forecast for Kitashinshu Kijimadaira at the specific elevation of 1271 m. Our sophisticated weather models allow us to provide snow forecasts for the top, middle and bottom ski stations of Kitashinshu Kijimadaira. To access the weather forecasts for the other elevations, use the tab navigation above the table. For a wider view of the weather, check out the Weather Map of Japan.
Click here to read further information on freezing levels and how we forecast our temperatures.
Free Snow-Forecast.com weather widget for your website
The Kitashinshu Kijimadaira skiing weather widget below is available to embed on external websites free of charge. It provides a daily summary of our Kitashinshu Kijimadaira snow forecast and current weather conditions. Simply go to the feed configuration page and follow the 3 simple steps to grab the custom html code snippet and paste it into your own site. You can choose the snow forecast elevation (summit, mid-mountain or bottom lift) and metric/imperial units for the snow forecast feed to suit your own website…. Click here to get the code.