Helpful resort information to assist planning your trip to Dynaland.
- Season opens—
- Season closes—
- Restaurants | Bars1 | —
- Nearest Airport Nagoya
- Nearest Train Station Mino Shirotori
- Tourist Office Website
- Tourist Office Phone+81575726636
The terrain at Dynaland includes::
- Terrain Parks1
- Ski Hire—
What's it like at Dynaland resort?
Dynaland, in Japan (located in the Gifu prefecture), is a medium sized ski resort with 8 chair lifts. It offers skiers a respectable 447 metres (1467 feet) of vertical descent. Dynaland has 198 acres of terrain over 21 pistes. Dynaland is evenly suited for both advanced and intermediate skiers and snowboarders but with some terrain for beginners. We have no information about the existence of any cross-country ski trails at Dynaland. For snowboarders, there is a terrain park and 2 half-pipes. Almost half of the pistes at Dynaland are covered by snow=making. The nearest airport is at Nagoya and the nearest train station to Dynaland is at Mino Shirotori.
Explore Dynaland Location Map
Interactive Dynaland trail map and piste map. View the piste and trails as well as the surrounding terrain and mountain contours for backcountry action. Find and compare nearby resorts by clicking on the resort markers.
Dynaland Live Weather
|Resort||Snow Depth||Temp. (°C)||Wind (km/h)||Weather|
When's the snowiest month to visit Dynaland?
Resorts close to Dynaland
Discover ski resorts near Dynaland. Click below to view there ski resort guides.
- Takasu Snow ParkLast snow: 1 cm Sat 30 AprLifts: 4Trails: 122 km away
- Hirugano KogenLast snow: 3 cm Sun 03 AprLifts: 6Trails: 74 km away
- White Pia TakasuLast snow: 1 cm Sat 30 AprLifts: 5Trails: 136 km away
- Winghills Shirotori ResortLast snow: 2 cm Fri 01 AprLifts: 4Trails: 136 km away
- Gujo KogenLast snow: 3 cm Sun 03 AprLifts: 2Trails: 37 km away