Helpful resort information to assist planning your trip to Aspen.
- Season opens26 Nov 2020
- Season closes18 Apr 2021
- Restaurants | Bars100 | 30
- Nearest Airport Denver
- Nearest Train Station Glenwood Springs
- Tourist Office Website
- Tourist Office Phone+19709251220
The terrain at Aspen includes:
- Terrain Parks1
- X-Country80.0 km
- Ski Hire—
What's it like at Aspen resort?
Locals call it Ajax and this is the Aspen area's true performance ski mountain. Forget it if you are a beginner; there's nothing for you at Aspen. But there are plenty of intermediate trails and challenging black diamonds. There is Snow cat skiing on the back side of Aspen. Little Nell's is still the place to gather at the base. Lodging is in the form of 8,000 beds at the base of the mountain and 6,000 additional beds within 12 minutes. There is a free shuttle bus service to all ski areas around Aspen.
Latest photos from Aspen. View all photos at the Aspen gallery page.
Explore Aspen Location Map
Interactive Aspen trail map and piste map. View the piste and trails as well as the surrounding terrain and mountain contours for backcountry action. Find and compare nearby resorts by clicking on the resort markers.
When's the snowiest month to visit Aspen?
Visitor Reviews of Aspen
Oliver Clodesoff from Australia writes:
New snow makes wuss longer but snowboarding better, lines should get smaller as weekend ends.
Resorts close to Aspen
Discover ski resorts near Aspen. Click below to view there ski resort guides.
- ButtermilkLast Snow: —Lifts: 7Trails: —3 km away
- Aspen HighlandsLast Snow: 2 cm Mon 11 MayLifts: 5Trails: 1254 km away
- SnowmassLast Snow: 2 cm Sun 24 MayLifts: 23Trails: —11 km away
- Crested ButteLast Snow: 4 cm Tue 12 MayLifts: 14Trails: 8541 km away
- Ski CooperLast Snow: 10 cm Sun 24 MayLifts: 5Trails: 2642 km away