Snow Forecast 12 pm 22 Feb 2017(local time) Weather Forecast for Flumet at 1536 m altitude issued:
Use the buttons below to tell us…
Days 0-3 Flumet Weather Summary:A moderate fall of snow, heaviest on Fri morning. Freeze-thaw conditions (max 7°C on Wed night, min -4°C on Fri night). Wind will be generally light.
Days 4-6 Flumet Weather Summary:Mostly dry. Freeze-thaw conditions (max 6°C on Mon morning, min -1°C on Sat morning). Wind will be generally light.
|Wednesday 22||Thursday 23||Friday 24||Saturday 25||Sunday 26||Monday 27|
|Summary||some clouds||clear||clear||clear||clear||snow shwrs||heavy snow||light snow||snow shwrs||clear||clear||clear||clear||clear||clear||clear||clear||snow shwrs|
|Freezing level (m)||2300||2450||2600||2550||2500||2050||1400||1150||700||1300||2150||2600||2500||2550||2500||2500||2600||2250|
- The best conditions can be found on the upper slopes. Clear blue skies, most lifts are open.
- some fog patches sticking to the slopes early in the morning ‑ else, clear or partly cloudy on the whole ‑ some high cloud passings from the northwest making hazy sunshine at times. Period of sunshine close to 85%.
- 2 places left on our back country access week.. 19th - 26th March 2017 including intro to ski touring! 6 days qualified tuition
- Good skiing in #saintefoy. Pistes superb and not busy!Availability until End of April #skisafari with [link] [link]
- Good skiing in #saintefoy .. not that busy,pistes superb Availability until end of April! #skisafari with [link]
The above table gives the weather forecast for Flumet at the specific elevation of 1536 m. Our sophisticated weather models allow us to provide snow forecasts for the top, middle and bottom ski stations of Flumet. To access the weather forecasts for the other elevations, use the tab navigation above the table. For a wider view of the weather, check out the Weather Map of France.
Click here to read further information on freezing levels and how we forecast our temperatures.
Visitor Reviews of Flumet
Chris from United Kingdom writes:
We've been skiing in Flumet for the last 4 years now. While the town itself is small with little in the way of apres-ski entertainment, the fields themselves are a revelation. The Espace Diament covers approximately 185 kms of piste of varying levels of difficulty. While true black runs are limited, the area is a true playground for off-piste lovers, especially after a good dump of the white stuff, and offers something for everyone. Being a relative unknown is also a significant advantage - we went at the beginning of the year and the runs were virtually empty, unlike the crowded madness of the larger resorts. All this for barely half the cost of the more popular ski runs makes Flumet and the surrounding areas a good punt.
Free Snow-Forecast.com weather widget for your website
The Flumet skiing weather widget below is available to embed on external websites free of charge. It provides a daily summary of our Flumet snow forecast and current weather conditions. Simply go to the feed configuration page and follow the 3 simple steps to grab the custom html code snippet and paste it into your own site. You can choose the snow forecast elevation (summit, mid-mountain or bottom lift) and metric/imperial units for the snow forecast feed to suit your own website…. Click here to get the code.