Helpful resort information to assist planning your trip to Borovets.
- Season opens4 Dec 2021
- Season closes18 Apr 2022
- Restaurants | Bars10 | 10
- Nearest Airport Sofia/Plovdiv
- Nearest Train Station —
- Tourist Office Website
- Tourist Office Phone+359 750 32 237
The terrain at Borovets includes::
- Terrain Parks2
- X-Country35.0 km
- Ski Hire—
What's it like at Borovets resort?
Borovets is the biggest mountain resort in Bulgaria. The 58 km of ski slopes are spread over three ski centers - Sitnyakovo, Markudjik and Yastrebetz. The longest ski slope is 12 km. Borovets increased the number of snow-making guns and has now 160 guns, which enables the resort to cover 60% of its ski area with technical snow. The number of grooming machines was increased with the addition of a new Prinoth machine - Everest. There is 1,323m - 2,540m of altitude at Borovets
Latest photos from Borovets. View all photos at the Borovets gallery page.
Explore Borovets Location Map
Interactive Borovets trail map and piste map. View the piste and trails as well as the surrounding terrain and mountain contours for backcountry action. Find and compare nearby resorts by clicking on the resort markers.
Borovets Live Weather
|Resort||Snow Depth||Temp. (°C)||Wind (km/h)||Weather|
When's the snowiest month to visit Borovets?
Visitor Reviews of Borovets
. Mike from Turkey writes:
Borovets is a great resort. Some walking required if not staying at rila hotel. 2 maim ski areas well managed. Resort is mafia controlled so no poor behaviour ever seen at any time.
Resorts close to Borovets
Discover ski resorts near Borovets. Click below to view there ski resort guides.
- MalyovitsaLast snow: 3 cm Fri 26 NovLifts: 3Trails: —18 km away
- Kartala Ski ResortLast snow: 3 cm Fri 26 NovLifts: 3Trails: —27 km away
- VitoshaLast snow: 1 cm Fri 26 NovLifts: 1Trails: 647 km away
- Latest WebcamBanskoLast snow: 3 cm Fri 26 NovLifts: 1Trails: 2050 km away
- Bezbog Ski CentreLast snow: 3 cm Fri 26 NovLifts: 2Trails: 153 km away