Helpful resort information to assist planning your trip to Sunburst.
- Season opens—
- Season closes—
- Restaurants | Bars1 | —
- Nearest Airport Milwaukee
- Nearest Train Station —
- Tourist Office Website
- Tourist Office Phone+2626268404
The terrain at Sunburst includes:
- Terrain Parks2
- Ski Hire—
What's it like at Sunburst resort?
Sunburst in the United States (Wisconsin State) is a medium sized ski resort with 8 ski lifts (3 chair lifts, 5 surface lifts) but it only has 65 metres (214 feet) of vertical descent. Sunburst has 40 acres of terrain over 12 trails. Sunburst is best suited for intermediate skiers and snowboarders but there is a also a lot of terrain for beginners and experts too. We have no information about the existence of any cross country ski trails at Sunburst. For snowboarders, there are 2 terrain parks. All of the trails at Sunburst are covered by snowmaking. The nearest airport is at Milwaukee.
Explore Sunburst Location Map
Interactive Sunburst trail map and piste map. View the piste and trails as well as the surrounding terrain and mountain contours for backcountry action. Find and compare nearby resorts by clicking on the resort markers.
When's the snowiest month to visit Sunburst?
Resorts close to Sunburst
Discover ski resorts near Sunburst. Click below to view there ski resort guides.
- Little SwitzerlandLast Snow: 1 cm Mon 26 OctLifts: 8Trails: 1625 km away
- Highlands of OlympiaLast Snow: 1 cm Mon 26 OctLifts: 3Trails: —50 km away
- Alpine Valley ResortLast Snow: —Lifts: 8Trails: 2094 km away
- Cascade MountainLast Snow: 2 cm Mon 26 OctLifts: 10Trails: 2794 km away
- Nordic MountainLast Snow: 1 cm Mon 26 OctLifts: 3Trails: 14101 km away